• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Gravestorm

Dofus 3 (Dofus Cube)

82 posts in this topic

Interesting direction. People looking for a true MMO successor to Dofus 2 will be quite disappointed. But the overall concept is really neat and I think Ankama will be able to pull it off very well. It feels like a take on the concept of Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer in a way.

That said, I've been fine with Ankama's artistic direction lately but I'm not a fan of the aesthetics here. I could never get into Wakfu's overall aesthetic when it came to how they designed all the areas, and it looks like they take it to the max here.

I'm interested to hear about the storyline what happened to the World of Twelve after Ogrest's defeat. Seems like our characters in Dofus 2.x are living in the most complete version of the universe with everything getting worse in the future.

Dofus

Wakfu

Dofus Cube

Next step: Starfu, since the World of Twelve's basically beyond Water World at that point.

Looks like Krosmaster, Dofus and Wakfu had a Ankamachild. Those first images are insane x.x I love change in this game, even if the change is bad at first, it's change and that's what keeps me interested. But damn, those images >.< Ew.

Edited by Dovahkiin

So this is an almost "next era" of wakfu. The idea that u need to farm from other players dimension while there are no mobs walking around at all is quite unique. Cant wait for the characters and fighting details

Looks very interesting, i like the idea of playing a little bit throughout the day on mobile then getting stuck in to a dungeon behind a computer. 

thanks for sharing details . i like this appoach, in the era of session-based games standard MMO model won't succeed anymore . 

waiting forvard more info :)

5 hours ago, Inthesky said:

thanks for sharing details . i like this appoach, in the era of session-based games standard MMO model won't succeed anymore . 

Well that's annoying, I like MMORPGs and RPGs in order to escape the session-based games.

1 person likes this