• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
  • Announcements

• Rob

Server Merge and Changes to Imps Village   04/30/17

The old server sections will still be viewable at the bottom of the forum list under Legacy Servers, but read only. If you wish for any thread to be moved to the new sections, please report your own thread to bring it to our attention and tell us where you need it to go.
Gravestorm

Revaluation of the Dofus

44 posts in this topic
9 hours ago, Veldin said:

YES i might actually start playing again now

Ikr the 1.29 shop is great! (Read as: please don't leave me)

Still really nice for a 12/6 person with an anti trophy obsession yay

1 person likes this

I am still disgusted by the changes to the soul stone acquisition for the eternal harvest quest.
I may as well as give up trying to get my Ochre so I can focus on maxing all the characters and professions so I can finally quit this solo accounter unfriendly game.

It's still going to take me several years to achieve my goals tho -_-

5 minutes ago, Stryke~ said:

I am still disgusted by the changes to the soul stone acquisition for the eternal harvest quest.
I may as well as give up trying to get my Ochre so I can focus on maxing all the characters and professions so I can finally quit this solo accounter unfriendly game.

It's still going to take me several years to achieve my goals tho -_-

You can legit make the souls stones required for entire EH in like 1 hour with about 5mks. 

Or you can do as they want you to do, and use the kolo tokens to buy the crimson tokens and you hunt the other mats = ez. 

1 person likes this

33 minutes ago, ReaperSurm said:

You can legit make the souls stones required for entire EH in like 1 hour with about 5mks. 

Or you can do as they want you to do, and use the kolo tokens to buy the crimson tokens and you hunt the other mats = ez. 

I'm a solo accounter.
Do you really think I have a spare 5mk lying around that I use to make all those soul stones,and hunt all the arches and then magically find a group to do Kralove and soul it?

I also HATE pvp with a passion,so it's not like I actually have any kolo tokens.

Sounds like you're just being lazy to me becausethere are many solo accounters that have Ochre's. What makes you so different? Find ways to make the kamas to then buy or craft your own stones, then rinse repeat. In addition, I know of many people that sell specific souls. This isn't rocket science. Your inability to think outside of the box is what is hindering you in your own endeavors and goals.

5 people like this

Those solo accounters are either in good helpful guilds or bought their ochres.
Probably from buying ogrines.
Profession materials no longer sell for squat,my roses of the sands and tourmalines are no longer selling despite how low I go.

My "inability to think outside the box" isn't hindering anything.
Ankamas decisions are what hinders my goals.
Besides, Rushu is a heavily populated server, I wouldn't be the only one hunting those arches.
And being lazy has nothing to do with not being able to do Kralove,so stop talking like you know how I play the game.

2 people like this

You clearly don't know how to if you don't have 5mk lying around

even as a solo accounter that's not hard to get if you're prepared to put in some time. You could easily have done something like breeding muldos (I'm sure you could find a group to help catch some wilds) and even using public paddocks you'd be on plum/eme now if you started when update came out and could have made a good amount

Edited by Extreal
2 people like this

3 hours ago, Stryke~ said:

Profession materials no longer sell for squat,my roses of the sands and tourmalines are no longer selling despite how low I go.

Besides, Rushu is a heavily populated server, I wouldn't be the only one hunting those arches.
And being lazy has nothing to do with not being able to do Kralove,so stop talking like you know how I play the game.

You make it sound like it's a bad thing to receive help, or to have money. A lot of things in this game promote socializing, and are hard to achieve on your own. Some people like to speed up that process by making multiple characters, or by joining helpful guilds. Just because you're not doing it doesn't mean you have to hate on others for doing it. Also, making money isn't difficult, you just have to find a unique way of doing it.

3 people like this

4 hours ago, Stryke~ said:

I'm a solo accounter on step 33 of EH, can easily afford 5mk, have never bought ogrines, am currently not in a very active guild at all, and am on a far less populated server, meaning it should be harder for me to get help.

I don't understand.

