• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
4look4rd

Dofus veteran thinking about coming back

Hello Imps!

I'm an old timer. When I started Enis and Enus could go invisible, and by the time I quit everyone was raging about Dofus 2.0!

I just regained access to my account, but sadly my level 199 characters might have been wiped in my 6 year hiatus (funny how I had 10+ support tickets to recover my account from people I've never knew!).

How's the game today? Any exciting class changes? Are Fecas still the most under rated class in the game? Is Equinox still the most badass guild in the game (trick question, of course it is!)?

Hi,

Really nice you wanna play Dofus again :)

But I honestly wouldn't recommend the PC version.

They have changed so much that you would be in shock.

I would recommed playing Dofus touch.

Dofus touch is almost a new community (servers excist like 6 months, some are older).

Dofus touch is from dofus 2.19 everything above I wouldn't even consider to play.

If you gonna play dofus touch and you need help just send me a message and I will help u :)

Ingame name: Frits-English

Server: Dodge

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, 4look4rd said:

Hello Imps!

I'm an old timer. When I started Enis and Enus could go invisible, and by the time I quit everyone was raging about Dofus 2.0!

I just regained access to my account, but sadly my level 199 characters might have been wiped in my 6 year hiatus (funny how I had 10+ support tickets to recover my account from people I've never knew!).

How's the game today? Any exciting class changes? Are Fecas still the most under rated class in the game? Is Equinox still the most badass guild in the game (trick question, of course it is!)?

Rocks Den!

I remember you, and I think you might remember me as well. It's a completely different game from what you used to play. It got more content then you can imagine, so it isn't possible to become "game over" anymore. Everything has changed, and so has a majority of the classes - if not all. Can't really catch up from a post at a forum, haha!
As for Equinox, you and Reda can have so much fun together the few hours every month he logs on :-)! Most of our older guilds are goners. We've gotten older and boring. We're still here, but not actively recruiting so the inside communities are a bit more quiet then you get from the newer ones.

Edited by Youbutsu

10 hours ago, Fkamphorst said:

Hi,

Dofus touch is almost a new community (servers excist like 6 months, some are older).

Dofus touch is from dofus 2.19 everything above I wouldn't even consider to play.

If you gonna play dofus touch and you need help just send me a message and I will help u :)

I disagree.

If you wanna play Dofus Touch, go for it, but if you wanna play classic Dofus, just play the 'actual' PC version, with the most stuff and the traditional payment methods.

8 hours ago, Youbutsu said:

I remember you, 

No surprises here.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, Youbutsu said:

Rocks Den!

I remember you, and I think you might remember me as well. It's a completely different game from what you used to play. It got more content then you can imagine, so it isn't possible to become "game over" anymore. Everything has changed, and so has a majority of the classes - if not all. Can't really catch up from a post at a forum, haha!
As for Equinox, you and Reda can have so much fun together the few hours every month he logs on :-)! Most of our older guilds are goners. We've gotten older and boring. We're still here, but not actively recruiting so the inside communities are a bit more quiet then you get from the newer ones.

Certainly remember you! You're one of first level 200's, and I the time I think you led one of the major guilds (Interference?)/ I used to play Scrier (had a sex change to Regei), which was probably one of the most annoying Fecas on the server as I played full support and focused on AP theft and battlefield manipulation. I also had Veronika, a cookie cutter Pandawa.

15 hours ago, Fkamphorst said:

Hi,

I thought about Dofus Touch, but I just can see myself playing it on an iPad. Dofus is too much of a keyboard+mouse game. Maybe if it was available on android and supported mouse (then I'd have to buy a new device). I do like the idea of starting from scratch and playing a mostly single account game though so I'll give it a try. Overall I think playing on a mobile device would give me eye and back strain, I'm an old fart now.

Thanks for all the replies, the Dofus community has always been great.

Edited by 4look4rd
1 person likes this

You can always play on the 1.29 servers if you like starting from scratch, the english community isn't huge, but some people (including me and Youb) just like it for the game and the few people 

There are many options really, welcome back to the game :)

PS. Youbutsu was leader from Blank

1 person likes this

On 28.03.2017 at 0:14 AM, 4look4rd said:

Thanks for all the replies, the Dofus community has always been great.

Not really. Ones who replied you were just few of those friendly ones left in whole community who is still active (sometimes) and playing. Rest is toxic. If you ever come back you should just join Blank or one of those old guilds which are smaller currently and stay there forever imo.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

IMO its negativity like that that leads to toxicity.

There's plenty of friendly people around if you look for it :)

Edited by Sommanker
1 person likes this

Meh, too lazy to quote all of you.

Kikn. Go away.

Alukard and Simon, I was in interference. That's where I became driven to compete for highest level etc. -SOVIET- was great that way. He kept pushing us to realize how easy it was once we got the hang of it. After that, I went together with some friends and revived Gobball Hunters which eventually became Blank.

Just as Jump says, 1.29 is another option for you. We play at Henual and got the community feeling. He made a guild that is working out quite nicely. The possibility to actually drop stuff give me such a thrill. You can drop equipment and dofuses here! You have to work harder to get somewhere on this server, which isn't a big problem for players that used to play back then. The majority of players on both Henual and Eratz play because of nostalgia which means the avg player on 1.29 are older then on 2.0. You wont find people heiling, looking up people irl to make fun of them, or 20 people forming swastikas here.

Shingun, thanks for the massive compliment man! You're both a great guy and a great player. I agree with you a bit but not completely. Rushu is childish and half of the community is toxic. Avoid -1.0 as there are no ingame-moderators who takes action anymore. I think? At least haven't heard or seen any in many years. There is, just as Sommanker says, still many nice folks at our community. Check out the alliance Integrity i.e. It contains several guilds you'll recognize as a veteran. In these guilds are people that got respect for others and who can act like a decent human being even in a game. I don't say all, but I dare say many.

I'm sure you'll find your way around. Have fun man~

4 people like this