• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fidel  Castro

Rushu> Love-coins, scammer

Posting for friend, he got scammed by this kid

jejejej-dominican (Love-dolls) is in unknown area on the server Rushu. Guild Punishment, alliance [IRON]

dr-necico (Love-coins) is not online. Guild Punishment, alliance [IRON]

My friend paid him 23mk to get him to 200, Love got him to 150 and disappeared for x months, then he deleted himself from the website and just transferred his set on another char lol

lucky my friend took screenshots, 

Nice excuse though - dude scammed u and gave me the account

orinqla.png

tewrfgds.png

fdsvycx.png

pas.png

hjlků.png

Edited by Rob
Corrected information regarding guilds at request

T r u s t t r a d e b o i z

In all srsness imagine paying someone 23m to level your account when things like idols, exp multipliers, achievements, dungeons that give ridiculous amounts of exp and challenges exist, Ankama literally couldn't of made it easier for people to get level200 yet people are STILL lazy. (why do they even need your login details? just join a fight and pass ffs XD) The fact of the matter is love-dolls isn't even level200...how are you this stupid to pay someone to level you too 200 when they're not even at this point themselves...

Whole situation screams stupid, can someone stop the earth, i'd like to get off.

Edited by Tezar
8 people like this

5 minutes ago, Tezar said:

T r u s t t r a d e b o i z

In all srsness imagine paying someone 23m to level your account when things like idols, exp multipliers, achievements, dungeons that give ridiculous amounts of exp and challenges exist, Ankama literally couldn't of made it easier for people to get level200 yet people are STILL lazy. (why do they even need your login details? just join a fight and pass ffs XD) The fact of the matter is love-dolls isn't even level200...how are you this stupid to pay someone to level you too 200 when they're not even at this point themselves...

Whole situation screams stupid, can someone stop the earth, i'd like to get off.

Actually the guy was leeching people, he was often in sufokia bay i saw him there myself he had cra team.

My friend isnt from this server, he came there to play with me, he didnt feel like leveling once again here so he just paid him :-)

10 minutes ago, Goku said:

Actually the guy was leeching people, he was often in sufokia bay i saw him there myself he had cra team.

My friend isnt from this server, he came there to play with me, he didnt feel like leveling once again here so he just paid him :-)

Why not just pay to transfer characters? Not entirely sure on ogrine prices but I'm fairly sure you could transfers 2-3 characters for 23m...again it's a trust trade which Ankama don't support, for obvious reasons :^) xox

1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, Tezar said:

Why not just pay to transfer characters? Not entirely sure on ogrine prices but I'm fairly sure you could transfers 2-3 characters for 23m...again it's a trust trade which Ankama don't support, for obvious reasons :^) xox

well the thing is he is not playing on Eng server mainly, and he just wanted to play on Rushu for fun with one char, he didnt want to come there with his chars

anyways, im aware he did a mistake and risked, i just posted this here so people are aware of this guy

Edited by Goku

14 hours ago, Goku said:

well the thing is he is not playing on Eng server mainly, and he just wanted to play on Rushu for fun with one char, he didnt want to come there with his chars

anyways, im aware he did a mistake and risked, i just posted this here so people are aware of this guy

back when i was leeching offered u guys less than 23 but i wanted to be cheaps >_> now look

u jelly cuz some kid pulled off a scam while u didn't so? ;')

1 person likes this

14 hours ago, Quadro said:

u jelly cuz some kid pulled off a scam while u didn't so? ;')

plez was top leecher =]

and at that time i was 508ing just for kicks lvled many people 2 200 senks , thats why they asked me , senks then they payed more than what i told them months later i guess senks

Edited by J I H A D I

28 minutes ago, J I H A D I said:

plez was top leecher =]

and at that time i was 508ing just for kicks lvled many people 2 200 senks , thats why they asked me , senks then they payed more than what i told them months later i guess senks

yea you were a cool leecher, idk why u decided to do what u did but w.e, havent had any bad experience with u so far(havent gone first though :D )