• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Masive

bored
What's your least favorite enemy?

We all have that one thing that we absolutely hate to fight. Whether you dislike playing against an Osa in kolo or you just hate Shin Larva for some reason, you have that one enemy that just rustles your jimmies.

Can't stand passing your first turns away on DP?  Post it

Kimbo too hard to duo cuz you're lazy to attempt more than once? Post it

What the hell is this dimension bull? Multiple waves!? Post it

Dark Vlad pisses you off in the emerald quest? Post it

Hate Snoowolf for some reason? Post it

Post your hate for anything here, PVP, PVM or player.

I'm bored and there's no Imps threads. Post it

1 person likes this

I REALLY FUCKING HATE BARKRITTERS I JUST REALLY GODDAMN DO

i spent the levels 140 - 190 fucking solo leveling in the dark jungle because i was an int xelor and had some range and aoe and just HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT barkritters were a nightmare for me - i could take a mob of 8 treecklers and pikokos but literally 1 fucking barkritter and it became a toss up; int res and poison just fucked me right up

my hatred for their archmonster, however, transcends what i can describe in mere words - suffice to say i killed it to ding to 200

and guess what??? it took me multiple fucking tries to solo it. i hate them so much. i hate barkricrac the unsteady SO fucking much 

fuck barkritters

15 people like this

can't we just agree tryde is the bitchest bitch of all bitches of all tiеm ^________^

Edited by Quadro
5 people like this

btw mods why when i try to write "tiеm" it shows up as Quit yo' jibba-jabba!

Odd, I was just thinking about how much I hate fighting Eni's and Eca's so much. Why though? Because their main damage buffs have a one turn cool down. And with the Coney/self heals and enough resists respectively, the downsides to these buffs are minimal. Is there a reason decisive word can't be unbewitched either? I know WoF can and that's all well and good. But Unbewitchable 25 damage and 250power for 3 turns goodgame. Also smell makes me mad. It gets you in, then I think oh 3mp drawback HAH felines leap (catnip now?). Bam in your grill again. Don't even get me started on Eca's luck... I would fight Osa's all day in kolo, but these two make me groan every time I see them. 

Pvm-wise the new 170 worm family. They aren't crazy strong, but they are ugly as hell and are just generally annoying with invisibility, reflects, attraction, rooted, and aoe.  Probably never stepping foot in that area again. 

Probably some more pvm stuff but nothing like this new hatred for those dumb ass worms. 

Also I agree, fuck barkritters

1 person likes this

What about Snowdew? Aoe push, passive push, mp steal, runs like tofu >,> always annoyed me, especially in big mobs

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Quadro said:

can't we just agree tryde is the bitchest bitch of all bitches of all tiеm ^________^

mdr tryde is easy mob, the octadoll is more aids

1 person likes this

osas

Srams, especially if they've somehow managed to live until last in kolo.

mistake is extremely overpowered, no I don't mean good, I mean overpowered, the erosion lasts far too long, it buffs the sram far too much/stat steals, its aoe very often means that you're locked on more than one character, now play this with an xelor that can jump in on the turn the sram will uninvis and you're laughing. 

I had a kolo against a Sadi/xelor(pure ap red)/sram vs my agi eni/agi xel(which I can't play for shit may I add) and my hupp, now as you can imagine Sadi/xelor are probably two of the most annoying classes to face in kolo behind feca/osa, so imagine mfw I saw a fucking sram added who just spams mistake locked against 2 chars linear with counter. The Sadi forces me to rush or I'll spend the fight 1. Infected x3, 2. no ap and 3. no map control.

long story short, the fight ended my agi eni vs this Sram for 34 added turns after the 16 previously, this sram had no intention of rushing, simply spamming traps and staying hidden, leaving me chasing this shit class with 6mp and trying to activate the trap lines as much as possible to stop the counter, I mean, I won in the end but It put me off kolo for the rest of the day/week that was for sure ^_^ 

Edited by Tezar

Least favorite enemy will have to be prisms? Why 2 turn invulnerability while there are no enemies???? 

1 person likes this

Greedoblops really made me mad in the mid levels, specially in some maps where theres 2 of them really close and if you dont manage to kill them both you are basically dead because the little pink trees mp rape you and then the blop eats you ez.

Edited by Fives

Peki

Yea Peki is a pain. Try doing him with a team the same level as him. -salt-

Not really an enemy but I'll get some hate: Eliotropes. Get ready for the roast boys~

I can't for the life of me stand the fact that eliotropes are normally a MUST HAVE if you want to complete high-tier dungeons and their duos. The elio/iop combo is retardedly overpowered. 

