• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Bhaal

"Ranswim" Quest on an Osa

Right, before I have an aneurysm whilst swearing so much it'd make Frankie Boyle blush, can someone PLEASE tell me how the FUCK you do this quest on an Int Osa? Like are you having a fucking laugh?! TWO TRYDES?! TWO FUCKING TRYDES!!!! SOLO! I CAN'T EVEN USE A FUCKING SIDEKICK! I'VE DIED IN EXCESS OF 10 TIMES NOW. EVEN MY BLOODY PANDA AND IOP DIDN'T HAVE THIS TROUBLE AND THEY CAN'T HEAL!!

Please.

Please please please.

PLEASSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Someone tell me how to do this stupid quest! All I want to do is access the lower levels of Trituns with my whole team. Is this really too much to ask?

I've done every Sufokia dungeon. I can walk into a Koth, get ganged and laugh it off. I can systematically obliterate almost anything.

BUT I CAN'T KILL TWO FUCKING TRYDES! WHAT THE SHIT!

meme-angry_00283374.jpg

I apologise for the amount of swearing, but this damn quest is REALLY getting on my tits. Please someone tell me they've been able to do it on an Osa?!

`I haven't done it but I have had difficulties with other quest fights in the past as an int osa, and the only piece of advice I can give is to temporarily change build, if nobody else has any ideas on how to beat the fight when int, if it would even help.

Pretty sure I did it pre osa revamp. Id say change to agi osa and destroy those fuckers. Always end your turn 6 cells minimum away from tryde as they only have 5 range max. And if you've lost track of where trydes might be, summon tofu to go on scouting mission.

2 people like this

And then have some sympathy for other classes who can't even do that.

3 people like this

Do you think it might be worth me sticking Panda's set onto Osa temporarily then? :/ I really can't think of anything else. Quest is making me age quicker.

Looking at you "avatar" pic, the latter may be desirable.

2 people like this

I have the same problem, i gave up with abyssal quest because i can't do it with all my team . Some fight are impossible with my full wisd enu or hard with my utility panda for example. Btw on youtube you can find a bunch of videos about this fight, i think you can do it with osa, you just need to deal damage and 6 mp for this fight

Edited by LordAntani

I did it with wis enu first try, it's actually really easy because of the mp rapes/bribe/accel etc.

Panda was easy as well, you just have to make sure you kill 1 ASAP, then hide in the bottom left corner and keep throwing the second one up while hiding, it will just run down 4 cells again. Basically it's hit throw hide, hit throw hide, etc.

Also if you have trouble finding it on panda, if you lift it and pass turn while it's lifted, it will invis your panda instead of itself ;-)

Edited by bobeur
1 person likes this

26 minutes ago, bobeur said:

I did it with wis enu first try, it's actually really easy because of the mp rapes/bribe/accel etc.

Panda was easy as well, you just have to make sure you kill 1 ASAP, then hide in the bottom left corner and keep throwing the second one up while hiding, it will just run down 4 cells again. Basically it's hit throw hide, hit throw hide, etc.

55 minutes ago, LordAntani said:

i gave up with abyssal quest because i can't do it with all my team . Some fight are impossible with my full wisd enu or hard with my utility panda for example. 

1 person likes this

I don't think you will be able to do it with FULL WISD ENU

Edited by LordAntani

Well obv not in a wis set, but full wisdom stats with a chance set you can.