• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Urmom

Maltese(-Killer) Rushu

Hey guys,

Yesterday after a long time of not realising how big of a problem he actually was, me and Bulgari decided to kick Gary AKA Maltese from Platinum, I am on the other hand not here to explain the story about why we kicked him, if you are interested hear why feel free to pm Urmom or Bulgari in game or leave me a message on here. I am here because after getting kicked Maltese decided that he is done with the people in Platinum and has decided to scam Rising-Madness, someone who did nothing wrong to him and all he did was helping him. Even though it is nowhere near a big scam, he had borrowed a Age old hat of Rising-Madness and is now going to crush that hat, it still is a scam. So to everyone who was planning on lending him any items, watch out. Also in Platinum pretty much all he asked for was people to leech him in achievements he couldn't do himself, no surprise that after getting kicked from Platinum he went to Blank, where some of the best pvmers of Rushu belong. 

I will attach some screens to this post of the skype chat between Rising-Madness and Maltese confirming that he is indeed not giving back the item and is going to crush it.

Thanks for reading and king regards,

Urmom/Sven

Gary scam 1.jpg

Gary scam 2.jpg

Gary scam 3.jpg

Gary scam 4.jpg

Gary scam 5.jpg

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Agreed with the above, he may be nice, but on a long term you start to understand what hes really in a guild for, Blank is a guild I respect personally and I kinda see why he went back there *cough*. Also if you know what Maltese has, you're gonna be suprised, 11-12 perfectly geared characters, with absolutely expensively maged items, yet he stil can't do a dungeon by himself. (people would log his team to do dungs like: count 300 score, Dantinea, Meno, Koutoulou, Vortex, Nidas and many more). So Malt if you read this, tell me what dung you can actually do yourself I cant wait to hear it. 

Fucking shame...
Be aware and careful. 

Edited by bulgari
1 person likes this

Representing Blank here.

First off, Rising-Madness - I will personally pay you 8 million kamas. 4 million to compensate for the hat and 4 million to compensate for this whole shit - drama. I will talk to Gary about this and have him pay me back. Not interested in any explanations since he was given more then one opportunity to do so by you guys in Platinum. Gary will pay me back eventually. Thanks Platinum, we've talked before and we respect your players too.

Really sad to see this. I've known Gary for over 10 years. I think Devilix invited him to Blank in 2007 the first time, and ever since that he's been a come- and go kind of member. Still, Blank is pretty damn close knit and we all know him really well. More then most of you could realize. I love the guy even if he sometimes pulls some pretty messed up stunts. He knows that and our mutual friends in guild knows that too.

Blanks response will be:

1. Compensate the loss.
2. Make Malt aware that we aren't ok with this.

3. Not letting him represent our guild or alliance anymore.

Damnit. This is sad.

10 people like this

Thank you for replying on behalf of Blank and thank you for helping Rising-Madness out here. Hopefully you guys will sort it out and everyone can be peaceful again. Gary indeed is a guy you love but sometimes just does the wrong things and sadly he did one too many of those bad things. 

Once again hopefully you lot will sort it out with eachother and hopefully this won't change anything between the respect from both sides between Blank and Platinum. 

And yes very sad indeed but sadly things went this way.

3 people like this

Wow malt I'm pretty disappointed at this point. I thought you were a nice guy...

3 people like this

I too am sad to hear about this. The only fellow Maltese citizen I have encountered during the past year (probably lives 10/15 mins away from me at most) turns out to pull this kind of shit even when he's well over 25 y/o at least. He has given me some advice before but I didn't know that most of his achievements were thanks to other people playing his chars for him lol. In any case, respect to Blank for handling the situation maturely. 

3 people like this

1 minute ago, The_Golden_One said:

I too am sad to hear about this. The only fellow Maltese citizen I have encountered during the past year (probably lives 10/15 mins away from me at most) turns out to pull this kind of shit even when he's well over 25 y/o at least. He has given me some advice before but I didn't know that most of his achievements were thanks to other people playing his chars for him lol. In any case, respect to Blank for handling the situation maturely. 

I can tell you from since he joined plat he was 12.900 and we kicked him with 15.500. We really did all the dungeons and muscle part for him, until we noticed we've got enough.

Leech me next please???? Leader discount????????????????????????????

2 people like this

Rising-Madness got his hat back (Malt is still a good guy in my eyes) and 4 million for the trouble. As for Gary, well - his part isn't told here. Doesn't really matter either as everything is resolved. At least in my eyes.