"Hurr durr I've duo'd Count, Meno, Vortex, Dantinea and Jesus Christ with my elio/iop hurr hurr." Fuck off. Dishing out more damage than I can even think of just by placing a few portals here and there, that just sucks the fun out of the game for me.

"But placing portals is hard..." Fuck off once again. At first it may be hard, but once you get the hang of it, nothing stands in your way. Wrath turn? Hit on this portal: bam 20k dmg. What the flippin fuck? 

Then if I try to complete Meno, Dantinea etc with my team (sram/panda/iop/eni) NOPE. Dead as fuck in a few turns. I then ask people for advice: "Get an elio" GODDAMN IT. NO. I won't get such a retardedly overpowered character just to run a dungeon effortlessly. Fucking eliotropes should be deleted. 

Rant over.

Edited by The_Golden_One
5 people like this

tbh you're giving them more credit than they're good for. with panda/sram/iop/eni I'm pretty sure you can run any dungeon effortlessly (except maybe dimensions/whale). But you'll always have class-dependant dungeons. 

2 people like this

16 minutes ago, bobeur said:

tbh you're giving them more credit than they're good for. with panda/sram/iop/eni I'm pretty sure you can run any dungeon effortlessly (except maybe dimensions/whale). But you'll always have class-dependant dungeons. 

Around 6 months ago I tried doing Meno and I kept getting fucked since my damage spike of the whole team doesn't equate to Meno's hp. Guess who people suggested for me to get to help me run it?

Not only prisms are my least favorite enemies, other Rushu alliances are starting to compete more and more. They all have this one OP invisibility spell that keeps demotivating me + others.

Edited by TheFook
1 person likes this

Wabbit, just the whole wabbit island. Enough said

1 person likes this

Whale dung because I never could complete it xd

20 hours ago, The_Golden_One said:

Not really an enemy but I'll get some hate: Eliotropes. Get ready for the roast boys~

I can't for the life of me stand the fact that eliotropes are normally a MUST HAVE if you want to complete high-tier dungeons and their duos. The elio/iop combo is retardedly overpowered. 

"Hurr durr I've duo'd Count, Meno, Vortex, Dantinea and Jesus Christ with my elio/iop hurr hurr." Fuck off. Dishing out more damage than I can even think of just by placing a few portals here and there, that just sucks the fun out of the game for me.

"But placing portals is hard..." Fuck off once again. At first it may be hard, but once you get the hang of it, nothing stands in your way. Wrath turn? Hit on this portal: bam 20k dmg. What the flippin fuck? 

Then if I try to complete Meno, Dantinea etc with my team (sram/panda/iop/eni) NOPE. Dead as fuck in a few turns. I then ask people for advice: "Get an elio" GODDAMN IT. NO. I won't get such a retardedly overpowered character just to run a dungeon effortlessly. Fucking eliotropes should be deleted. 

Rant over.

Yeah, I play the exact same team, and as much as it's efficient, it saddens me that elio is the go to answer when someone is having a hard time with a dung. I also don't wanna play the class even if it's a 100% win because it's retardedly overpowered and boring as hell.

2 people like this

Wild Seemyools are the bane of my existance. They have a 20mp and a ton of mp resistance so it's almost impossible to avoid their (hard hitting) attacks. Now when these attacks hit they reduce your final damage by half or destroy your ap. The damage reduction is unbewitchable, but when you can't unbewitch it you feel so weak... and -ap just generally sucks. Fight the Seemyool with a Tryde or two for maximum frustration.

If the fight wasn't annoying enough, it's even more annoying to catch the things. Every Seemyool has a different condition you need to fulfill before you can catch it, regardless of the size of the mob. If you find an Ebony Seem in a large mob, you need to focus that Ebony down before 3 turns or you won't be able to catch it.

Despite my hatred for the monsters, they're not actually that difficult to fight or catch. I've started to accumulate quite the collection of Wild Seemyools. I enjoy enslaving those horrible fish.

Edited by Masive

Multi accounting in Dofus Touch. Now i'll agree to being a hypocrite here, i started 2 alts, but only because i felt i'll be left in the wind if i didn't. I had never heard of emulators, so i just naturally presumed it would be a solo game (unless you had more than one device). The game progresses way to fast with the xp multiplier and the ability to multi account.

I just wish we could all get along like we used to in '1.29'. I wish that I could bake a cake made out of rainbows and smiles, and we'd all eat it and be happy. 

Edited by Atlas

for me it's just anything with the AoE eca luck bs. so specifically soryo snowfoux. 

Tryde however is a close second.

as for monster family... think i'd say the pyramid things, or armarines. i'd actually enjoy the pyramid suckers if it werent for the fact they found another way to make AoE entirely and totally worthless..... that invulnerability thing is so obnoxious