• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Zephinism

Would people want a Recycling numbers Google Docs for the English community?

Hey all,

A few members of my guild and myself have made a Google Docs that lists the recycle price for pretty much every ressource in the game, with the bonus % and zones to recycle ressources in (using the 50/50 lvl 160 recycler). We have a tile to update the average price of nuggets on a bi-daily basis which updates the value of all ressources in Nuggets. All the ressources & zones are in French but I could translate them if there's any interest.

Unfortunately I can only access English servers, Aermine, Nehra and Dark Vlad so I will not be able to update nugget value numbers for the Portuguese, Spanish, Italian or Russian communities. Would this be something people on ImpsVillage would like or does it already exist in some form?

edit: Here is the link to it as I continue to work on it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HfW0EC95rDwC3H_Kfxb23i5bpJHQ2mFhCHl2_B436tQ/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Zephinism

I want it and I don't think it exists in English, does it?

yes plz

rXoW3JV.png

it would look like this.

Looks cool :D

Isn't the amount of nuggets you/the alliance get also based on the amount of territories your alliance owns?  And you also get more nuggets if the item you recycle is dropped in an area the alliance owns...?

Not really sure on either of these but I thought it had something to do with it

The number of prisms that your alliance owns does not change the amount of nuggets that you get, but the 50% that go to the alliance are spread across all the prisms (higher level territories get priority) so you will struggle to get everything back via sabotage.

You will get more nuggets if you recycle in the zone that the ressource drops in, which is why I have split the ressources into zones (the % column in the spreadsheet is the bonus you receive).

All numbers in the spreadsheet show the nuggets you (the individual player) will receive when recycling in a specific territory.

The base drop %, level of the ressource and craft of the key/essence changes the number of nuggets you receive. Generally, a 1.4% drop rate item is worth 10.1x more than a 14% drop rate item.

Sorry for taking a while to translate, after a while it gets tedious to look through the beastiary on two clients and compare/translate lol.

I've changed the nugget price to reflect Rushu prices, but I'll add a clone sheet for each server with their nugget prices.