• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Jericho

[Rosal] Gladios

29 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hoi

So 2weeks ago my account was completly cleared by Gladios, formerly known as Independence. I shared logs with this guy for over a month, and he decided to clear my account, out of greed. He has a full team with exo mages and good enough gears.

I shared my account with three people, Thugboi, Ralph and Gladios, they all had logs for a while and never lost anything, when i logged on and saw my account cleared i checked the IP, and it was a american one, and Gladios is the only of the three who logged me that lives in the US. a friend msgd him on Facebook asking why he did it, and he tried to play it off as he also got hacked 1 hour before mine did and he was quitting the game, while blocking all his dofus friends on FB, discord and Dofus. So it was very clear to me that he was the who one did it. 

I wanted to make this thread to let people know about him, i heard rumors that he's also scammed people on Rushu in the past, which i wasn't aware of, and i dont think anyone who was friends with him on Rosal did either. He's bought a lot of kamas and accounts, tried to scam with some of the accounts he bought, i learned all of this after i was scammed myself. 

He's pretty awful at PvM, so im sure once the server merge happends he will try join guilds to get help with PvM related stuff. 

His account names are

Delivered-From-Evil (Gladios)

VetasBack (Avarus)

VetasComing (Drunkard)

VetasCourage (Ludum)

He may have other accounts, but these are the ones he's currently playing.

He made a new team trying to lie about him getting hacked aswell and he's quitting, these new characters are

Heavenlywrath (Heavenly-Wrath)

HeavenlyPerception (Heavenly-Perception)

HeavenlySpirit (Heavenly-Spirit)

HeavelyProspects (Heavenly-prospects)

I found out these were his new accounts when his iop entered same map as me, i recognized the colours and checked his characters page and when the account was made. All these four accounts were made after my account got scammed and were low lvls (40) with all dofuses, i msgd these accounts asking why he had cleared me, and got auto ignored/blocked and he quit the new chars the same day and went back to his old team.

I'll leave some screenshots with the best evidence i can use atm, he's blocked everyone and dont respond to msgs IG, so its very hard to get him to admit he took it. But here is the IP of his , and shows he logged right before i got cleared, and that the IP was on my shield.

http://imgur.com/ssj6MmO This is the IP that appeared when i logged in to find my account naked.

http://imgur.com/9fT3IuD This is recent logs from shield on my account, showing me it was Gladios who did this.

http://imgur.com/rd0pUnc - This is him trying to pretend he also got hacked 1hour before my account did.

http://imgur.com/4xznfxV - This is his character page the same day I got cleared, he took everything off to pretend he got hacked aswell.

http://imgur.com/emyg6EY - This is a screenshot taken today when he is back on his account, after i exposed his new team. This shows he never lost his items. 

Edited by Jericho
6 people like this

Sharing account is against ToS.

3 minutes ago, Rayish said:

Sharing account is against ToS.

Completly aware of that, doesnt make it right for him to steal all my items/kamas. 

6 people like this

2 hours ago, Jericho said:

Completly aware of that, doesnt make it right for him to steal all my items/kamas. 

I agree, but since you agreed on sharing account with someone you don't know in real life you agreed on risk that he could steal your stuff aswell.

He knows he made that mistake. That doesn't change the fact that Gladios is a scammer.

1 person likes this

These threads are posted for player awareness, not for Ankama, and therefore will generally involve incidents that are unbannable in-game. Because of this, they are important to ensure scammers face some retribution. The majority of scams are based on an individual accepting a risk; that doesn't excuse greed.

The joys of being an unofficial forum. 

3 people like this

I have talked to support and explained my situation and 100% taken responsibility for how I lost my items. They gave me a once in a lifetime opportunity by giving me back all the items I lost. I do not know if they will ban his account or what, I got no info about that, only that my items would be returned by a maint. 

So im assuming either they re roll both our accounts to the date i lost it, or ban him and duplicate the items.

Either way, he scammed me for nothing but ruining his repetition on the game. So this thread is only for awareness with the server merge upcoming in 2 weeks. 

