• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
  • Announcements

• Rob

Include a selling / offering price   06/11/17

A reminder that all marketplace topics (with exception to Real Estate) should include either selling or offering price. Click Here.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Krimlax

Returning player

I'm returning to dofus after a 6 year break and want to play on the 1.29 servers. Just wanted to know how the english community is on these servers and if there are any good, helpful guilds I could join. I'll post my IGN once I get set up. looking forward to reliving old adventures and making new friends

1 person likes this

I'm a 10 year Dofus vet and I downloaded 1.29 this past weekend, its unplayable. I would highly recommend that you start a char on Rushu, The current Dofus version is 10000x superior, a lot more fun, and will take a lot longer to give you carpal tunnel than playing 1.29 :D

Dofus 1.29 is pretty fun I've been playing on eratz sense last march and I really enjoy it English community is up there but I think henual has more English players but eratz is more active and in my opinion better markets 

2 people like this

Welcome back! Like WidowMaker said I would also recommend new dofus. There are probably more friends and game looks better. Also best server to start is Rushu one. We can do something together if only you start there. Good luck and contact me in game.

1 person likes this

Started in august 2005 and playing on both.

Right now I spend a lot of time at 1.29. I like the atmosphere and community going on mixed with shitload of nostalgia. Players know players, you have a very mixed community but can still play with people who doesn't understand a word of what you write. Another plus side - ages of the players. Most of the players at these servers are playing because of the nostalgia, which mean they've been playing a while. So far I haven't met a single player below the age of 20 (that I know of). People are just friendly and having fun together contra 2.0 where a majority are assholes and wouldn't go near you unless it was to scam you or kill you.

Just as mentioned - 2.40 got way more to offer gamewise and of course there's awesome people here too - but they are harder to find. At 1.29 you're stuck with the same equips, classes, monsters and known bugs. Don't expect it to be anything else but what it is. At 2.40 you get an update every week or so.

2 people like this

Thanks for the input guys! After playing both version I decided to go with Rushu as my main focus. 1.29 brought back a lot of memories but also the painful reminder of the daily xp grind lol. My brother started an account on eratz, so I'll probably pop in every now and then like a vacation home lol. Thanks again for the input guys!

Rushu IGN: Krimlax  lvl 24 Ouginak