• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
  • Announcements

• Rob

Include a selling / offering price   06/11/17

A reminder that all marketplace topics (with exception to Real Estate) should include either selling or offering price. Click Here.
Auron

Contantly having to readd my computer to my dofus accounts

Hi guys,

Just wanting to know if anyone else has had to constantly readd their PC to their dofus account recently mine seems to be freaking asking me everytime I log to do this.

I am not sure what has caused this all I have done is change my CPU in my machine but for some reason its asking me every single time and its starting to piss me off know.

Cheers,

Auron.

I dont understand the question, your pc having to read to dofus?

on mac I have to re-add the computer every time there is a software update, and that is annoying enough.. can't imagine every time you log in D:

Yeah I don't understand why its doing it everytime I log I expect it if I change my computers hardware but normally once its added to my account thats it until I change something etc 

My best guess would be to check to make sure the program's set correctly to be able to Read and Write? I mean the actual Dofus game app, not the updater. Right click > Properties and it's under one of the tabs. All of the Ankama Shield stuff is tied to files in your Dofus folder somewhere so if it can't do up the files it'll probably not work.

Also make sure you're always running it as an administrator just in case.

3 hours ago, Kiba said:

Also make sure you're always running it as an administrator just in case.

You shouldn't generally do this, as it tells you when you run it as administrator. Try it to see if it fixes this, though.

Also, try creating it with the low security option which should just create a file which it checks for? If it doesn't work after that, then its almost definitely a read/write error.

If nothing else works for you (e.g. reinstalling?), send a ticket?