• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Gravestorm

Girl vs Wild - Dofus 2.41 Changelog

88 posts in this topic

Glad that the community is excited about the update. But seriously all they could think of while nerfing Osas was to reduce gobbal fire res?

2 people like this

AP/MP shields? 

None that give AP or MP. Plenty that give AP/MP Resistance/Reduction, and at least two that give range. Other stats include linear resistances, crit resistance, critical hits, vitality, and pushback damage. There's a fairly wide variety.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

wow they nerfed flinties daggers from 30% base crit to 5%

hmm, the shields that reduce own damage look interesting for osas, especially int/heal osas with summons.

Edited by Super-Beast
1 person likes this

Selling Korriander Axes hit me up

Posted (edited)

I'm not a big fan of all of the %finaldamage that's being added into the game. First Dofuses get tons of %damage and now shields...?

It's just a really uninspired concept and feels like lazy balancing. The %damage concept is very hard to measure when it comes to computing damages.

Ankama started moving towards %damages in Wakfu some time ago and I hated it there, too. Distance damage and close damage as stats are just... not right.

Ankama pls.

Edited by Masive

hmmmm I wonder if its possible to mage of the negative stats on shields. 

wow. don't really have an opinion just yet about this...seems weird but i'll wait til it's live and how it works IRG (in real game) ;)

Posted (edited)

why are they nerfing the weapons so much?

Seems kinda unnecessary. I like my flinties :(

Edited by Satsuki

7 minutes ago, Satsuki said:

to compensate the overmaged shields

15 minutes ago, Satsuki said:

because 1 handed weapons are designed with the ability to equip a shield in mind, whereas 2 handed weapons were designed the opposite way. they've now made it so that there is no such thing as a 2 handed weapon, meaning that all 2 handed weapons now need to be toned down as if they're 1 handed weapons.

the alternative is buffing 1 handed weapons, but it's strictly less complicated and less consequential to nerf something than it is to buff it.

5 hours ago, beehiveone said:

hmmmm I wonder if its possible to mage of the negative stats on shields. 

Well you can exo them so....

Are you able to visit the island on Beta? I wasn't on for long but the piwi kept teleporting me places 

"New effects on the final damage caused or sustained are added. These effects can be recovered via new runes by breaking shields. These runes can be used on other equipment than shields. "

burst meta , fuk res exo and go for final dam exos now? @_@ 

Posted (edited)

New items and some of the new shields (too lazy to prntscreen all of them)

Items: 1 weapon, 2 sets:  Agi/cha/mp reduction and str/int/ap reduction.

40baf4f263a3144751c2b11736b2bbb0.png

3884a242b572b56728e0c583b60f40bb.png

dd15c648a0fefe05007ee687f3e3ba40.pngad6937ae44bdb69a3569b1e83403d4c6.png4b7fab93772d4698df08d964d9029458.pnge0354dc3d886a576cb07e1fa873d5272.png58be2b8a4c0544fd4e8534049f202a2f.png

Not signed in

Not signed in

Not signed in

Not signed in

Recipes:

c29a34ca262a6f2a13fe5986168a534e.png3a6452012c5ed22caaaffc266256fc51.png2961b4f5f2b18228eac26f9f2bcbe068.png8b9bbb47810bf4a150c618fa92293267.png

Not signed in

Not signed in

Not signed in

Not signed in

Not signed in

Shields:

23f92ff74d255898888c634730873af7.png

cdf42552aa9b8b8eab92bc099683994b.png

e0b63ff1db2cf6d856a3cd4f22991054.png

42a620777faaaa2020b57eebe37f9a82.png

ac3045768abe2745ff2c9718e1ba9485.png

cdff60e5e2c67b9eb6bf9eeaa1f044ef.png

ec173fb4d65d183675e61b740df3033f.png

d98e63a39ae1c9b5b0d63898c88e9b98.png

62ed49d98f62e2b2178969c2ede28b20.png

44e902d31de83ccdeed946a581a56336.png

2249c6a555282ba33321e97e2868ec59.png

331f3666a10c703cbd5cb5c7ea62621d.png

43533a078ed84aebc9b485a420ad2d9a.png  

Not signed in

Not signed in

Not signed in

Not signed in

Not signed in

Not signed in
Edited by Bloodhound
Added new items
1 person likes this

Anyone figured out the power of the % final dmg?

