• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mystic-Water

Wurmlord struggles

So I was just trying Wurmlord (First) and came across an annoying problem where I would go into a sort of frozen state where I would have like 8 ap left and I am not able to cast any spells/can't use my weapon. Does someone happen to know the trigger to this occurence?

Gglwfg2.png

As you can see here I can only use the 2 ap spells on my Iop while I have 8 ap left, after I used Brokle on Wurmlord I wasn't able to use any other spells with 6 ap left. This happened after -4 ap from Precipitation, so I guess this is a possible trigger??

last time i tried wurmlord it was duting beta but already there i had ap bugs, it was on sac tho

it was smth like having 2 or 4 ap left and unable to cast last spells, it was notably in boss room, idk what was the trigger

anyway imo worth reporting a bug to ankama with screens, not that they'd help anyway xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

and me 2 lazy to do it

Posted (edited)

Never had problems with it myself but if you kill a monster everyone loses 1 ap and mp for a turn, so that could also be a cause I guess.

Edit: nvm, you're doing first. I would guess it's due to precip then yeah.

Edited by captain-gale

But like Quadro said, he had it on his sac. I have had it on all 4 of my chars aswell so there must be a different trigger for it, since I don't ever use precip on another char.

Can confirm I have had this happen to me before but not just in WL Dungeon have had it happen elsewhere aswell though my connection is sometimes abit crap then other times its working fine and the game just does it. I click a 2ap spell dont actually use it then click the higher ap spell im after (even if its blacked out) and it seems to go back to normal.

The Stapleworm has an AP theft spell and I think it bugs out sometimes.