• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Gravestorm

Girl vs Wild - Dofus 2.41 Changelog

88 posts in this topic

Is it possible to use a wicked protector as a mimi or do they have any plans to do so?

I have mimi'ed my kwismas shields onto things, yes 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

The game servers have been updated, here are the changes made:

Sidekicks:

• The Astrub Knight Signal now requires characters to have at least 500 Achievement points in order to be able to equip it.
  • The Krobax Signal now requires characters to have at least 1000 Achievement points in order to be able to equip it.
  • The Trank Signal now requires characters to have at least 1000 Achievement points in order to be able to equip it.
  • These modifications are temporary and are meant to hinder the abusive way these Sidekicks are being used by bots.

Miscellaneous:

• In the chat interface, messages sent on the Community channel are now preceded with an abbreviation of the channel's current language. This information is also displayed when mousing over the chat interface tabs in the list of available channels, as well as in the menu that lets one choose which channels they want to have activated in a specific tab.
Edited by Gravestorm
1 person likes this

When a character is renamed, its name is correctly freed (and therefore available). It is no longer necessary to wait for a weekly maintenance so that it is available.

2 people like this

15 hours ago, Gravestorm said:

When a character is renamed, its name is correctly freed (and therefore available). It is no longer necessary to wait for a weekly maintenance so that it is available.

My character name was modified to Braz-[Ros] after the maintenance and now I can't get the old name back :(

1 person likes this

I sent in a ticket for the names that had tags added and support resolved the issue during the last maintenance. My tags were removed.  If you are the original owner, I'd highly recommend to do the same. If you send in the ticket now they should take care of it during the next maint!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Sunbathe said:

I sent in a ticket for the names that had tags added and support resolved the issue during the last maintenance. My tags were removed.  If you are the original owner, I'd highly recommend to do the same. If you send in the ticket now they should take care of it during the next maint!

I used the Name Change Potion to try to change it back but it says the name is already in use. I opened a ticket few mins ago, should I just stay with the tagged name til they solve it?

edit

I opened the ticket after trying to change the name (both before I posted on imps about it). I'm still in the name change screen.

Edited by Braz
1 person likes this

My names got the -[ROS] tag added to them about a week ago. I then changed their names 2 days ago with the name change potion. Then yesterday when I logged in the names were back to the original names, this time without the [ROS] tag. What's going on?

2 people like this

It seems like a total mess! First my characters were all fine after the merge. The second maintenance, they added the tags to two of my characters. I sent in the ticket and they removed both tags just recently. BUT they left two name change potions on each account. So now I have a bunch of name change potions... :D

I also have a friend who had ALL of his characters tagged! I swear to you he is the only one with these names. He was close to rage quitting... 

I'm wondering if they are doing it on a case by case basis though. All that I wrote in my ticket was my character/account names and told them I am the only owner. Hope it can work out for the rest of you... 

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

The maintenance fixed the last bugs with names, so now everyone should have the correct ones, it had nothing to do with support. They've also released deleted names, so try to rename to that name and if you're sure no one should have it you can Ankabox both names to [Nerodos] to verify.

Edited by Gravestorm
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I actually have a question.
If the dofus character pages show a name not being taken,but trying to make a character with a specific name fails.
Is it the character pages that are broken, does someone already own the name,but haven't logged in recently or is it still slightly bugged and freed names still aren't being considered freed?

Edited by Stryke~
1 person likes this

I don't know if it has anything to do with that but 2 of my characters had the tag '[Rus]' before last maintenance. When I checked character pages the name didn't exist nor I could change my name back to original. After last maintenance I got both of the names back even though I had already used name change potion.

1 person likes this

Can be any of those, check here for more name information. Ankaboxing Nerodos is probably the easiest option to verify as written in the post above.

1 person likes this