• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Capslok

Caps' Art Dump

36 posts in this topic

Updated 17/06/30

Hello everyone, I'm Caps! Welcome to my art dump, where I dump all my art.  

So now I'm here to share some of my older drawings (for now) as well as my new work (hopefully for some time to come)! Solar players may recognize some of the following hot bods, since I like to jump people at Astrub Zaap, paintbrush in hand. I'll also take this opportunity to plug my Twitch, Deviantart and Tumblr. And without further ado, here's my art dump! 

Commission Prices!

I do take commissions, and I do charge for them. I'll happily accept kamas, but if you want to work something else out (steam gift cards? paypal? A cool pet? I'm easy) you'll have to...well, work it out, I guess. With me. In my inbox. You can reach me on Imps very easily, but if for whatever reason that doesn't work for you (I don't judge) you can message me on Tumblr or send me an email at stickpeople101@gmail.com with the subject line 'TAKE MY MONEY FOR A DRAWING OR DIE TRYING'. Below is **not exhaustive** a list Things I Don't Do, unless you make me an offer I can't refuse, followed by a list of example commissions and prices, FURTHER followed by a how-to of commission ordering. Happy reading sike I know you're just gonna skim it

Additional characters, backgrounds, mounts, and intricate details (LOOKING AT YOU, GUILD COSTUMES) will cost extra. I don't do fiddly machinery I'm looking at YOU, Foggernaut Harness, excessive gore, or NSFW pictures. I don't mind non-dofus requests, and if you're not sure it never hurts to ask! 

Doodles: best suited for goofy things. Degree of goofiness may vary uncontrollably from commission to commission. I make no promises. Indicated prices are for SINGLE characters. 

11FAcj1.png

Waist up: 900kk, +450kk/character

MD93GlO.png

Full-body: 1mk, +600kk per character

e4e673Z.png6cZ5XIH.png

Tryhard: I will try my hardest. Oh my god, will I try.

Waist up: 1-2mk, +500-900k per character depending on desired style.

S3pBI5h.pngLD4Czkk.png

Full body: 2m-3m, additional characters 1m-2m depending on complexity!

kwjxGr8.png

OKNl7gp.png

With background: 1m-4m. Prices will vary depending on complexity of desired background - example here is on the higher end of the spectrum.

c5Ip6S9.png

With shading: Shading is hell. Expect to add a 500kk-2m, depending on how much shading is needed. This example damn near killed me.

rKNomEX.png

Commission Ordering

If you're interested having something drawn, please send me a PM! I'll need the following information:

Name and server: Your server probably isn't too relevant anymore, but if you don't play on Echo I won't be able to accept Kamas. 

Screenshot: Of what you would like drawn, preferably with a couple angles - no transparent mode. If it is a character, make sure they're wearing what you want them drawn in. Remember to note down anything not visible in the screen. Feel free to include references for poses or backgrounds as well!

Description: Which pricing category, what extra details you'd like, preferred size, WHAT STYLE OF DRAWING YOU LIKE!! If you saw a particular drawing and were like 'o deng gotta get me some a that' then let me know which drawing you liked! It won't be the same, but hopefully I can pair the style of your commission with the drawing you liked.

Once I get this I can look over your stuff and my stuff and decide if A) I can do this B) I want to do this and C) how much it will cost. Once I've assessed this I'll get back to you with whether I can accept the commission (usually based on my schedule) and how much it's going to put you in the hole for. If it's a larger project I may give you my Skype details (or whatever the kids are using these days) just to make it easier to check in.

Edited by Capslok
13 people like this

Hi Caps. I used to be active on OF under the moniker of Giga and definitely remember you.

Also, welcome to the Imps art forum. If you want to do art for people on here, you'll either end up buried in work (if you take kamas) or with very little work (if you want real money).

Bonus question:

What tools fo you use to make your art?

1 person likes this

Hey Giga! Good to see you! <3

I do take kamas, but I'm also willing to negotiate for select items as well.  

My art is all drawn in Paint Tool SAI, and I use an ancient Wacom Bamboo tablet for input. 

hoi i was big fan of ur arts on OF pls more c:

1 person likes this

I remember your thread on OF, keep making art. It looks gorgeous ! 

1 person likes this

Oh I really like your style. Especially that Sadida/Iop one!

Hope to see more from you! 

1 person likes this

Was a proud customer from this mans fine service you get what you pay for; you won't be dissapointed.

