• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tyzii

Farewell Dofus

Hi everyone,

As the title suggests, you'll soon no longer see me around (waits for the cheering to die down). I've made this tough decision after a couple weeks of toiling over the idea.

Over the years, Dofus has progressively become more demanding on my time as I became more addicted to it. Even now, I love logging on just to chat and do any number of things Dofus has to offer. However, I'd rather spend this time on things more applicable to my life that will help me in the real world. So, I've reluctantly decided to leave Dofus.

I'll keep this brief (besides the personal goodbyes) since who can be bothered to read boring walls of text, but I just wanted to thank everyone I've encountered in my time on Dofus. I've honestly learnt so much, especially from my guild. I wanted to make Clash of Guilds the final thing I did with the guild (congratulations to either Platinum or Punishment!), and hence I've held off quitting until now. It was truly a bunch of fun, so thanks a million guys. I wouldn't still be playing Dofus without y'all, the amount of memories we've shared together is overwhelming.

There are so many amazing people on Rushu I don't want to forget, so if I was your friend, don't hesitate to send me a message here on imps or Skype or something and I'll add you on Facebook :).

(Click on the spoiler below if you were a good friend)

Spoiler

Ew sorry this section is so long, but I know I won't see many people online since I'm not going to be active and I refuse to leave without saying something to most of my friends. I hope you see it here.

Group messages:

Convergence - I know a lot of you have quit since this ally is old, old news (nearly 3 years old now...wow), but this message is for the few who remain. You're all amazing people, the council was such a tight-knit community and I really enjoyed the friendly, uplifting and genuine atmosphere we were able to create together. During Convergence's peak (in terms of activeness), I had some of the best Dofus days of my life.

Integrity - Integrity is one hell of an awesome ally. Honestly the most stable alliance I've ever known, all because of a committed and hardworking council. You guys have copped so much heat from other alliances, but I know y'all have hearts of gold so don't change a thing <3. Good luck in the future, I only wish you the best!

Parallel - (check skype chat babes)

Personal messages:

Amet - I hope your busy life is going well Amet! Known you for a number of years now and we've been involved in many alliance activities together, but you're always great to have a chat with. Best of luck! :)

Anju - Anju you have to be the most hard-working and committed person I know. Always working on improving Integrity or Thanatos in one way or another, and you do a great job of it :). You're such a positive person and it's always been a pleasure talking to you ^^. Good luck with the alliance and guild!!

Apri - That writing masterpiece was gold ;) I haven't known you for as long as others but it feels like I do and you're a great guy so keep doing what you do!

Astro - ASTROOOOOO! Omg, one of my closest friends on Dofus. Glad to have you on FB now (no escaping me). It’s been amazing knowing you for like 4-5 years now and seeing you progress into the #1 pvp/pvm god that you are now. I'll try not to get assassinated by kangaroos while I'm gone, but in the meantime good luck with everything <3<3<3

Baller - A true achievement pro ;) and a great guy! Good luck with university, and eventually quitting Dofus yourself :D. It's harder than it looks T.T

Blue - Our guilds go back a looong way, like 4 years ago to Ultra I believe xD. But although we haven't been as close as we were in Convergence, it was still great knowing you and I wish you the best of luck in life :).

Carol - Carooool! We've known each other for ages and you're an amazing person. Always a good chat ^_^. Happy new year and I hope everything is well/goes well for you in life :).

Cluck - Considering it's nearly 6 years since Parallel was born, and you were the first SiC, without a doubt we've known each other for a looong time. I know you haven't been very active in the last year and a bit, but Parallel would be nothing without you and you taught me what a real guild is. Best of luck in life!!!

Count - It was awesome when you joined the guild on Esuna, got to know you a bit better and it was a pleasure. You're one of my friends who I've known for years, so good luck in the real world :).

Dev - You owe me for all those achieves I got you >:D. Hahahah just kidding, but good luck trying to surpass my achieves if you keep playing ;). Been awesome knowing you for so long, and I would have definitely already quit like last year if it wasn't for you. Good luck with the guild, and if you decide to quit as well, good luck with life :).

Draw - I still remember you as a nub panda in Frigost xD. Seems so long ago :O But you've stuck through thick and thin in Parallel which I can't express gratitute for ^^, I'd trust you with my life. But anyway I'm sure we'll keep in contact outside Dofus. P.S. now that I've quit don't go ruining my reputation by spreading that RUMOUR about how I died in RM xD.

