• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Leafshade

Rushu> Timeless = Phoenix-Cluster & team

76 posts in this topic

Poor little shit, a.k.a. Timeless.

[20:17] Nehless: leech me f3
[20:17] Timeless: Frankly this is 1v1 and couldn't give less shits, just sad to see I can't waste my time here any more

3ad9f829552243889d24aab0cf98b696.png

edit: nehless finished full hp.

Edited by Leafshade
2 people like this

I doubt he minds losing to the most OP 1v1 class in-game as if right now after scamming hundreds of millions of kamas but that might just be me

10 people like this

15 minutes ago, xjoost said:

I doubt he minds losing to the most OP 1v1 class in-game as if right now after scamming hundreds of millions of kamas but that might just be me

Yeah, not saying that he's salty or smthn. The arogance though.

On 11/25/2016 at 2:26 AM, Goku said:

surprising? if this guy is Zen then its not at all, this guy had a leeching service with some Punishment kid who scammed my friend like month ago - 25mk ( then he deleted his friends name from the site and apologized for his friend scamming,his friend never came back, he just transferred the eq into new char lmao srs?),

I was thinking how could person like Zen(a new guy with team) have lots of kamas, know ppl on the server(a random kid) calls Morfi scammer right away. Yea, with his kamas I expected its either Ogivol or Timeless or other scam boy. And that was month ago. Sorry for your loss, next time dont share accs, you will all eventually end up getting scammed - Eragon etc

like im sharing my acc ever again xDDD

12 people like this

THE BUTTHURT IS REAL

3 people like this

1 hour ago, bobeur said:

THE BUTTHURT IS REAL

1eu20l.jpg

On a serious note - of course I'm butthurt AF now. I never could and I never will understand people like that cunt. Is it a disorder or something? Idk. Virtual kleptomania, hh.

Edited by Leafshade

It's such a shame that Timeless decided to go down the road of scamming, he had the skill to be one of the biggest players in the game not only on international servers but also on French ones. I know he was poor but as we all saw he still had some friends that were prepared to help him get on his feet before Goult (myself, erisen, tamamo etc) I hope he thinks about what could of happened if he just gave the items back and where he would be if he did. a lot of people have lost a lot to him but when I think about it he's lost more because as we all know this game is no fun without friends. sorry for all those who lost items to him it does put you off the game a lot when something like this happens, I for one am now glad I lost some of my items in the Goult scam. it gave me that extra push to break the addiction and move on with life (now addicted to battlefield ><) anyway gl to everyone on restoring your accounts. 

Cheers, A

Edited by Teign
9 people like this

as sad and lame it sounds, i think u can't be born scammer u become one, the goult event is what actually made him scammer; u all kinda have had too much of a goult expectation on a poor teenager fella, u all gave him more than he could chew bruh; yes his skillz were good but u only took that single fact into account, u all were those who idolised him and wanted him to participate in goult more than he himself wanted, u all wanted him to carry rushu so much so that rushu would win and have sweg, imo from the psychological view he wanted to show how naive ppl were and avenge them for mindlessly dreaming and putting hope on him too much (not an excuse or justification but some possible explanation of a young mind)

maybe he didn't plan scamming in the 1st place but when more and more ppl started giving him equips out of nowhere with almost no reason this might have turned his mindset cuz literally 1 of a lifetime chance to get so many gears (cuz for example next goult ppl would be more smart and realise u don't need so many gears in goult)

i saw many random ppl who barely played with him yet giving absolutely all gears (at least judging by the timeless scam topic) w/o asking what sets/equips he'd actually need, which set ideas he'd need and for which fighting case and vs which classes, u gave ur gear but not ur care (or w/e ppl say in this case)

sry i again brought up this goult topic, i don't blame any1 and feel bad for every1 being scammed but

source.gif

and after that goult when he officially became known as a scammer it's too late to turn away from dark side, there's no way community would forgive him anymore and he also realises that, again from the psychological view after 1st grande scam he'd rather act like a scammer for the rest of his life cuz no dignity to lose anymore, u can no more expect him to live up an honest life :')

(and imagine he pulls out another scam in the near future, it'd be a "pure satisfaction" to look at community's reaction to yet another grande scamming despite the awareness of ppl, inb4 kikn is timeless in disguise and have tricked ppl for decades just for a well-planned moment h)

Edited by Quadro
7 people like this

Don't want to be rude or anything, but that's what you get when you share accounts :)