Sorry it had to go this way, but glad Rising got everything back and no one got hurt :-).

gary.png

2 people like this

Its sad ihelped him with 6 Koutoulou runs abyssal questfights and then he says he can help me with exos

And out of the blue couple of days later he messages Bulgari(Osama) About me laughing of him getting scammed when

he has no proofs of it at al and the hes saying that im ''Using him just for exos?'' Dear Gary Where does all this fit in the puzzle

and now he wants me to give back My Rings We exoed With MY RUNES That i paid with MY CASH so that lars will get his age-old hat

But altho im happy this been sorted out Hes just a guy who feels sorry for himself and want to put blame on others its a shame

1 person likes this

Just now, KingdomHearts said:

Its sad ihelped him with 6 Koutoulou runs abyssal questfights and then he says he can help me with exos

And out of the blue couple of days later he messages Bulgari(Osama) About me laughing of him getting scammed when

he has no proofs of it at al and the hes saying that im ''Using him just for exos?'' Dear Gary Where does all this fit in the puzzle

and now he wants me to give back My Rings We exoed With MY RUNES That i paid with MY CASH so that lars will get his age-old hat

But altho im happy this been sorted out Hes just a guy who feels sorry for himself and want to put blame on others its a shame

Äsch, det är en bra snubbe som blev lite frustrerad :-). Shit happens mate~. The fuck are all of you Swedes? I spoke english with Rising, is he Swede too?

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, Youbutsu said:

Äsch, det är en bra snubbe som blev lite frustrerad :-). Shit happens mate~. The fuck are all of you Swedes? I spoke english with Rising, is he Swede too?

Nepp jag är den enda ;)

1 person likes this

I guess this makes abit of sense why he was messaging me yesterday about count 300 (not that I have done it yet, nor am I even that good) though he told me a few weeks ago only one person was logging him (will leave that players name out) otherwise it was always him (as I had a feeling others were logging him for achieves as I saw his points shoot up pretty quick had him on friends and didn't message since I was never sure exactly who was on his account). Interesting read I know in the past I had given Gary an item and he maged it for nothing and have not had any real problems doesn't seem like something I could imagine him doing now. Oh well glad to see the Age old hat was given back.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Is it still a scam if he willingly gave the item back? If you look at my screenshot you see how I log on, do an exchange with Malt, contact Rising and exchange him. It was nothing more to the story.

Is this what impsvillage.com is like now a days? A fucking gossip-corner where a bunch of 20+ year old gamers contribute with nothing else but gossip about other players in a game? You can call people whatever you feel like and get a warning after having gotten 50 warnings earlier, but you can't make a mistake out of anger - resolve it and move on?

Do you seriously think there was nothing more to the story then this screenshot? Malt has been an active member at this community for 10 years. Also one of the best players for at least 7 (which he proved pretty well in Goult that a majority of you are too new to know about). The guys in Platinum didn't just invite a random guy when they invited Malt. They invited someone they knew and were friends with. Everyone who plays at Rushu knows this. That changed, and to think it was nothing more then their story - well Good Game on you.

What's the point in helping each others if giving each others shit gets more attention? What was the use of me losing 4 million kamas?

Imps is really becoming a nice forum ^_^! Toxic community spreading, waw hhhh fk menz.

Gary gave the hat back w/o any hesitation (easy when you don't disrespect each others, no?)

I paid 4 million kamas to the poor and innocent victim. Oh, I also booted Malt from our guild for the "trouble" he caused.

Well yeah, I've said my piece. I'll just sit back and wait for my warning. You know, I just wrote "fuck" several times so I guess that should be more then enough for me to risk a ban ^_^.

Haha, I wish you much joy with the new generation players~.

Peace.

Edit: I won't contribute any further to this gossip.

Edited by Youbutsu
4 people like this

14 minutes ago, Youbutsu said:

Is it still a scam if he willingly gave the item back? If you look at my screenshot you see how I log on, do an exchange with Malt, contact Rising and exchange him. It was nothing more to the story.

Is this what impsvillage.com is like now a days? A fucking gossip-corner where a bunch of 20+ year old gamers contribute with nothing else but gossip about other players in a game? You can call people whatever you feel like and get a warning after having gotten 50 warnings earlier, but you can't make a mistake out of anger - resolve it and move on?

Do you seriously think there was nothing more to the story then this screenshot? Malt has been an active member at this community for 10 years. Also one of the best players for at least 7 (which he proved pretty well in Goult that a majority of you are too new to know about). The guys in Platinum didn't just invite a random guy when they invited Malt. They invited someone they knew and were friends with. Everyone who plays at Rushu knows this. That changed, and to think it was nothing more then their story - well Good Game on you.

What's the point in helping each others if giving each others shit gets more attention? What was the use of me losing 4 million kamas?

Imps is really becoming a nice forum ^_^! Toxic community spreading, waw hhhh fk menz.

Gary gave the hat back w/o any hesitation (easy when you don't disrespect each others, no?)