Erik - Genuinely feels like yesterday when I gave you that gobball set...can't believe you're now lvl 200 with 13k+ achieves xD. Shared sooo many memories with you I'll never forget. You're a really genuine guy and all-round awesome <3. Goodluck in real life :D

Flaw - Pls don't tingo this post S.S. But in all seriousness they really need to invent some kind of tingo title for you lol, you deserve it. Been a pleasure knowing you, good luck in college :).

Frav - Glad we're connected now on FB :). You're a great guy and friend, and always a voice of reason. Good luck in the future!!!!

Hoo - Hoo, you're such an honest, genuine and caring guy :D. Whenever someone is in need they need only call Hooah and all their problems will be fixed. We've had some awesome memories, good luck in the army and best wishes! <3

Jason - OMG JSN IM JOINING THE CLUB. I'll miss you though :( you're a top guy, a really good friend and always great to have a chat with <3.

Joulu - Stop playing LoL and come back to Dofus omg. Jk that's a bit hypocritical coming from me lmao hahaha. Anyway, I'll be looking for the astrub bank irl to try and find you. xD Good luck with life, it's been great knowing you :D.

Juse - The richest man on Dofus xD. Had some nice little chats, enjoy life and everything dude :). Was fun achieve hunting with you!

Kappy - You've always been a great friend, through thick and thin :). It has been a pleasure knowing you and I wish you the best with all your endeavours :D. Also, I hope you can work things out relationship-wise! I'll miss ya <3

Khimo - So glad you won the Adopt a Newbie thing, you're awesome ^^. Although you're definitely no newbie anymore xD. Good luck with university or work experience and wishing you best of luck down the road :D.

Live - Was kinda keen to race you once levels 200+ came out, but it looks like you'll definitely be beating me now xD. Glad we're on FB now, always good to chat to :D. GL with your crazy levelling and baseball irl :D.

Mesc - Whenever you log on (which is rare now :ccc) we've always had great convos :). Although you'll deny it, you still owe me for that peki 300 run where I got you bulk xp <3. Have fun with life and gl with uni ;).

Myra - The happiest and most energetic person  I know!!! :D Always a LOL with you, and a bunch of fun. Known you for what feels like a long time now xD ever since that perc fight heheh, and you're always great to talk to. I'm sure we'll keep in contact but have fun in Dofus and irl :D.

Mystic - Hope you're having a good time on Rosal :). Having you in the guild for that short time was lots of fun! Also you have to be the luckiest person I know, winning all those guild prizes and then the Santa event on imps XD. Goodluck with everything man! ^^

Net – Feels like I’ve known you foreverrr.  So many good memories, and even though you completely ditched Dofus I wish you the best of luck with everything man xD. Hope we keep in touch!

Nora - We've been involved in a lot of the same councils which has been interesting :D. Infact I think we've been in every alliance together lol, like ultra > convergence > integrity xD. Anyway, it's been fun knowing you :) you're a great person! Best of luck in the future ^^.

Pag - Seriously appreciated all the insane amount of work you did during the Clash of Guilds event :). You're a great guy and always pulls out some very funny jokes *coughs* xD. Have fun doing what you do, will miss ya :).

Panny - We haven't spoken in so long, but I really did enjoy all our conversations. Hope your busy life is going well :D.

Qot - We go way back king-elemental (yes I remember everything >:D). Have had some great memories with you, and even though you haven't been active on Dofus lately, I'm glad you use Skype every now and then :). Good luck in real life, wish you the best :D.

Saga - I'm glad you recently came back to play Dofus (although you might be off again now xD). It was fun seeing you around lately, and I hope everything goes well for you IRL :).

Shiki - Where to start? Well, you're the best drawer I've ever met ^-^. I also hope you'll be fluent in Japanese soon, although I'm a bad teacher so probs not lol. I haven't even known you for that long tbh, but I feel like we just connected really easily :). Goodluck with everythinggg, cya on fb :D.

Tort - You, pag and baller are an overpowered trio xD. Thanks so much for helping with COG, was lots of fun :). Best of luck with Dofus and real life, you’re awesome :D.

Vollu - I don't think I can ever repay you for those breeding achieves you helped me get, but you've always been a nice person and good fun to have a chat with :D. Goodluck with everything in real life!!! :)

Vu - Vu, you've always been there for a good chat :). You always have valuable insight, and it's been great being your friend for so long! Also, thanks for showing me the palace which is so sacred to your guild heheh. Best of luck!!

If I didn't mention your name but we were still good friends, pleaseee message me because I might have simply forgotten to include you (forgive me pls s.s). Anywho, it was a pleasure knowing you. Good luck with your lives!

Goodbye <3

-Tyzii

Edited by Tyzii
10 people like this

BUT WHO CAN I ANNOY NOW WHEN I COME ONLINE ONCE A WEEK?

