• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Bellutrix

Fastest Dopple Temple Path?

So I have just returned to Dofus after 2 years...

With the addition of several new classes, what is the best dopple path these days?

What path do you take (that doesn't require any temple potions)?

Thanks!

Posted (edited)

For fastest route, use potions. 

(E.g. run to close by ones, but using potions can speed it up significantly when they're 20+ maps apart. + easy mats to hunt.)

Edited by ReaperSurm
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Attached Below is the route that I use. I start at [-2, 0] zaap and take the red route. Once I finish Sac temple, I hit a recall potion and go back to [-2, 0] and start the blue route. Once the blue route ends at Feca temple, I either run all the way to Sadida temple (green route), or hit a recall potion and use [-2, 0] zaap to go [-1, 13] zaap (edge of evil forest), and run a few maps north to the Sadida temple. 

This is my route, it's the most efficient route that I could think of; I can't guarantee that it is the ABSOLUTE most efficient. 

Map.jpg

Edit: The blue cirle is where the rogue temple should be. For some reason it wasn't showing on this map. 

Edited by SamTheKing
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

I second Trump Pepe. Unless you use pots it is the easiest rute. Since I'm part of the dominant alliance, when I finish feca's temple I do haven bag/recall pot to [-2,0]>prism in front of sadida temple.   

BTW, how do you get to sacrier temple from masq's? I thought the only way was going from crackler's zaap.  

Also, I'm coming back after a 3 year hiatus. Why is my "An excessive dozen" quest bugged?  I don't do dopples that much since is kinda easier do kk and buy the scrolls atm, but every time I start it all dopples arechecked in the quest page and is a bit difficult to track the progress. It seems I receive the rewards as intended after actually defeating all dopples.

Edited by sebas8181
1 person likes this

Bug on quests in general

1 person likes this

On 1/1/2017 at 3:58 PM, SamTheKing said:

Attached Below is the route that I use. I start at [-2, 0] zaap and take the red route. Once I finish Sac temple, I hit a recall potion and go back to [-2, 0] and start the blue route. Once the blue route ends at Feca temple, I either run all the way to Sadida temple (green route), or hit a recall potion and use [-2, 0] zaap to go [-1, 13] zaap (edge of evil forest), and run a few maps north to the Sadida temple. 

This is my route, it's the most efficient route that I could think of; I can't guarantee that it is the ABSOLUTE most efficient. 

Map.jpg

Edit: The blue cirle is where the rogue temple should be. For some reason it wasn't showing on this map. 

Thank you so much! This looks great and pretty efficient to me. Will use it!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

21 hours ago, sebas8181 said:

I second Trump Pepe. Unless you use pots it is the easiest rute. Since I'm part of the dominant alliance, when I finish feca's temple I do haven bag/recall pot to [-2,0]>prism in front of sadida temple.   

BTW, how do you get to sacrier temple from masq's? I thought the only way was going from crackler's zaap.  

Also, I'm coming back after a 3 year hiatus. Why is my "An excessive dozen" quest bugged?  I don't do dopples that much since is kinda easier do kk and buy the scrolls atm, but every time I start it all dopples arechecked in the quest page and is a bit difficult to track the progress. It seems I receive the rewards as intended after actually defeating all dopples.

Good to know I'm not alone. I have the same bug, lol.  

To get to Sacrier temple from Masq temple,

Starting at [1.-8]....

Go left 1,

down 1,

left 1,

left 1,

through tunnel,

up 1, and you are there!

Edited by Bellutrix
1 person likes this

On 5/16/2013 at 1:09 PM, Veldin said:

My current dopple route is