• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
  • Announcements

• Rob

Include a selling / offering price   06/11/17

A reminder that all marketplace topics (with exception to Real Estate) should include either selling or offering price. Click Here.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Masive

How Good are Ouginaks?

Ouginaks have been out for some time now, so everyone should already have made up their minds on where they stand on the "tier lists."

How good is the class in PvM or PvP? I haven't seen much discussion on the class anywhere on these forums so I have no idea where they stand. I don't even really know what the class can do because I haven't seen any of them in action. From the limited information I've heard I think they're a good PvP class? Maybe? 

Are they any good at PvM then? Do they offer anything unique to a team to make them worth picking up? Or are they another PvP-only class?

For pvm they are like huppers, cool dmg and utility but wont replace iop/eca as main damage dealers. Good to have because of high erosion but rage state is highly not recommended for portals plays.

I had few kolossium fights with ouginak class already and it seems pretty cool. You have that erosion spell, bonus vitality spell, something that makes u jump to enemy and heal/shield. Class deals heavy damage also can be tanky. That's all I can say so far.

There very strong erosion characters much better in a 1v1 situation but still decent in group pvp and for pvm seems to be a nice tanky/damage dealer

All I did was pvp on beta, they're pretty strong at 1v1 and group pvp too. No clue about pvm but does not seem very useful 

Okey... I did already some fights with ouginak in my team. It was solo queue my character is int feca and he was agi element based with 5k+ hp. Ouginak is really fun and good in PvP, you can even target sram, when he will go invisible you will just "teleport" to him. It's tanky char in agi elem with cool damage and this spell that makes you unlockable... just op. I couldn't see other elements of this class so far, but probably agi is the best one, because of erosion. There is also shield and heal that I mentioned before, it saved my life alot of times. If only I get other element ouginaks I'll let you know here. 

I played agi/cha and now agi/str. Both are pretty good builds. Pure agi isnt good enough imo

I have mixed feelings about it.

Sometimes it seems too cool and sometimes almost useless, but maybe it's just because I'm a bad player.

Idk, I have to test a lot of things and situations, but I don't think it will replace my iop.

It's a tank/offensive utility/damage character, very similar to hupper as said. They do decent damage, and have enough bulk and the right spells to tank even 212/220 monsters. If you don't run a high power blitz team, the base damage boosts are nice. Prey also is nice for supporting allies.

As for PvP, they are solid. Tagging a sadi can be hugely useful. In general they had counter the top classes pretty well, making Eni osa sadi etc much easier to deal with. 

Their lack of AOE and range can be a bit of a pain, their damage reduction deters agro, and they aren't huge fans of being in gravity. 

I still say hupper is far better in PvE but playing mine right now as tank and dropped sram for tanking. The fact that they can full lock something with 100 dod with only 101 LOC is kinda nice. Wonder if that will help with catseye..