• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
  • Announcements

• Rob

Merry IMPSMAS 2017!   12/07/17

There's 35mk up for grabs this year along with an Atanip hat & cape! 'Click Here' for your chance to win.  Yule regret missing out.
Mavvo

Treasure Hunting: Visual Clues

50 posts in this topic

Treasure Hunt Clues

DofusGO Treasure Hunt Clue helper is a very useful tool to both amateur and professional Treasure Hunters alike,

it features a searchable database of tens of thousands of clues! All of the clues are crystal clear HD 4k images, so no more zooming in to try and see if the image someone posted is really a boat and not a boot.

You will never fail a Treasure Hunt with this tool.

Also, all clues are translated to all languages available in Dofus, so it's useful to each and every player of any community that plays the game.

If you have any feedback or saw a bug that should be fixed, feel free to leave a comment on this thread and I will fix it sooner than you can say the name of all the clues in the website.

Old post:

Spoiler

Hey there after the Resource Map http://impsvillage.com/forums/topic/149594-dofus-map/  ( which i will move @ www.dofusgo.com ) 

I'm plannig on doing a Treasure Hunting Clues Map.

To start it I need your help:

https://gist.github.com/balciseri/a399a2442174ff5f29a717812b9d9d3d

I made a list of all the Subareas in the mainworld of Dofus, then i've marked them as follow

- x   I should remove it from the list because there are no hunts there

- k   I should keep it because there are hunts there

tldr: Can you guys double check it and spot any wrong subarea? 

Edited by Mavvo

so far by my own experience i've never got any hunts from:

all moon island

all ohwymi

all wabbit

vulk/kwis (obv)

anything above the ground at tree keeholo

gourlo and kralove subarea

all tot island

all merk abyss areas

krismahlo

whale

in alliance-only villages (obv)

and all dimensions

however, just an example, i saw some screens of the hunt clues of enurado, and even news of ankama saying hunt in bonta = 8 chests reward (4 from aggro, 2 from bont/brak, 1 normal) but so far i never encountered an enurado hunt (from lvl 200 hunts)

so i'm a bit confused, also hard to comment about all the subareas cuz so far ankama never said there are limits to any areas

1 person likes this

I've read about dimension's hunts on wiki too, but they probably removed them because I never had  one there.

I had some hunts in Canopy Village what about you?  Sakai island?

Yep they didn't say about any limits but I noticed I never get hunts in some places that's why i'm asking here for confirmation.

oh true i had some hunts in canopy village, so yh exception xd

but don't remember about sakai

I've had some in treekholo canopy (canopy village only though iirc) and on sakai. I'd also agree with all the rest of Quad's missing list except for dimensions.

When they were released you could get hunts in enurado which gave x4 rewards, but then they were removed either the following update or the one after, I can't remember. 

idk what you guys are talking about enurado is full of treasures omg

4 people like this

When released, divine dimensions gave 8x rewards but were removed, so you can indeed no longer get hunts in dimensions.

Also:

Some areas on the list, like nauseating swamps and bottomless swamps, are listed as crosses. Depending on why you need this information, this might be okay - I believe (not 100% sure) that hunts cannot start in these areas. However, hunts can, I believe, move into these areas from wild dragoturkey territory for example, meaning that they should still be mapped.

Edited by Sommanker

if hunts can lead you in those two areas then i should map them and remove the cross!

Edit: At the moment i'm gathering all the clues' images.

Then I will make a page (like the one that already exist) with the name under them so that you can review my names. I still need to go trough more than 24'000 images ;v

Then I will make it multilanguage and I'll map all of them into my map !

Finnaly you will be able to report your own findings because i will not be able to map 100% of them but a very good amount of them I believe.

Edited by Mavvo
2 people like this

Yeah. By extension, certain parts of The Swamp I think can also be reached so that should probably be mapped too. Never happened to me though, but it's a small area so map it in case?

1 person likes this

d27b949f48.jpg

Do they count as  Cross headstoneGrave  ?

i assume all of them are considered graves while only the 2 on the left are cross headstones

1 person likes this

Did any hunt lead you into Trool Fair ever?

I never entered trool fair cause of a treasure hunt

2 hours ago, Mavvo said:

Did any hunt lead you into Trool Fair ever?

a couple of times, IIRC

Yes, they have for me.

It's going great!

I basically finished the searchable page where you can see how clues look like ( very similar to https://dofustreasure.net ).

Already done the multi language support: ALL the clues will be available in Eng,Fre,Ger,Ita,Esp,Por,Rus.

I'm at about 24,000 clue positions done :D

I still need to tweak a bit some stuffs, depending on how much irl work will keep me busy i might be able to release the searchable page and the clue map by the end of the week or next one i hope :D

6 people like this

21 minutes ago, Mavvo said:

It's going great!

I basically finished the searchable page where you can see how clues look like ( very similar to https://dofustreasure.net ).

Already done the multi language support: ALL the clues will be available in Eng,Fre,Ger,Ita,Esp,Por,Rus.

I'm at about 24,000 clue positions done :D

I still need to tweak a bit some stuffs, depending on how much irl work will keep me busy i might be able to release the searchable page and the clue map by the end of the week or next one i hope :D

Nice! Really looking forward to it!

Treasure Hunting Visual Clues!!  (dofusgo.com/app/clues)

It's far from beeing perfect but's it a nice start! I hope you will help me fix the wrong / missing clues !

When reporting a new clue please do include the [X,Y] of where you found it ( even better if you write in the game chat /mapid and copy the number you get )

Report any addition / feature you would like to see .

Soon i will also release the map with the clues location !

6 people like this

Good job Mavvo ! It's great !

1 person likes this

Really good job, will start using this mainly now. The sites layout is so clean and the clue pictures are clear. Really impressed!

<3 Thanks for the feedback.

At the moment i'm incurring in some server's problems and so the multilanguage support is off, working on it !

Edited by Mavvo
Should be fixed! You can select your language again trought the flag icon at the top

18 hours ago, d3xless said:

Really good job, will start using this mainly now. The sites layout is so clean and the clue pictures are clear. Really impressed!

Sums up my opinion about this. I've just started using it. Good job Mavvo, well done.

1 person likes this

Great job Mavvo! I will definitely be using this on my quest to get 35k ROTS :D 

201603_2357_ecgbb_sm.jpg

Edited by Futoi
broken link
1 person likes this

Thanks to  The_Golden_One  we have the first contribution ! Added a new Urn picture.

Enjoy!

19080.pnghttp://dofusgo.com/app/clues/422695

Edited by Mavvo
picture
1 person likes this

Added new clues:

Tap : 19095.png Open jar: 19081.png Bamboo Slices:16750.pngA frigost Lamp-lit minecart: 20762.pngBench: 16759.png

Removed: 16853.png it' doesn't count as Liqueur dispenser.

Question:  Do you guys know if Open jar and Closed jar ( still need to find it ) also do count as Urn? And do Urns count as Open/closed jars ?