• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bhaal

My First Camo Seemyool <3

That moment when you go into your paddock to find that you've given birth to a fresh new Chameleon Seemyool. My first one. Good times!

bejdBCK.jpg

'Ecstatic' would be the appropriate word here... time to breed him with my Almonds.

7 people like this

Honestly not sure why this warrants it's own thread given that these things really aren't that rare but ok

1 person likes this

Don't be such a party pooper!

Gz man! I'd be happy too! :D

1 person likes this

29 minutes ago, Extreal said:

Honestly not sure why this warrants it's own thread given that these things really aren't that rare but ok

Honestly not sure why this warrants a reply designed purely to undermine and attempt to belittle another person's excitement over a personal achievement due to your own negative outlook. How boring you are.

Thanks Futoi! :D Only recently gotten into breeding and to see a Camo pop out has gotten me in a really good mood! :)

4 people like this

I just think it was more suited to the goals and achieves thread than to a new thread

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Extreal said:

I just think it was more suited to the goals and achieves thread than to a new thread

And I just think that your reply was unnecessarily rude and inappropriate. However I will look into that thread for future reference. I'm only recently coming back onto IV and am currently unaware of all the "collection" threads, per se. I'll check them out in future.

1 person likes this

Yes it was, it was meant to be.

Nice job. :3

Now make 10 more!

2 people like this

6 minutes ago, Kyffles said:

Nice job. :3

Now make 10 more!

Thanks! :) Hopefully I'll have enough dishing out soon. I have a Reproductive seem that I'm thinking of breeding with the Camo to try and land a few more camos :)

I recently got a few cheapie ones out of the sellroom and am sticking them together in a paddock to see what happens because I love stupid looking mounts, apparently. The low number of breedings on the fish does makethings difficult. D:

lel didnt even know camos exist on seem's xD

30 minutes ago, Goku said:

lel didnt even know camos exist on seem's xD

You won this game

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Kyffles said:

I recently got a few cheapie ones out of the sellroom and am sticking them together in a paddock to see what happens because I love stupid looking mounts, apparently. The low number of breedings on the fish does makethings difficult. D:

Yeah it's a shame they only pop out 1-2 per birth, means that it takes ages to get a good stock up :/ But definitely worth it in the long run!

I'm just surprised that Camo is a natural mutation on Seemyools tbh, as for DTs you needed to buy that magazine thing that gave you a Camo ginger DT to breed.

If you're breeding any camos give me a heads up on how many times the gene was passed on. Would be nice to have an idea of how many I can get out of it.

Lol no I am far too poor on Rushu to go anywhere near a camo fish. :P

2 hours ago, Bhaal said:

If you're breeding any camos give me a heads up on how many times the gene was passed on. Would be nice to have an idea of how many I can get out of it.

There's a 10% chance of passing on a gene per parent.

14 minutes ago, bobeur said:

There's a 10% chance of passing on a gene per parent.

A tad distressing to know :/ Suppose to maximise the output I really do need to couple it up with my Reproductive one. Then hopefully I can have the highest chance to pass it on. Thanks for the info though :)

On 2/27/2017 at 11:25 AM, Bhaal said:

I'm just surprised that Camo is a natural mutation on Seemyools tbh

It's most likely a rare homozygous recessive trait of the MC1R gene rather than a mutation due to the phenotype appearing in all of the other seemyool genus. It's highly unlikely that the same mutation would occur throughout the population resulting in camos. 

Just kidding, congrats man! I've been hoping to get a camo seemyool for a while now.