• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bulgari

weapon nerf/revamp in english!

Posted (edited)

Alot of weapons has been modied some of them either by lowering AP cost/CH rate, or increasing AP cost / CH rate etc etc etc.
I might have forgotten some but, here is the ones I thought you guys should know about. (The ones I dont mention stays the same after the update) 

starting of with smith weapons. 

Axes:

Catseye axe: The critical hit rate has been lowered by 10%, from 25 to 15%. 
Teroid axe: The critical hit rate has been increased by bloody 35% from 5 to 40%, the critical hit damage has been raised by 2 from 5 to 7, AP cost has gone up by 1. (an attractive weapon if you're in position of alot of critical hit damage, the posibility of a rather high critical hit rate is now posible, with turq alone it is allready 50%. 
Tomahorse: Ap cost lowered by 1 from 6 to 5, the weapon cannot crit like vortex axe and Srambad daggers. 
Slashen axe: The crit rate has gone up from 5% to 15%, and from 10 crit damage to 20.

Korriander axe: AP cost has been lowered from 4 to 3, and it can be used twice now, the crit rate + damage is the same.

Daggers:

Flinty daggers: Crit rate has been lowered drasticly from 25% to 5%. 
godwrath daggers: Critical hit damage has been increased from 5 to 7. 

Hammers: 

Dhrossil hammer: critical hit damage has been increased  from 4 to 7. Critical hit rate has been increased from 10% to 15%. 
Hammerture: The critical damage has been increased from 10 to 20
Sanockout Stick, Critical hit rate has been increased from 5% to 25%. 
Ancient Foggernaut hammer: The Critical hit damage has been decreased from 7 to 5. 
Rampant Bearbarian hammer: Critical hit rate has been increased from 5% to 25%. could copensate atcham eventually. 
Henual hammer: AP cost lowered from 5 to 4. (look it up, its a crazy weapon) it also has 2 range and 2x 7% res

Shovels: 

Ground dog: AP cost lowered by 1, critical hit damage has been increased by 2. (Guys try and put this in a dofusplanner, absolutely insane, one of the hardest hitting weapons for sure!) 
Elven Shovel***:  critical hit rate has been increased from 5% to 35%!!! and critical hit bonus from 4 to 6! Absolutely insane! recomended for chance hitting classes! 

Shovel emlaka: Ap cost from 4 to 3. Works like an (AOE dagger now) can be used twice, the catch: It cannot crit anymore like QOT dags. 
Proffesor XA shovel: Critical damage has been lowered from 7 to 3, AP cost has been lowered from 4 to 3, and it can be used twice!

Swords: 

Therrod: The critical hit rate has been increased from 5% to 25%! 
Atcham sabres: Critical hit rate has been increased from 5% to 15%, AP cost increased from 5 to 6.
Bubotron sword: Critical hit rate has been increased from 5% to 25%!
Gilbert rapier***: Critical hit rate has been increased from 5% to 15%, the critical hit damage has been increased from 6 to 10! (This is absolutely insane, try and put the sword in a str/chance set on dofusplanner, a critical hit means 54 dmg in neutral damage, and 20 in chance, combined 74 max roll on a crit for only 4 ap!
Giger's Nightmare blade***: AP cost has been lowered from 6 to 5, the critical hit rate has been increased from 5% to 15%. The giger is back!!
Az'tech: Critical hit bonus increased from 3 to 7 again, critical rate from 5% to 10%. (for the atcham users, this sword could really compensate the old 5 AP atcham sabres, test it out fire maged, Az'tech drains health which is really OP, and it can also lower targets AP by 1 like atcham. 
Peccary blade: critical hit damage has been increased from 10 to 15, AP cost lowered from 6 to 5. (This may bring back this crazy sword again!) 

Now to the carver weapons.

Starting off with bows. 

Necrotick bow: the critical hit rate has been increased from 5 to 15%. (Finally I guess?)
Archon's bow: AP cost lowered from 5 to 4, the weapon cannot crit anymore.  (cool weapon for intel rogues I think, due to 50% power and 50 int, that could be overmaged by 1-30)
Koutoulou bow: Ap cost lowered from 5 to 4, critical hit bonus increased from 5 to 10. (pretty attractive weapon for Agi/cha builds) 
Archaic bow: 
AP cost lowered from 4 to 3, the bow can also be used twice now, catch: sadly it can not crit anymore. 