I paid 4 million kamas to the poor and innocent victim. Oh, I also booted Malt from our guild for the "trouble" he caused.

Well yeah, I've said my piece. I'll just sit back and wait for my warning. You know, I just wrote "fuck" several times so I guess that should be more then enough for me to risk a ban ^_^.

Peace.

Youb Big ups for what you've done to solve the 'age old part', however there is more in it than what you've read above, if you really want the story that made us kick him right away you can pm me in game and ill tell you everything. We liked gary a-lot until we discovered what he was doing to all of us behind our backs. 
And sadly, I wouldn't be suprised if he did it in blank too (in the past). 

/w bulgari ig if you want to know. 

1 person likes this

19 minutes ago, Youbutsu said:

Peace.

Maltese-Killer never gave Rising-Madness his Age-Old hat back.

It was Maltese-Killer giving his old friend Youbutsu the Age-Old hat whom gave it back to Rising-Madness.

Stealing something from someone who has done nothing but helping him, sound like a trash person to me, no matter how much of a friend you are to him.

I know al the old players from 2005, as I was part of that generation also, actions like these shouldn't happen if you play the game for 12 years. That generation should be mature and wiser by now, clearly that is not the case at all.

I don't have anything against you Youbutsu, you were one of the very few people I looked up against in 2005 Era.

But calling the community toxic when your dear friend obviously choose greed above friendship doesn't sound right to me.

7 people like this

1 hour ago, Youbutsu said:

Peace.

I understand that you are upset that this has kind of turned into a "hate Gary" post, but the fact that he gave back the hat doesn't mean Gary is all on good terms again. If you want some more explanation of why Gary was kicked and some screens of what he said on skype after he got kicked you're more than welcome, and I'm fairly sure there's barely a possibility of you supporting him anymore after you've seen/heard why he has been kicked. 

I personally also think that being from an older generation of Dofus players should not give him some sort of immunity for doing things that are just entirely wrong. He should, in my eyes, be treated as anyone else in this game would.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Professor said:

But calling the community toxic when your dear friend obviously choose greed above friendship doesn't sound right to me.

but the community is toxic? 

spin.gif

9 people like this

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Professor said:

Maltese-Killer never gave Rising-Madness his Age-Old hat back.

It was Maltese-Killer giving his old friend Youbutsu the Age-Old hat whom gave it back to Rising-Madness.

Stealing something from someone who has done nothing but helping him, sound like a trash person to me, no matter how much of a friend you are to him.

I know al the old players from 2005, as I was part of that generation also, actions like these shouldn't happen if you play the game for 12 years. That generation should be mature and wiser by now, clearly that is not the case at all.

I don't have anything against you Youbutsu, you were one of the very few people I looked up against in 2005 Era.

I will only add 1 bit to help clean up some of the childish comments i have read in this topic. Ever since this topic was opened, everyone in platinum ignored me, I contacted urmom, he told me to msg rising. Then i msg rising, and he ignored me. Then we are told that i didn't return the hat. Good logic. Ciao again. :) enjoy the bashing on me, y'all

Edited by Maltese-Killer
1 person likes this

30 minutes ago, Maltese-Killer said:

childish comments i have read in this topic

Im thinking the ones in the screens? Or the Dirty backstabbing you did since day one? 

And that is correct, and understandable? Nobody wants to talk to you again after what we have seen what you have done. 
And seriously how in the damn hell can you allow yourself to tell somebody who is helping you AND FOR FREE that he was " wasting your bread, and bloody half-assing your achievements" Are you kidding me? Do them your self or wait?.... I think its time for you to pay somebody to complete your work.

Good luck with your game and 'Achievements' that other people do for you, you tottally deserve them & credits. 

3 people like this

2 hours ago, Maltese-Killer said:

I will only add 1 bit to help clean up some of the childish comments i have read in this topic. Ever since this topic was opened, everyone in platinum ignored me, I contacted urmom, he told me to msg rising. Then i msg rising, and he ignored me. Then we are told that i didn't return the hat. Good logic. Ciao again. :) enjoy the bashing on me, y'all

Well why would logic be needed in this case since everything you mention is unlogical paranoia

And by the way When will u send me screens laughing of you getting scammed ? im still waiting you know :>

Or is that another unlogical false accuse? im still waiting for the highlighted laugh signs

its hard to know if youre telling the truth or just come up with fake accuses to make people feel bad about you this isnt all about you

everyone cared for you in plat untill the day you randomly accuse us for stuff from guildie to guildie everything has consequences

and imo u should know that at your age^

So, this is mostly resolved and over, it seems. I am locking this thread because whatever guild-related drama occurred is not pertinent to the initial point of this thread. That issue has been resolved. 

Sorry about the toxicity. We will be handing out gas masks and hazmat suits promptly. 

1 person likes this