6 people like this

ikr, finding trustful and helpful friends, joining decent guild and/or being able to recruit random ppl for quest/fights/etc are traits that differ a good soloer from a bad soloer

and socializing with others has nothing common with buying ogrines

5 mk solo ez by nerding some treasure hunt for some time

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Extreal said:

You clearly don't know how to if you don't have 5mk lying around

even as a solo accounter that's not hard to get if you're prepared to put in some time. You could easily have done something like breeding muldos (I'm sure you could find a group to help catch some wilds) and even using public paddocks you'd be on plum/eme now if you started when update came out and could have made a good amount

I have my own paddock in my own guild.
But breeding items are expensive and don't last long,plus my handyman isn't high enough to craft useful one.
I used to breed a lot in my previous guild,but when they booted me they stole my breeding items and mounts.

3 hours ago, Ouest said:

You make it sound like it's a bad thing to receive help, or to have money. A lot of things in this game promote socializing, and are hard to achieve on your own. Some people like to speed up that process by making multiple characters, or by joining helpful guilds. Just because you're not doing it doesn't mean you have to hate on others for doing it. Also, making money isn't difficult, you just have to find a unique way of doing it.

There is a fine line between asking for help and relying on others.
I have been self sufficient since 2009,but after the profession revamps and stuff my previous money makers aren't cutting it anymore.
I only sub with ogrines,because my money goes on rent and my anime collection.
Plus I have to keep my characters geared so I can level them,same with professions.

2 hours ago, Quadro said:

ikr, finding trustful and helpful friends, joining decent guild and/or being able to recruit random ppl for quest/fights/etc are traits that differ a good soloer from a bad soloer

and socializing with others has nothing common with buying ogrines

5 mk solo ez by nerding some treasure hunt for some time

All my friends quit when 2.0 was released,and the last 3 guilds I've been in backstabbed me.

No one uses recruit chat except to beg for leeching or to sell stuff.
Treasure hunting stuff isn't selling anymore,at least not for me.

I'm sitting on 35k Roses and various treasure maps.

Now let's get back on topic,this is about the Dofus system,not me and my kama situation.

S> ochres 60mk.

About time. Grats people!

3 people like this

11 hours ago, Stryke~ said:

There is a fine line between asking for help and relying on others.
I have been self sufficient since 2009,but after the profession revamps and stuff my previous money makers aren't cutting it anymore.
I only sub with ogrines,because my money goes on rent and my anime collection.
Plus I have to keep my characters geared so I can level them,same with professions.

Be in denial all you want, there are times when, as a solo accounter, you will need to rely on others to do things, because you simply can't do them alone. That's by design, not because Ankama hates solo accounters. 

On topic: I'm super stoked for this change, am already changing my sets in anticipation ^^

2 people like this

So with the dofus update, does anyone have cool builds they'd like to share ? 

Will Abyssal be like a primordial dofus to have in the inventory ?

Any thoughts on Ochre buff ? Can it compete with Shaker ?

Vulbis Dofus in end-game PVM with Cloudy (+30% final dmg) ?

Not very likely as the rest of the Alignment Quests will only be added sometime after June.

Let's make this more interesting. So I sold 4x Turqouise Dofuses for 13mk/each, 8x Crimson Dofuses for 17mk/each, 4x Emerald Dofuses for 7mk/each, about 20x Cawwot Dofuses for 4mk/each in a day, after this thing showed up. So if you're considering on selling your Dofuses for like twice as much as they're now, I'd recommend you to wait for an update. 

Edited by EUPHORIA
3 people like this

5 hours ago, EUPHORIA said:

Let's make this more interesting. So I sold 4x Turqouise Dofuses for 13mk/each, 8x Crimson Dofuses for 17mk/each, 4x Emerald Dofuses for 7mk/each, about 20x Cawwot Dofuses for 4mk/each in a day, after this thing showed up. So if you're considering on selling your Dofuses for like twice as much as they're now, I'd recommend you to wait for an update. 

^This, also B> ice/eme/crimson/ochre/any dofus pm me thanks 

Beta is online