Staffs: 

King playa's staff: Critical hit rate increased from 5 to 15%
Bitrydent: AP cost lowered from 5 to 4, catch: it can not crit anymore. 
Sepulchral Sceptre: Critical hit rate increased from 10% to 25%, the critical damage increased from 6 to 7. 
Mallard's mallet: Critical hit rate increased from 10% to 20%, the critical hit damage increased from 5 to 7. (Amazing weapon for only 4 ap, int/agi builds should consider trying it.) 
Hail sceptre: The Critical hit rate has been increased from 5% to 25%, The Critical hit damage has been increased from 6 to 7. 
Mush Mishish staff: The AP cost lowered from 5 to 4, the critical hit rate has been increased from 15 to 25%. (Amazing staff try it.) 
Sunshade staff: The critical hit rate has been increased from 5% to 30%, the critical hit damage has been increased from 3 to 7. (the famous sunshade is back! with 1 less critical hit damage from when it was really famous.) 

Wands:

Pyraring: The AP cost lowered by 1, it's range has been increased from 5 to 6, catch: it can not crit anymore. (I've heard they remove the -10% crit aswell, not 100% sure though.) 
Fugitive wand: The critical hit rate has been increased from 5 to 15%. the critical hit damage has been increased from 5 to 8, and the wand can now be used from 2 range instead of 3, distance wise it stays 5 range, so from 2 to 5, (before) 3-5). 
Ethical wand***: The critical hit rate has been increased from 10% to 20%, the critical hit damage has been increased from 4 to 6, also the range has increased from 4 to 5! (I absolutely adore this change!) 

Edited by bulgari
14 people like this

Finally someone to make a list on English. Awesome job, bud!

1 person likes this

10/10 list ima have to get all these weapons now Q.Q

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Xis-Is said:

10/10 list ima have to get all these weapons now Q.Q

hhhh I know right, I was suprised by many of them actually xd 

Posted (edited)

Ethical wand***: The critical hit rate has been increased from 10% to 20%, the critical hit damage has been increased from 4 to 6, also the range has increased from 4 to 5! (I absolutely adore this change!) 

brbbk.jpg?a414024

Edited by Bloodhound
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

IDK what to go for on my iop, now that flinties are getting nerfed

teroid axe, henual hammer and gigers all look pretty nice as weapons but the stats on them are pretty poor compared to 400 vit and stuff on flinties

Edited by Satsuki
2 people like this

9 minutes ago, Satsuki said:

IDK what to go for on my iop, now that flinties are getting nerfed

teroid axe, henual hammer and gigers all look pretty nice as weapons but the stats on them are pretty poor compared to 400 vit and stuff on flinties

if I had to put it up on a top 5 I'd:
1. Giger's, due to the raised CH rate and AP drop, defo gonna be popular af, I myself can pull 81% crit on it with the new amakna shield.

2. I'd defo have a look on henual hammer, that hammer is incredible for its new AP costs, its basically stupid not to have it when it only costs 4 ap... Imagine the moves you can do with a jump + ham + percip afterwards. 
3-4 Peccary blade is back bruh, 90 Dmg as its max and absolutely insane crit rate, 400 vit aswell. and Hammerture, 10 more CH dmg on a crit, + its AOE *_*
5. I do not recomend theorid axe due to its insanely bad rolls, I mean if you could cast brokle multiple times it would be pretty great honestly. if you put the axe in a nice str/int setup you can see a huge damage difference, but you can always count on its crit rate xD. 

1 person likes this

i like these changes makes some 190 weps real strong

18 hours ago, bulgari said:

Teroid axe: The critical hit rate has been increased by bloody 35% from 5 to 40%, the critical hit damage has been raised by 2 from 5 to 7, AP cost has gone up by 1.

Teroid axe is still 4 ap from what I've seen.

Buff Sunshade but nothing on Stormcloud? Sad.

2 people like this

Storm cloud with Feca was fun :/

1 person likes this

Great changes, might go with an Az'Tech after all this time, was always one of my faves!

1 person likes this

nice job my bruh i approve that effort. Also pls osama recommend the cheapest replacement for my flinties :')

kout bow is now insanely OP on tal kasha hupper/eca (combine with felintion or transfixing) lold.

Im supprised nobody here rage about achtam sabre nerf, unlike at french forum :D

Posted (edited)

31 minutes ago, scrollbusiness said:

Im supprised nobody here rage about achtam sabre nerf, unlike at french forum :D

Why? I don't understand how nobody couldn't see the nerf coming for the most used weapon(s) in-game.

Edited by Bloodhound
1 person likes this

Meh. while I use them in my set I don't rage. They are strong enough to justify it and the only weapon giving me 12/6/6 with good stats. There should be a price to pay *shrugs*

umm