Thanks for all the fun <3 It has been a pleasure, ever since we did kwismas minototororor as strangers (I bet you forgot that's how we met...) until me spec-ing your fights seeing you die =D

All the best!

I think I told you my Line before? PM me!

1 person likes this

I've only gotten to know you since we joined INT ( which was about a year ago) but in that time I have gained so much respect for you. You have been a role model for me (and many others), not only as an amazing player but also as a great guild leader and person. You were always prepared anwser my (sometimes stupid) questions, no matter what topic and I want to thank you for that :).

It's sad to see you go but I wish you the best with whatever you want to do now, you deserve it!

1 person likes this

Woah, I'm at loss of words, never saw it coming, really show how little time I've spent on Dofus in the last months haha!

I've been toying with the idea of taking a break "of indeterminate length" for a while myself aswell, my studies are starting to take a considerable amount of time on me to manage to stay afloat and frankly you leaving will definitely make a difference as a significant chunk of my Dofus interest nowadays lies within the social interactions with friends I've made over the years. Haven't even been able to get on kwismas island this year to finally get it done!

It has been an honor and a pleasure to play and chat with you and I'm sure that whatever you're going for in real life is going to be fine if you're as motivated as you were in your many Dofus endeavours!

The Convergence days were one heck of a wild ride for sure but for me they really were part of the golden age of my Dofus experience and on what's left of Convergence council (we're a pretty solid trio of semi-active to almost dead players by now, and I won't mention the state of some of our guilds haha) behalf you were a pretty important part of the organization and I thank you for that.

Keeping this "short" (I've wrote too much already :P ) as this is almost feeling like I'm writing my own Dofus farewells (writing this while in class might also be a minor reason haha)

I wish you the best, have a hella great time out there, you deserve it! ^_^

Cheers!

Amet, your fluffy, snowy Canadian bear.

P.S. I'll try to find some old screenshots once I get back home. I must have some saved on my trusty old laptop!

1 person likes this

I have no idea who you are but I still felt obligated to wish you the very best in life. Take care man.

3 people like this

i'll miss you man :C 

pls come back :c

1 person likes this

I like how all the names are alphabetical 

1 person likes this

Good luck bro, thanks for your help :D

1 person likes this

Awww, Tyzii - I'm so sorry you're leaving - you were always one of the best people to get feedback from regarding suggestions for improvement when you were on the Integrity Council - I always valued your feedback highly!

I learned so much from you - I had no clue that kangaroos pulled Santa's sleigh in Australia until you told me :o  You and net were both a wealth of knowledge about living life in the downunder!

You and your positivity will be missed on the server, and I'll pm you my Facebook info so you can add moi.

Wishing you all the best in your studies and in the future! 

Love ya!

anjulica <3

P.S. Remember to keep those baby kangaroos away from your internet wires - they tend to gnaw on them when they're teething.

1 person likes this

Peace out Tyzii!

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, Jsn said:

BUT WHO CAN I ANNOY NOW WHEN I COME ONLINE ONCE A WEEK?

Thanks for all the fun <3 It has been a pleasure, ever since we did kwismas minototororor as strangers (I bet you forgot that's how we met...) until me spec-ing your fights seeing you die =D

All the best!

I think I told you my Line before? PM me!

You'll have to find other people you can say you're quitting to on a daily basis now XD. Omg, I did remember!! You needed help killing the 1200 minoto since you were too noob and I saved you c: Hahahaha you've seen me die an uncomfortable amount of times, you prefer me dead than alive T.T But in all seriousness best of luck to you as well :). Hope we keep in contact!

10 hours ago, Fravanlan said:

I've only gotten to know you since we joined INT ( which was about a year ago) but in that time I have gained so much respect for you. You have been a role model for me (and many others), not only as an amazing player but also as a great guild leader and person. You were always prepared anwser my (sometimes stupid) questions, no matter what topic and I want to thank you for that :).

It's sad to see you go but I wish you the best with whatever you want to do now, you deserve it!

Thanks so much man :) They were never stupid questions xD, but I'm really happy we met in INT and became good friends, I only wish you the best in your endeavours! No doubt you'll be better than me in every way soon x)

8 hours ago, Amet-Nicket said:

Woah, I'm at loss of words, never saw it coming, really show how little time I've spent on Dofus in the last months haha!

I've been toying with the idea of taking a break "of indeterminate length" for a while myself aswell, my studies are starting to take a considerable amount of time on me to manage to stay afloat and frankly you leaving will definitely make a difference as a significant chunk of my Dofus interest nowadays lies within the social interactions with friends I've made over the years. Haven't even been able to get on kwismas island this year to finally get it done!

