• Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Blackcurrant
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
  • Announcements

    • Rob

      Include a selling / offering price   06/11/17

      A reminder that all marketplace topics (with exception to Real Estate) should include either selling or offering price. Click Here.
64 posts in this topic
51 minutes ago, Oliphaunt said:

No its not as balanced as people think, you have to have the class you want to play, so either you have a team or have fun buying class reset potion.

 

That said it is much more fair pvp than goultarminator even though the 3v3 format is questionable, however people don't seem to realize the effects this will have on the maging economy if all tournaments will end up being like this. PVM players do not need and 99% of the time do not care for very nice exos so if pvp tournaments are going to have this format then there will a big drop in demand for nice items, AvA is basically dead and kolo is already a joke so what would people want top mages for?


To be honest with you that is 100% bullshit, dofus is not only goult and doing 5vs1 all day aka perc hunt or "pvp", and also keep in mind there is PVM'ers and people that generally likes to kolo or what ever the F*ck else, that actually likes quality items aswell? you're kinda pointing at a wrong direction with this post.

And ummmm.. No nothing is going to change. I think that less people is going to get scammed of all positive things in this sense, we've all witnessed a timeless, right?

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can count on 1 hand the number of PVMers who actually care about top mages a lot(yes you are one of them :) ), and after all why should they care when dungeons can be done with the bare minimum.

 

And you are right dofus is not only goult or like you said so well "5vs1 all day aka perc hunt or "pvp" ". But lets be honest kolo is hardly "pvp" as well when after you reach a certain rating its sac/osa/_ all day long.

 

As to what happened with timeless thats because of an obsolete system that made it seem as if it was between servers, if it had been XXXX number of teams allowed in total then he would have gotten peanuts.

 

Finally having no mages on gear is going to mean less variety in sets for obvious reasons.

 

This is game is supposed to be an MMORPG, there is no way it can ever become esport, if they want to try their hand in something like this then bring back and modify dofus arena.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You clearly don't know many top pvmers then

12 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Oliphaunt said:

I can count on 1 hand the number of PVMers who actually care about top mages a lot(yes you are one of them :) ), and after all why should they care when dungeons can be done with the bare minimum.

 

And you are right dofus is not only goult or like you said so well "5vs1 all day aka perc hunt or "pvp" ". But lets be honest kolo is hardly "pvp" as well when after you reach a certain rating its sac/osa/_ all day long.

 

As to what happened with timeless thats because of an obsolete system that made it seem as if it was between servers, if it had been XXXX number of teams allowed in total then he would have gotten peanuts.

 

Finally having no mages on gear is going to mean less variety in sets for obvious reasons.

 

This is game is supposed to be an MMORPG, there is no way it can ever become esport, if they want to try their hand in something like this then bring back and modify dofus arena.


I love how meaningless your complaints are sorry, how do they affect you again Mr...??? 

 

 

3 hours ago, Extreal said:

You clearly don't know many top pvmers then


xddd ikr, I wonder where all the items comes from in the first place, perc hunts? but then again who fills the perces in the first place? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bulgari said:

I love how meaningless your complaints are sorry, how do they affect you again Mr...??? 

Surtris.

 

Registration is also now open.

...... joke

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Look out for rushu's warriors

Edited by Uthman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If anyone wants to do a 3v3 on beta pm Defuse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bit annoying how the fights mostly take place on weekends, I should really get a new job.

 

As I'm busy and won't be able to sign up, is anyone streaming any of the fights & if so could you link your stream please 😘 ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im curious, if I level a character right now from 1 to 150, will I be able to participate with it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My guild is recruiting in the tournament server

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/28/2017 at 4:57 PM, Steam-alb said:

Do you really need an advantage over someone who zaap sit ? Or maybe you want an advantage over the good pvper.

 

I agree with the fact that player can't get miraculously better all of a sudden but not with  the rest.

I think the only advantage you should have over other players is the time you've spend about practising, testing, etc not the time you spent on dung, profession or irl cash you spent for items. Why someone who spent 100h maging should have an advantage over someone who spent 100h doing kolo but having less kamas in a pvp competition ?

 

Also let's say you're of one the pro league team, how are you supposed to practice with your team if you must spent inimaginable hours doing new dungs, trying the impossible exo to be at the top ? How do you avoid player who get all their items with no effort (borrow, steal, luck, ...) ?

 

The only bad part is not having the possibility to personalize your set like exo neutral something that wasn't supposed to but maybe this is what they want like the malus crit res on treadfast that shouldn't be avoided in a competition fight (it makes the set too good).

just another scrub who wants to stomp middle classes and is scared af to lose.... dofus is already a unbalanced game, now every middle class can join the fun and reward. now its all based on skill how a game should be. more unique and deverse. instead of the elio+Feca+eca combo of the elitist. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Feca said:

just another scrub who wants to stomp middle classes and is scared af to lose.... dofus is already a unbalanced game, now every middle class can join the fun and reward. now its all based on skill how a game should be. more unique and deverse. instead of the elio+Feca+eca combo of the elitist. this way the dofus tournament have alot more attention 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

If all goes well, I'll be streaming the Dofus Cup tomorrow when it begins. ^^ see you there~

https://www.twitch.tv/snarklesparkles

 

 

Edited by Snarkles
4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same, let's add another plug.

https://www.twitch.tv/grave_storm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.