• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
  • Announcements

• Rob

Server Merge and Changes to Imps Village   04/30/17

The old server sections will still be viewable at the bottom of the forum list under Legacy Servers, but read only. If you wish for any thread to be moved to the new sections, please report your own thread to bring it to our attention and tell us where you need it to go.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chris Eggroll

Link the International server sellrooms

Or combine the servers.  I've never seen Rosal so dead, and you're lucky to see Frig 3 sets in the sellrooms.

I don't think it will work for now. They added ISK and there are lags and other bugs, imagine buying something for kamas and never get it. Also the economy of the server would die abit. You can farm 10 star monsters on Rosal, Shika and other "dead" servers where we can't do it on Rushu, because there are alot of people farming them :(

Then I guess... they could always transfer, if that's something they want to take advantage of? That's why many people went to rushu in the first place.

Yeah its a vicious cycle - people use the sellrooms less to sell things because it takes a while, buyers stop checking because nothing is there, people transfer to and from just to buy things and bring them back..Especially with being on steam now, I think it would be easier to keep new players if the economy was healthy.  I don't think we really need several different servers anymore either, that was more because the game was laggy as hell before 2.0 with just a medium populated server.

Yes, they should make all international servers into one. Popularity would not grow alot, but still.