• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Capslok

Caps' Art Dump

36 posts in this topic
6 hours ago, Sunbathe said:

Would highly recommend doing business with Caps! Incredibly nice person from what I've seen doing business with him. 

I can say as a paying customer this is 100% true.

1 person likes this

Hello, I'm back again (with art).

Thanks for the reviews, both of you, I'm glad I made a good impression uvu

I've got a whack of finished commissions (okay it's only like, two, but they've been a while in the making! First up is Zatana's finished commission. Loved the idea she had for it, and it was tons of fun working on it. (May post a different version depending on which she prefers). Absolute pleasure to work with, and I 100% recommend checking out her Deviantart - she does incredible stuff!

jK5lsxc.png

My second finished commission is for Zincer-gr (soon to be formerly of Solar) of his Xelor! Was also great working with him, and he was very happy with how it turned out. 

vwSIUVY.png

Aaand I've also got my new avatar done (its too warm for scarf and hat profile now) so here's my sram ft. Noodle's glasses,

uZl8DtE.png

4 people like this

Hello double post but its totally worth it look

rKNomEX.png

I'm working on improving my colouring skills and I'm really liking how that's going! This was a huge commission and honestly probably one of my favourite completed pieces to date. Thanks to Kyumari for ordering and modeling it!

And here's hair-cat's fabulous ensemble

3MQDfhL.png

And my high-end impressionistic farewell piece ft. Astrub Zaap 12 seconds before Solar closed forever.

56AKhQK.png

AND, more ands, an important PSA in case you missed it in her thread - Zatanahielil has a poll up for a near-future collaboration project between the two of us! 

3 people like this

Tripleposting? I feel so edgy, so powerful; here's a new whack of commissions I blitzed through in a post-vacation, caffeine-fueled frenzy! A few weren't actually dofus-related so I won't be posting here, though. I'll also be editing my first two posts (basically swapping their content) and updating my commission information. Prices won't be changing, but I'll be clarifying a few categories and making it a bit more legible/comprehensive, hopefully. ALSO, in case you haven't seen't yet, I'm doing the colouring for a large collaboration project with Zatanahielil which you should check out!

Completed signature for Kyffles!

MD93GlO.png

Completed commission for Pokii! 

Q1U1DVV.png

And a sweet commission for myself (free of charge, so magnanimous) of my Osamodas, Kanazure.

e4e673Z.png

4 people like this

Worth every kama. <3 My new signature is amazing.

1 person likes this

Hello I'm alive, been commissioned a lot of non-Dofus stuff so I haven't had much to post here!  Also got a real job and am busy dying on the inside

Just a stack of quick doodles and holy shit i forgot to finish updating that other post oh my god

EAZPfcx.pngOcI466E.pngs9tshS1.png

Saif told me to do this

jiywGDm.png

ye

1 person likes this

Rich people. With that much kamas, your Sram should have a truffle hat instead of a mushroom.

Posted (edited)

Hello! I'm back, I've defeated the artblock and just in time to give up on hobbies for the start of the school year :^)

Here's a Gudetama for Sunbathe

zGoIhFF.png

Toxine (gun? what gun??)

K5G0QzB.png

And my half-leveled Eliotrope, Nephilady!

NFpgXIj.png

Edited by Capslok
5 people like this

Rob and I are the founders of your fan club :^D

2 people like this

Oooh Toxine, awesome. :D

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Yes! I don't see a lot of fanart of her and while she's not my favourite sidekick, I love her look and wish I could have her hat!

Also Ill make you both some fanclub badges then

Edited by Capslok
4 people like this