7 people like this

he was reputed for being a beggar, now he is reputed for being a scammer. atleast he's making progress in some aspect of the game. also like any smartass i must say this "Sharing is against ToS".

[20:01] Delivered-From-Evil (Amplified-Wrath) is not online.

New server new name, same nickname XD

Saw him in guild Jiyuu today in DYN alliance

22 hours ago, Jericho said:

[20:01] Delivered-From-Evil (Amplified-Wrath) is not online.

New server new name, same nickname XD

Saw him in guild Jiyuu today in DYN alliance

he was kicked ;)

2 people like this

Figured id update this as this rarely ever happends, but Gladios or Jumpd as he is called now, just returned all my items along with all his items and apologized for what happend. 

4 people like this

On 06/04/2017 at 11:01 PM, Jericho said:

I have talked to support and explained my situation and 100% taken responsibility for how I lost my items. They gave me a once in a lifetime opportunity by giving me back all the items I lost. I do not know if they will ban his account or what, I got no info about that, only that my items would be returned by a maint. 

So did you get double? 😀

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, Rob said:

So did you get double? 😀

Got a few goofy duped exos and items yes XD

Do the right thing and give them to me. 

1 person likes this

Might give away some of the exos i got duped ye, didnt sell for either hin or me anyways XD

2 people like this

Very generous of you! :0 I can't believe Ankama gave you your items back tbh. xD

New kama dupe. Convince Ankama you got scammed by yourself. 

2 people like this

Lmao ankama knows you're sharing accounts and they dupe the items for you

baguette logic is unexplainable

1 person likes this

It was all a long con...

Step 1. Make a new acc, buy alot of kamas and seem rich

Step 2. Befriend some nerds

Step 3. Befriend yourself and tell ppl u share logs

Step 4. Scam urself

Step 5. Support dup

Step 6. Wait a few months

Step 7. ?????????

Step 8. Profit

6 people like this

tbh idk what ankama thought when they gave back ur stuff w/o confiscating (or "deleting") those from another player, they just generated another set of equips while directly inflating the server market (which is exactly smth ankama is supposed to combat)

again this proves ankama baguettes are joke

1 person likes this

So I decided id give away a few of the items I got back as it feels wrong having these items duplicated by support. If your interested in anything send me a message on Imps with a reason why u want them, rather not give these to ppl who will sell them right away. Want those who need for team, their main etcetc.. 

List

Anium Ligature

Sawya Sash

AP Allister Boots

Range Slothful Slippers

Baleenaboots

Sinistrofu Boots

Professor Xa's Cloak

MP Otomai's Amulet-Tibalt

Summon Age-Old Amulet

MP iKwest Amulet

Treadfast Amulet- Eruaph

MP Jolly Good Belt

Summon Glacial Belt - Kyffles

Air Dmg Flinty Daggers

AP Bearbaric Band - Kikn 

1Summon 1% fire res Sinistrofu Cloak

Pawl Ouatnos Ring

Shylock's Ring

Professor Xa's Cloak

Glacial Cape

Kideebonnet

13% Dreggon Helmet

Turquoise Dofus - Roope

Age Old Helmet

2% Earth Hairsh Bracelet

Treadfast Boots

Nileza's Cloak

200 Spell Point Scrolls - 100 Latakia, 50 Spanish-Potato, 

Edited by Jericho
3 people like this

Damn you are super lucky they duped your items and you got them back. Wonder if he was worried he would get banned so gave you the items back.

Edited by Auron

2 minutes ago, Auron said:

Damn you are super lucky they duped your items and you got them back. Wonder if he was worried he would get banned so gave you the items back.

He's already told me he is quitting, and he said some of his accs got banned after he took my shit, so i think support banned some to avoid the dups and failed. He gave me his entire teams stuff, all his SP, etcetc, so he got nothing left in game. I also got about 250SP if anyone want some..

2 people like this

I'm just glad you got something back tbh. I had my account hacked years ago and it was ankamas fault and my compensation was 1 week free p2p lol (didn't even account share either lol) they asked for id and gave them screens of all my stuff from beta server pre hack.