• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
  • Announcements

• Rob

Include a selling / offering price   06/11/17

A reminder that all marketplace topics (with exception to Real Estate) should include either selling or offering price. Click Here.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Goku

Free Class change for Cras

31 posts in this topic

Wut free Atcham Sabres?

1 hour ago, Aurameroz said:

Wut free Atcham Sabres?

They were rholled back.

6 hours ago, Hyrules-Defence said:

People keep going on about 508, which I'm sure influenced this change a large deal. Have you not thought about other content that it affected? Not seen a run of either nidas or vortex yet with less than 3 cra's (granted I'm on shika so seen it done like 5 times...) but the point stands. They made mobs too easy and that shouldn't be the case imo, I think 2/turn would suffice, however they clearly want cra's to do more than just buff and cast explo and slow down which is fair enough 

Yea and that's the problem too. Diemension duns should be the hardest ones since they have wave system. Cra "tactic" is simply brainless abusing one spell that is great indeed so should be limited more than 2times/turn. Even the rogu diemension tactics got nerfed hardly but roges did nothing they shouldn't do. Just made use of biggest dmg dealing spells/summons while cra keep using buffs n 1spell which imo isn't mean to be most dmg dealing (puni, aton and even torment) also cras still have the best spell hp steal in game which also reduces ra. Cras from now on will be still kickass for those who play them properly.

Edited by Monology
1 person likes this

lmaoo it looks like some kids are even more mad at me, i didnt mean that cras are shit but that they couldnt compete against new/revamped classes and they got nerfed like seriously, ankama better look at classes like Osa who need nerf, if u butthurt over 508 cras then nerf 508, or give cras 2 AoEs a turn and kepe the AP  cost, that would work well but this is just nerfing a weak class, but hey, this is just my opinion, u guys are obviously smarter and think Cra is op

the low damage spell with a long cool down is the best life steal spell in the game? you can hardly even use it for life steal because its typically pretty detramental to use it on the second turn of fights because the range rape is what you want it for, not the hp steal...

if you said absorbing arrow i may have believed you but you mad me laugh...

and some one else said tormenting hits 1500? mabey on really low ressists, the only thing my cra doesnt have that could potentially increase its damage is a plum/emerald seemyol but thats not going to be a 200 damage increase and i hit 1300 to 1400 on crits on poutch so unless your whole teams buffing you/ you are massively vulning something you wont hit more than 500 to 1000 in a real game situation and the hits bigger than that are rare

Edited by hazze

On 30-11-2016 at 8:13 PM, Rock-Star said:

Anyone who is complaining about having a single class team needs to be euthanised for being mentally unstable. I've been a cra since I started this shit game and this is a needed change to all the degenerate scum that want to abuse the class to make xping and mat farming even more dumb shit easy than it already is. Asking for a free class change because you're an idiot and a loser doesn't help anyone. How about you try and learn how to actually play the game a little bit?

O look at me I can spam 1 spell and kill a bunch of shit xD!!!! I'm good at this game ^_^. Do us a favour and quit

On 30-11-2016 at 8:37 PM, Sebdot said:

what aspect of the game are you talking about enjoying? was it the "explo x2 switch client explo x2 switch client explo x2 switch client explo x2 switch client explo x2 switch client explo x2 switch client explo x2 switch client explo x2 switch client" aspect? oh boy i can see how fun that would be, if only i could run 8 accs successfully to experience that joy

omg you guys made my day, freaking savages

It's really good that they nerfed this 508 cra thing. It was more like botting than playing dofus. You can normal team now instand of this.