2 people like this

On 11/28/2016 at 4:47 AM, Quadro said:

as sad and lame it sounds, i think u can't be born scammer u become one, the goult event is what actually made him scammer; u all kinda have had too much of a goult expectation on a poor teenager fella, u all gave him more than he could chew bruh; yes his skillz were good but u only took that single fact into account, u all were those who idolised him and wanted him to participate in goult more than he himself wanted, u all wanted him to carry rushu so much so that rushu would win and have sweg, imo from the psychological view he wanted to show how naive ppl were and avenge them for mindlessly dreaming and putting hope on him too much (not an excuse or justification but some possible explanation of a young mind)

maybe he didn't plan scamming in the 1st place but when more and more ppl started giving him equips out of nowhere with almost no reason this might have turned his mindset cuz literally 1 of a lifetime chance to get so many gears (cuz for example next goult ppl would be more smart and realise u don't need so many gears in goult)

i saw many random ppl who barely played with him yet giving absolutely all gears (at least judging by the timeless scam topic) w/o asking what sets/equips he'd actually need, which set ideas he'd need and for which fighting case and vs which classes, u gave ur gear but not ur care (or w/e ppl say in this case)

sry i again brought up this goult topic, i don't blame any1 and feel bad for every1 being scammed but

source.gif

and after that goult when he officially became known as a scammer it's too late to turn away from dark side, there's no way community would forgive him anymore and he also realises that, again from the psychological view after 1st grande scam he'd rather act like a scammer for the rest of his life cuz no dignity to lose anymore, u can no more expect him to live up an honest life :')

(and imagine he pulls out another scam in the near future, it'd be a "pure satisfaction" to look at community's reaction to yet another grande scamming despite the awareness of ppl, inb4 kikn is timeless in disguise and have tricked ppl for decades just for a well-planned moment h)

reminds me of papa alpha

On 11/28/2016 at 6:28 AM, Capslock said:

Don't want to be rude or anything, but that's what you get when you share accounts :)

tad mean considering u and just share accs : p

On 11/25/2016 at 8:19 PM, Leafshade said:

Poor little shit, a.k.a. Timeless.

[20:17] Nehless: leech me f3
[20:17] Timeless: Frankly this is 1v1 and couldn't give less shits, just sad to see I can't waste my time here any more

3ad9f829552243889d24aab0cf98b696.png

edit: nehless finished full hp.

who cares about losing to broken class like osa? :-)

Goku I beat you pre revamp too lol :')

also I beat Timeless for Justice.

FOR JUSTICE

Edited by Nehless

15 hours ago, Teign said:

It's such a shame that Timeless decided to go down the road of scamming, he had the skill to be one of the biggest players in the game not only on international servers but also on French ones. I know he was poor but as we all saw he still had some friends that were prepared to help him get on his feet before Goult (myself, erisen, tamamo etc) I hope he thinks about what could of happened if he just gave the items back and where he would be if he did. a lot of people have lost a lot to him but when I think about it he's lost more because as we all know this game is no fun without friends. sorry for all those who lost items to him it does put you off the game a lot when something like this happens, I for one am now glad I lost some of my items in the Goult scam. it gave me that extra push to break the addiction and move on with life (now addicted to battlefield ><) anyway gl to everyone on restoring your accounts. 

Cheers, A

Reading this made me upset tbh because of how true it is.

I don't know what happened to you Timeless, but you were honestly never like this before you came to Rushu. When you were in my guild on Shika for months upon months, not once did someone accuse you of ever scamming them or doing some sneaky ass shit. I also remember how much you used to be a fantastic person in Ancient Spirits, back when you used to play on Armageddon. Now I don't play anymore and my opinion's probably like meaningless to you, but it's just sad to see you've decided to go through this path. I feel like over the time you've spent on Rushu, you've slowly became less humble, more cocky and just generally felt 'more powerful' as a whole due to the competition that's around you. These qualities changed you as not only a DOFUS player but as a person and you became more greedy as a whole. Having known you for such a long time, this is definitely not like you, I have no idea what happened, but it's kinda sad either way and I honestly hope you do get your shit together some day and you do realize wtf you're doing.

I'm just baffled by how someone so fucking fantastic can turn into a scammer like that over a certain time period due to a server change. 

2 people like this

Figured people would be done with hacking now ... least you can get away from dofus now hope it gets better (:

1 person likes this

What

1 person likes this

That sucks. Being hacked/scammed is never fun.

Except for Jihad. Fuck that guy gg Timeless (Y).

4 people like this

How's stuff going? Any chance of me getting my gear back, the gear I let you use to regear? Heard you've been offline for about a month now...

Merry Christmas,

Op

5 people like this

59 minutes ago, Op-Bombs said:

How's stuff going? Any chance of me getting my gear back, the gear I let you use to regear? Heard you've been offline for about a month now...

Merry Christmas,

Op

Inb4 Emil = leafshade and we all fell into another mastermind trap

gg

You guys better call the police if someone scammed u :(

1 person likes this

I have this really cool idea dont give your gear out or account information even if they are your friends I would never give any information away even to real life friends.

1 person likes this

3O3cFTr.png

I think he forgot how2scam

Can someone log me so I don't miss out on the donations? I can dm security code  ^___^

1 person likes this

> pm me

> reliable af

> no scammerino

> no lie

> votequadpresidunt

also nice server emil