• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Mikefield

Should I move from Shika to Rushu? What should I take along?

Hey there! I have a team of 5 200s which I'm considering moving to Rushu during the Black Friday sale. Shika's been going from bad to worse, the economy is pretty much nonexistent and I am losing my optimism about the server staying around for much longer. Do you guys think this is a reasonable decision? If yes, what stuff should I take along with me on my journey (I'm an old-time veteran who played on Shika since its very beginning)?

2 people like this

Shika currently has 2000 p2p players while Rushu has nearly 14000, IMO you should definitely give it a go if you're looking for a better economy and more people to talk to and so on, besides Rushu has more old Shikans than Shika nowadays.

2 people like this

Do you like active market? Then yes.

Are you accustomed to drama? Then yes.

Do you despise Persona? If yes, please be wary.

Do you like one sided pvp? Then yes.

Do you like a small community? Then no. 

4 people like this

pffh i am  on my way to shika   next maint!  on a few chars lol.

3 people like this

despite high transfer costs (even with discount) it's worth af to try playing on rushu, the atmosphere is completely different :')

just bring everything u have and can pod-wise

2 people like this

If you want to get scammed by Timeless and participate in drama go to Rushu :v If not - go to Rosal.

2 people like this

26 minutes ago, Horxy said:

If you want to get scammed by Timeless and participate in drama go to Rushu :v If not - go to Rosal.

When he said that 'Shika's been going from bad to worse' he was clearly talking about the low population there making the game unplayable, Rosal has twice the population of Shika which is barely what he might be looking for (4500 to be precise), also it's really funny how you're trying to make Rushu look like especi- BRB GOTTA DEAL WITH DRAMA O SHIT I GOT D/C'D MUST BE TIMELESS!

2 people like this

Yup definitely move to Rushu. You'll find more Shikians on Rushu than you will on Shika lmao.

Most of us moved because the server pretty much killed itself since people just server transferred out of it anyway. There's honestly nothing that's really 'bad' about Rushu, the markets are x200 times better than Shika's, the people over there are pretty nice for the most part as well and you always have people around to do things with. It's just so much better in every sense of the word tbh.

Edited by Ultimate-Sensation
1 person likes this

23 minutes ago, Ultimate-Sensation said:

It's just so much better in every sense of the word tbh.

Matter of opinion :P I'm totally not arguing that Rushu has its pro's. I for one would love to have the markets and stuff available to me on Shika that are on Rushu, and the higher population could be a plus for resources and stuff.

But then I remind myself of the numerous times I've personally debated moving over to Rushu and decided to stay put on Shika. I guess it's just whether this is your cup of tea or not. I personally much prefer playing with myself and a couple of friends the majority of the time, not saying I specifically avoid other people, and I am more than happy to help with pretty much anything if they need it, but I love that there are only a handful of "plz leech" messages I see a day.

If you're not enjoying yourself here, take advantage of the offer and try it out ^^ That's what the game's here for, to enjoy yourself, and if there's a step you could take to further that enjoyment, then it would be silly to not do it! Shika will still be here for now if you decide you don't like it ^^

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

When me and a few others decided to come back last week we had a look at the current state of the servers. Rushu was and is the obvious choice but then after reading that all international servers are being merged I decided to stay on shika farm as much mats and exp since sever is really quiet and everything 10* then enjoy thriving community come April. I remember you though lol I was deadly-thorn time-rulers cousin lol names sound silly now but heh we were all young back then lol! Good luck wherever you end up though let's hope dofus 3 is a new adventure.

Edited by Dusteh