1 person likes this

Modifiable range on Transposition is alright but 5 fixed range on Teleport is too much huh? "People don't want to spend time learning how this class works? Guess we'll just nerf it.". 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Hell-Angel said:

Modifiable range on Transposition is alright but 5 fixed range on Teleport is too much huh? "People don't want to spend time learning how this class works? Guess we'll just nerf it.". 

Yeah I wasn't expecting that nerf in the least. Tbh xelors were the only reason I was still interested in dofus, and now they've taken that away too. Reduced co-op potential, and potential synchro detonation range reduced, fucked by gravity state and whatnot. Add xelors to the list of classes an osa can fuckup every other turn with gobball.

10 minutes ago, Oxisius said:

Yeah I wasn't expecting that nerf in the least. Tbh xelors were the only reason I was still interested in dofus, and now they've taken that away too. Reduced co-op potential, and potential synchro detonation range reduced, fucked by gravity state and whatnot. Add xelors to the list of classes an osa can fuckup every other turn with gobball.

Anyone that wasn't brain dead could see that xelors needed modifying

2 hours ago, Hell-Angel said:

it doesn't matter if you master a class or not, if a class has more potential over other classes, it'll be nerfed or modified, it's as simple as that, the only thing this changes is that brain dead players won't be able to abuse xelor/iop/x comp's unless they learn how to do more than teleport coop  ---> free blitz with iop

3 people like this

1 minute ago, Tezar said:

Anyone that wasn't brain dead could see that xelors needed modifying

it doesn't matter if you master a class or not, if a class has more potential over other classes, it'll be nerfed or modified, it's as simple as that, the only thing this changes is that brain dead players won't be able to abuse xelor/iop/x comp's unless they learn how to do more than teleport coop  ---> free blitz with iop

Ok please let me know how Xel/Sac/Insert blitz char is not broken now that sac can just coop rewind.

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Oxisius said:

Ok please let me know how Xel/Sac/Insert blitz char is not broken now that sac can just coop rewind.

Did i say it wasn't also broken? No.

Even so, sacriers coop heavily relies on range which is quite easily countered and relies on the player building their set with large amounts of + range

Edited by Tezar

Beta servers have been updated. Here is a list of changes:

The following 3 AP weapons can be used twice per turn: Pelle du Professeur Xa, Arc Ahique, Pelle Emélaka, Hache du Korriandre.
    The Unique Hispanic Shield no longer has a condition of having rank 10.

The broken shields (first and second generations), cosmetics and events can no longer be modified via mages.

The broken Pandawa shield can no longer be manufactured.

Some broken shields retained their effects of PvP resistances; This problem is corrected.

The modular system is corrected in Count Razof's Camp.

The validation of some of the objectives of the "Pigs included", "Our friends the beasts" and "Shyriiwook" quests was problematic and was corrected.

The description of the Razof Count's Hair item has been corrected.

The maps used for ISK in dual mode now have single and fixed starting positions (no choice possible for the placement phase).

Count Razof is visible and his dungeon is now accessible.

Just now, Tezar said:

Did i say it wasn't also broken? No.

You came across as trying to justify the nerf because of xel's coop potential.  The class ring nerf had it coming as 7 range tp is dumb, but as long as there exists a one click coop in the game (sac), I don't see why they should nerf the only other coop class. And for some reason you are assuming that all xel players just team kolo and use iop/xel/x. The nerf affects people who like to solo kolo as well.