1 person likes this

Hello everyone! I'm Caps, I've been a lurker on Imps for some time now. I'm fairly active on the OF, but the OF is not very active with me - my current art thread there does not get a lot of traffic, which means I'm usually forced to re-edit new art onto my last post. This turns into a cycle of invisibility for my drawings, which is only acceptable for my drawings of Srams. It's discouraging! Also Nerodos gets mad because sometimes I post on the wrong account I'm sorry mushroom man I love you 

So now I'm here to share some of my older drawings (for now) as well as my new work (hopefully for some time to come)! Solar players may recognize some of the following hot bods, since I like to jump people at Astrub Zaap, paintbrush in hand. I'll also take this opportunity to plug my Twitch, Deviantart and Tumblr. And without further ado, here's my art dump! 

5eoTmb0.png

My Sram! Most important.

qyL7qo1.png

The six Multimen, Scale's legs are goals

42AMuKv.png

A dear friend and beast Sacrier

what_have_i_done_by_capslawl-d9jb2gs.png

An edit of The Creation of Adam, featuring two of my friend's characters and misc. guild members

necrotick__1_by_capslawl-d9p6sr7.png

A dumb comic about my rogue started in a delusional fit of grandeur (but never continued)

qot_by_capslawl-d9vnpse.jpg

Queen of Thieves! Only took 5 years off my life making this, no sweat

Below are some examples of avatars I've done (mostly for myself, I'm vain like that), followed by some sketchy doodle stuff and my three largest pieces (including a full-on wallpaper). 

necro_avatar_by_capslawl-d9du2p6.jpg winterskrhi_by_capslawl-d9iyc09.pngaDKKtqt.png

PMIzMoj.pngsansona_and_sweetkraz_by_capslawl-daduayayayron_by_capslawl-daf4li8.pngc5Ip6S9.png

CSCKpBg.png

winterskrhi_by_capslawl-d9iyc09.png

Edited by Capslok

Hey Caps are you still around? I have a fun, not so Dofus related request for you~ I'll pm you it once I know you aren't ded.

Edited by Masive
1 person likes this

I am still around, I dropped you a pm :)

I received two commission orders since putting this up:

A small avatar for Sunbathe's exceptionally fashionable IopslgsmkJ.png

and a full body drawing of Homeboy's panda!

LXy8h9Q.png

Home's was definitely a challenge and I screwed up royally with that backwards-gripped tankard kill me but I got some great feedback and home is a lovely model thank you

3 people like this

2 hours ago, Capslok said:

Home's was definitely a challenge and I screwed up royally with that backwards-gripped tankard kill me but I got some great feedback and home is a lovely model thank you

Easy excuse: He's drunk.

I shot you a pm since you're not ded.

1 person likes this

Sunny is so hot [love]

3 people like this

Just a few small things: 

My rogue, because Rob's commission has rekindled my love of loose, derpy drawings:

xb8IFev.png

And the signature commission for Rob :^)

wfiwrG5.png

4 people like this

yes i rofled sooo hard when i saw it 1st time xddd

3 people like this

The signature commission for Rob is EPIC XD

2 people like this

Oh god, you're all encouraging him. What kind of fucked up thing will he request next!? ;-)

3 people like this

11 hours ago, Sunbathe said:

Oh god, you're all encouraging him. What kind of fucked up thing will he request next!? ;-)

wait and see! 

1 person likes this

Hello, school has started again so I've not had as much time to draw, however I did manage to finish up an avatar commission for rob (to match his scandalous signature)

11FAcj1.png

And a self-indulgent redraw of my team :)

uWMSstc.png

4 people like this

You've got a knack for drawing old men, credit where credit's due. ;)

1 person likes this

On 1/25/2017 at 6:54 PM, Rob said:

You've got a knack for drawing old men, credit where credit's due. ;)

:^) ty

Here's Julith! 

OKNl7gp.png

5 people like this

Is it possible to bump my own thread? (and just as importantly, is it actually allowed? Apologies if it is not)

Here's a doge though

XdnctrD.png

1 person likes this

Of course you can, just not a bunch of times within one day

Great art as always!

School's over for the year, so I should be a bit more active with drawing again! Here are a few completed commissions and some drawings I've been saving up.

Commission for Madness-bombs of his rogue blowing himself up (oops). Attempted a new style, not sure how I feel about it.

S3pBI5h.png

Commission for Sunbathe of his Iop (adorable)

x7y6fIm.png

Commission for Braviary of his huppermage - he wasn't too happy with how it turned out, so I'll likely be doing a redo of this one.

JZgJVru.png

And here's a firey sketch I did quickly

bHB1yFQ.png

3 people like this

Woah, your drawings are great!

1 person likes this

Would highly recommend doing business with Caps! Incredibly nice person from what I've seen doing business with him. 

1 person likes this