• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
  • Announcements

• Rob

Include a selling / offering price   06/11/17

A reminder that all marketplace topics (with exception to Real Estate) should include either selling or offering price. Click Here.
Star

(1.29) Which solo class should I Pick?

Hello I wanna make myself a solo class for 1.29 Dofus and I'm not sure which one should I take and I don't wanna start switching classes later on.

I was thinking of making Enutrof or Ecaflip; Enutrof because of his loot drop rate and Ecaflip for his generally good output damage and range but I'm more leaning to Enutrof drop but I'm open to any ideas for any other class.

Please help and thank you in advance.

Edited by Star

If you want an easy time, with easy leveling I would suggest cra, sadi, or iop. All classes have rather high base damage starting out and each have their perks.

Cras are easy to play and have range advantage over all enemies, making mobs go down quickly and without much effort.

Sadis have the damage sadi side that becomes available in the mid 40's that makes leveling a breeze on rats.

Iops have high base damage and are naturally quite easy to start out with, but may require a bit more thought and input over cras.

cha sac works too

1 person likes this

What do you guys think about Chance Enutrof or Strength or Intelligence Ecaflip?

Personally I don't want to make Cra/Iop because my friends played; like to play those classes, I could try Sadida but what about the other two I mentioned before, are they good?

Edited by Star

You won't be able to do a lot of things solo until you reach level 70 with an enutrof because of the lack in damage, unless you can get yourself some crazy +damage set, same for ecaflip your main damage will be head or tails until level 70 I think it's a better solo option than enutrof but might still be difficult, and as far as I know intel ecaflip is expensive because you'll need a pretty expensive set to make it work.

Maybe xelor is a good idea, int or agility :)