It has been an honor and a pleasure to play and chat with you and I'm sure that whatever you're going for in real life is going to be fine if you're as motivated as you were in your many Dofus endeavours!

The Convergence days were one heck of a wild ride for sure but for me they really were part of the golden age of my Dofus experience and on what's left of Convergence council (we're a pretty solid trio of semi-active to almost dead players by now, and I won't mention the state of some of our guilds haha) behalf you were a pretty important part of the organization and I thank you for that.

Keeping this "short" (I've wrote too much already :P ) as this is almost feeling like I'm writing my own Dofus farewells (writing this while in class might also be a minor reason haha)

I wish you the best, have a hella great time out there, you deserve it! ^_^

Cheers!

Amet, your fluffy, snowy Canadian bear.

P.S. I'll try to find some old screenshots once I get back home. I must have some saved on my trusty old laptop!

Thanks for this post Amet <3 Indeed I wouldn't have even considered quitting before like a month ago, but I've done a complete 180 :(. It certainly was amazing knowing you as well and Convergence was the bomb back then! heheh. Best of luck to you with your studies as well, sounds like they're keeping you fairly busy ;). If you indeed decide to quit as well, you're welcome to join the club ^_^! 

8 hours ago, The_Golden_One said:

I have no idea who you are but I still felt obligated to wish you the very best in life. Take care man.

Hahahah thank you very much! Appreciated :).

3 hours ago, Astrology said:

i'll miss you man :C 

pls come back :c

Once you reach 12k achieves :<<< Shouldn't be a problem for a pvm god tbh though. I look forward to your daily beg messages <3. Alternatively you should come join the quit club :<. It's pretty chill here.

3 hours ago, ReaperSurm said:

I like how all the names are alphabetical 

I might have a mild case of OCD xD.

3 hours ago, Elyroth said:

Good luck bro, thanks for your help :D

No problem man, it was my pleasure :). Best of luck with everything!

31 minutes ago, anjulica said:

Awww, Tyzii - I'm so sorry you're leaving - you were always one of the best people to get feedback from regarding suggestions for improvement when you were on the Integrity Council - I always valued your feedback highly!

I learned so much from you - I had no clue that kangaroos pulled Santa's sleigh in Australia until you told me :o  You and net were both a wealth of knowledge about living life in the downunder!

You and your positivity will be missed on the server, and I'll pm you my Facebook info so you can add moi.

Wishing you all the best in your studies and in the future! 

Love ya!

anjulica <3

P.S. Remember to keep those baby kangaroos away from your internet wires - they tend to gnaw on them when they're teething.

Thanks Anj! :) I'm glad you learned some crucial pieces of Australian culture from me. I'll add you right now. ^^ Thanks a bunch, best of luck to you in the future as well!! :) Don't worry I had to install all of my wires underground recently because of a recent kangaroo incident. All is well :)

18 minutes ago, Uthman said:

Peace out Tyzii!

Cheers man (:

2 people like this

Aww tyzii :( I rly gonna miss you! But first thing first - hit Kian for me xD jk.

When Kian told me you gonna quit I rly felt empty, I didn't see that one coming.

a quote from Kian "now I have to do all the hard stuff myself" I bet he did rly appreciate all the stuff you did for him and together  :) 

anyway you are/were an amazing leader of Parallel and the short time I where there before I went to rosal, it was always full of joy and fun, you're also an amazing dofusplayer so known about the boss' - I rly gonna miss your sac running around and be sad when I look at your achievements points xD dw one day I'll get the same - I'll send you a pic when I reach the same among of points :b

On 12/01/2017 at 7:22 PM, Noraxi said:

Aww tyzii :( I rly gonna miss you! But first thing first - hit Kian for me xD jk.

When Kian told me you gonna quit I rly felt empty, I didn't see that one coming.

a quote from Kian "now I have to do all the hard stuff myself" I bet he did rly appreciate all the stuff you did for him and together  :) 

anyway you are/were an amazing leader of Parallel and the short time I where there before I went to rosal, it was always full of joy and fun, you're also an amazing dofusplayer so known about the boss' - I rly gonna miss your sac running around and be sad when I look at your achievements points xD dw one day I'll get the same - I'll send you a pic when I reach the same among of points :b

Hahahah yeah I don't know how he'll ever do PvM again ;). Maybe he'll just stick to PvP. Thanks for your kind words though <3 Iook forward to seeing you with more points than me :D no matter how many years it'll take (JK I'm sure you'll beat me very soon hahah)

1 person likes this

Good luck with life Tyz :) You have been a great guy, thanks for everything! 

All the best!

Come back or I send my personal hoop snake army to chase you down.