• Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Goku

Free Class change for Cras

31 posts in this topic

this post got deleted on dofus forum for no reason so im posting here

Cras were really underpowered compared to other classes, they were at least a bit useful in PvM, with the aoe spells but now a global recast? seriously? and increased AP cost? Why not nerf osa with 1 dragon at once or one sword of iop per turn with global cd, this is just ridiculous, cras have no need to get 11 or 12 AP , just 10 is enough for the two aoes, the only viable option is now to go multi or either str/agi, both int and cha are just bad.. they keep revamping every op class making it even stronger but underpowered classes like Cras stay..

At least we deserve some free class changes lol, the loyal cras will change back once u make them decent again

#VoteGokuForAdmin

#LetsMakeDofusGreatAgain

Edited by Goku
1 person likes this

Cras aren't exactly weak. Int/Agi can still hit 1.5k with 3ap.

Str Can hit into the 3ks after 5 turns, cha can hit about the same after 9 or w/e it is.

They are more useful on larger maps, and fights which last a while.

They are also great mp rapers.

Just because you're butthurt, doesn't mean the class is now useless.

+ The cras being nerfed are the cras using shitty 10mk sets. Should they really have been that op in 10mk set?? 

Now stop crying and class change if you're bad at cra. 

10 people like this

13 minutes ago, ReaperSurm said:

Cras aren't exactly weak. Int/Agi can still hit 1.5k with 3ap.

Str Can hit into the 3ks after 5 turns, cha can hit about the same after 9 or w/e it is.

They are more useful on larger maps, and fights which last a while.

They are also great mp rapers.

Just because you're butthurt, doesn't mean the class is now useless.

+ The cras being nerfed are the cras using shitty 10mk sets. Should they really have been that op in 10mk set?? 

Now stop crying and class change if you're bad at cra. 

okay im gonna change my 8 cras then but give me that 100mk

what kind of freak has a team of 8 cras

2 people like this

1 minute ago, Sebdot said:

a real fan

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, Sebdot said:

People who made 508 leeching services and are mad they got a entire class nerfed and gotta actually put effort to make money now.

10 people like this

I allow myself to redo an appearance here to inform you that we plan to apply adjustments to the Explosive Arrow and Slowing Arrow. I think it should not surprise you:
This is to move them back to 4PA while reducing their damage (compared to the beta).

I think people who had 508 cras made enough kamas to class change. Also every mats from sufokia area or any other will raise in price. You can always sell your 1000000000000000 dropped resources :))))

Still salty that cras got nerfed cause of 508, I'd still like to see the changes to the spell be 2 cast per global turn, 1 cast of slow down or explosive is so useless. Regardless you can still build cra omni(it's the most braindead set) and just run around with puni and atonement, Or you could continue to get cras nerfed make your cra team str/mp red.. punis on odd turns and lashings for the rest it would probably be just as braindead and easy for for 508. 10ap means puni and 2 lashing on odd turns and 3 lashings for the rest.

#PlzDontDoThisIfCrasGetNerfedAgainIllProbablyDeleteMyAccount

rip 508 XDDDD

2 people like this

I think that Explosive twice a turn would be fair, global CD of course.

I've an Int/Agi cra but I'm not really worried about it, this will barely affect me cuz I'm mostly using Torm arrow and that weird ass wand from Sufokia.  All hail Noma/TF set <3

But part of me is happy about it.. those 8 int cra 508 idols bs groups were disgusting.

2 hours ago, -Siegfried- said:

But part of me is happy about it.. those 8 int cra 508 idols bs groups were disgusting.

Yea but Cras aren't the only ones who can do 8-man AoE rushes. The nerf is pointless, just change the idol synergy so the score drops to like 350ish or smth.

*enter 8-man Xelors/Sadis*

I wouldn't say it's big nerf to CRAS. It's big nerf to 508 SCORESHIT (which i'm happy about couse I don't like abusing things like that).

I have got 430str/cha/int + 715pow set on my cra and she can do shitloads of dmg without slow down or explo, the thing is cras have got many hard dmging spells. Nerfing these 2 aoe spells is reasonable and cra still can be really great for pvm.... for normal pvm so like 1, maybe maximum 2 cras in team. Just like all other chars, no point in having 3+same characters in pvm team. 

I agree the nerf is minimal to the actual game play of most people who have ONE cra on their team. However, my main issue with this nerf is one, it's overly severe since by simply making a 2 cast per global turn would fix the issue. Second, I find it really irritating that the nerf to cras is because of something that really isn't related to my class. 508 score is the main issue and while I do think the 8 cra teams is an issue, as I've stated before, 8 man cra teams have been around since the day bots have been on servers. The fact that wisdom is being nerfed and cras are being nerfed in order to combat the 508 score xp crisis is insane... I mean please just fix idols, make it so there are other decent idol set ups so not everyone decides to use the same 6 idols, Or nerf the 508 score... I mean this is basically the same as if ankama instead of just making dimension mobs invuln on spawn, they just decided to nerf rogue walls.(yes I know rogue wall nerf would be way worse than me losing explosive, but the point is they nerf an entire class to fix one specific problem)

Sure this nerf doesn't ruin the class but it makes 2 spells 10x more useless. Idk Overall the 2.39 update brings a lot of trash and knowing that spell variants and removal of spell points are on the way, I just think ankama needs to stop changing some of the core mechanics of the game that have been the same since day 1 and start fixing some of the broken/dead content that is already available... 

