• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
  • Announcements

• Rob

Include a selling / offering price   06/11/17

A reminder that all marketplace topics (with exception to Real Estate) should include either selling or offering price. Click Here.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Faded-Nycro

Buying Abyssal Dofus

Eh I'm thinking around 70mk, but I'm open to offers! Please message me or leave a comment on this post, i check frequently.

rich

1 person likes this

How the f can such a relatively easy obtainable dofus be 70m. Like cloudy should have been 150m in that case

1 hour ago, The-Untamed said:

How the f can such a relatively easy obtainable dofus be 70m. Like cloudy should have been 150m in that case

Something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

Ive heard its horrible to obtain, especially without a team of accounts (which i do not have). If you think 70 is overpriced, id be glad to buy it from you for cheaper. 

3 hours ago, The-Untamed said:

I did actually sell my cloudy for 150m, that was before they were obtained/for sale en masse. Prices will go down as soon as more people have them.

Personally, 60-70mk is probably not that far wrong. It's a time consuming questline that contains enough awkward solo fights that it's not possible to just breeze through with a well geared team like with dimensions and it's somewhat harder to obtain multiple than just running through the same dungeon X number of times on alts you did all quests with before because the solo fights require some tinkering in strategy depending on class. You've also got to remember that there are probably fewer people who did abyssal questline than cloudy given that at initial release the item wasn't really tempting for those who weren't just doing it for the achieves or the bragging rights.

Bought one, close please