• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
  • Announcements

• Rob

Include a selling / offering price   06/11/17

A reminder that all marketplace topics (with exception to Real Estate) should include either selling or offering price. Click Here.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BungeeHoodoo87

Fogger help

Im rolling a new fogger for the first time from scratch.

He will be part of a 3man kolo team.

1- what 3 man fogger teams are effective/good synergy (starting from lvl 50 upwards, dont give advice for only endgame 200 please , but can include it as an endgame goal)

2- what build is recommended for the fogger for kolo within a team. Playstyle, method would be appreciated.

kindest regards!

Just now, BungeeHoodoo87 said:

Im rolling a new fogger for the first time from scratch.

He will be part of a 3man kolo team.

1- what 3 man fogger teams are effective/good synergy (starting from lvl 50 upwards, dont give advice for only endgame 200 please , but can include it as an endgame goal)

2- what build is recommended for the fogger for kolo within a team. Playstyle, method would be appreciated.

kindest regards!

I think the best way to play is multi in endgame(catseye axe), but this is just damage mode where you can deal shitload of damage with ambush and cloudy on. If u want to play on low levels it might be hard to be multi so I can just recommend you pushback damage. Fogger has one of the best pushback damage spells. There are items for low level with it, but probably you will need cha/str build, most of spells that pushback are in those elems. There is iop on Rykke-Errel called Snake, he used iop with fogger and it was pretty cool ( inti + release ). Third char should be positioning/support one. I think sac or panda would be perfect. Panda can be good on 184+ level, because of Archetypal bow(support mode). Sac should be good on lower levels :)

1 person likes this

i was wondering if an osa would work well with this team. Perhaps Fog/osa/iop or fog/osa/sac do you think these could work well?

or perhaps as you said fog/iop/sac......... 

trying to decide between these 3 compositions builds...

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, BungeeHoodoo87 said:

i was wondering if an osa would work well with this team. Perhaps Fog/osa/iop or fog/osa/sac do you think these could work well?

or perhaps as you said fog/iop/sac......... 

trying to decide between these 3 compositions builds...

Yes fogg, osa, iop should work properly. There you have a two ways of osa - first one is int as a support and damaging with wyrms/unb or agi which will be good with pushback damage spells. I would choose int one probably, but it's your decision. Also found once that gobbal way, I think it's str? Is abit annoying on high levels, because of all those locks and gravity. On low level kolossium it might be seriously op. Everyone here have low dodge and lock mostly :)

Edited by Salmonella

A little late on the the response, but if you are still looking at options, mono intel on a fog is surprisingly strong in group PvP. I'd actually argue that it is the strongest fog build in a dedicated PvP team because you can play the harpooner with almost zero downsides. (dat unbewitch) The level 1 lifesaver and first aid combined is almost always more than enough sustain, toss on a healing weapon at later levels and a pure int fog becomes a menace in both 3v3 and 5v5.

However, you do trade off a bit of damage for it. Intel has the lowest base damages, the lowest ranges, and obviously less damage with ambush. You also trade off the versatility of tri-element builds that many people (myself included) like on a fog.

As for class pairings, the strongest pairings with a fog are rogue, eca, enu, and mask. I'm partial to rogue/fog/enu  or fog/enu/mask for 3v3 teams built around having a fog in them, though fog/eca/mask is a strong contender as well.