Edited by Bob-skittle

its not the spell thats useless its your 8 cra teams that are now useless, you shouldn't speak for the mentally stable cras that realise this changes nothing except maybe an extra turn to finish a fight, or realise there are 20 or whatever other spells to use (also being much useful  than explosive even pre-change)

1 person likes this

Anyone who is complaining about having a single class team needs to be euthanised for being mentally unstable. I've been a cra since I started this shit game and this is a needed change to all the degenerate scum that want to abuse the class to make xping and mat farming even more dumb shit easy than it already is. Asking for a free class change because you're an idiot and a loser doesn't help anyone. How about you try and learn how to actually play the game a little bit?

O look at me I can spam 1 spell and kill a bunch of shit xD!!!! I'm good at this game ^_^. Do us a favour and quit

3 people like this

"I dont like this aspect of the game so none should enjoy this aspect of the game" - sore cunt whose gameboy advance cant run 8 accs successfully  :^)

1 person likes this

what aspect of the game are you talking about enjoying? was it the "explo x2 switch client explo x2 switch client explo x2 switch client explo x2 switch client explo x2 switch client explo x2 switch client explo x2 switch client explo x2 switch client" aspect? oh boy i can see how fun that would be, if only i could run 8 accs successfully to experience that joy

2 people like this

Boy the hate sure did come out of no where, everyone needs to chill out.. Goku is mad cause his entire team of 8 cras just became useless to him. Arguably he should of seen this coming but I can still understand why he is mad about it. There's no need to hate on him so much, if someone likes easy braindead grinding then let them grind. As a cra main I never got annoyed that people abused cras, it's not like it hurt me, all it meant is that mats became cheaper because there was more of them.

it's not like it hurt me

well he's a part of the reason for the cra change, and from the post above you are apparently "salty" about it so I would think it did hurt you!

Well I meant before this nerf, I was never hurt by it. But yeah I'm annoyed by it,  but it wasn't like he was the only one who did it. My saltiness comes from the fact this change came because of 508 score. Ankama made this change in order to nerf the speed people get xp because ankama doesn't want the 200+ to become a 1 day update for them. I'm annoyed because this nerf is made so that future updates aren't as shitty. I'm annoyed because ankama seems to only think only a few months ahead. HOW DID THEY NOT SEE THIS COMING??? I'm annoyed with ankama not the people who abused cras.

And as it was stated, losing explosive is hardly a problem for me AoE isn't even that big of a deal in most endgame. All my salt is made because this nerf is such a half ass way to fix the problem and I'm just getting the shitty end of the deal in this update. But what's next? Nerf Sadidas ? Nerf Xelors? Nerf masq? nerf every class that can be abuse in a 8 man team of the same class? Sure I could blame Goku for my salt but really I can't blame him...I mean 8 man cra teams can probably still beat most of dofus content even with the explosive nerf... and i've considered making multiple cras often because of the many benefits of it.

People keep going on about 508, which I'm sure influenced this change a large deal. Have you not thought about other content that it affected? Not seen a run of either nidas or vortex yet with less than 3 cra's (granted I'm on shika so seen it done like 5 times...) but the point stands. They made mobs too easy and that shouldn't be the case imo, I think 2/turn would suffice, however they clearly want cra's to do more than just buff and cast explo and slow down which is fair enough 

1 hour ago, Hyrules-Defence said:

(granted I'm on shika so seen it done like 5 times...)

same person killed it 5 times???

Cuz more than 1 combo to kill them. 

i dont do 508 but i play an atchams/nomarrow/tread cra and the vast majority of my damage comes from explosive arrow and its a pretty massive reduction in damage..... me hitting 900 on multiple targets vs like an 800 magic arrow hit, and and my other 2 damage spells are linear...

i know im just speaking from the stand point of my build but i see it as a massive and unnessasary hit, i have invested an incredible amount of kamas building my cra to be a glass cannon with as much damage as possible and its going to be reduced to the point where im debating spending another ton of kamas changing builds or class changing to say, eca, lel

2 hours ago, hazze said:

where im debating spending another ton of kamas changing builds or class changing to say, eca, lel

Sometimes I wonder if ankama just make these updates in order to drive up sales of ogrines. I mean nerf cras(one of the most common class) then offer 50% off class changes and as an added bonus make shitty sac class revamp. Honestly if you look at Ankama from a marketing stand point, they have pretty savage schemes for making money. Nerf Feca fraction spell and make them all around less effective for team pvm, shortly follow release of class change potion. Nerf masq into oblivion and then shortly release dimensions a rogue paradise. Making masq which was one of the most common classes at the time much less valuable  and make rogues which was one of the least common classes at the time majestic af. Offer steam sub packs only to the US and have a "bug" where free atacham sabers are being given away like hot cakes. The only bad thing for ankama is every time they do it, they lose a little bit of loyalty from players

4 people like this