• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Eiv-A

Looking for people to play with

Hey! As title says, I'm looking for people to play with. 

I currently play a 112 wis feca, and a 114 gearless iop(untill I manage to make money for a set).

I do have a set ready for my feca when he's lvl 128, so I can leech my own chars in jelly dung =)

Would really like to join an english speaking guild/alliance. I don't use teamspeak atm, but if required, I'll defo download it.

Please send me a msg here on imps, or comment on this thread =D 

Do you still play? I have a Norwegian player in my guild, you could join and he'll show you the ropes

Hey! i am also looking to try out Oto Mustam. It gets quite boring soloing everything though and  knowing  im leveling so quick i can't  get better gear LOL.  Anyways id love some people to play  the server with! Also if its possible is there any english guilds on oto mustam?

On 23.2.2017 at 5:26 AM, Haxx said:

Do you still play? I have a Norwegian player in my guild, you could join and he'll show you the ropes

Hey! I still play yes, would love to join your guild if you'll let me. When can I catch you on?

I'm on right now for the next 12ish hours just chillin, message me ingame Crunchiie or Crunchie-Profession , should find me at astrub zaap most of the time