• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
  • Announcements

• Rob

Merry IMPSMAS 2017!   12/07/17

There's 35mk up for grabs this year along with an Atanip hat & cape! 'Click Here' for your chance to win.  Yule regret missing out.
Leafshade

Rushu> Timeless = Phoenix-Cluster & team

76 posts in this topic

So...

Yesterday, my GF asked me what was up, when she got home, because you could notice that something happened. I explained that me and a couple of friends got robbed in a game and that now I can focus on other things in life more. I didn't believe what she said at first. She quoted Rocky's speech to his son and told me to not give that "motherf**ker" (I quote this) the satisfaction of me or any of my friends leaving the game after much work has been put into it. 

Since she is a gamer (console gaming, but it's still gaming, right?) she understands how hard it can be losing nearly all of the progress in a game. 

Starting today, I will be working on re-gearing my Eca and also helping out Roch's Iop and Chan's Cra.

I will be calculating my loss and making Excel spreadsheets with what materials I need. Since I am unable farming them on my own at the moment (gearless/teamless), I'd be really happy if anyone would want to do material hunts with me being... Useless? I haven't done too much of the achievements yet either, so that could theoretically speed up the gearing process.

If anyone would have time to run some dungeons (+ achievements) for materials, I'd be thrilled. 
To anyone who has the question - "why the f**k help you?"

I can promise you that a lot of Dofus related videos will be up on YouTube during/after the set-gathering. I was planning that since I picked up Dofus again after I was done with the voluntary army service and the first videos would have been up by the end of next week (finished overlay just yesterday, before that c**t hit us). 

You can always reach me here on Imps (Chrome notifications, yay!) or simply by whispering me in-game /w Leafshade.

Edited by Leafshade
7 people like this

Ayyyy My first Imps Village post. I'd love to do achieves and stuff with you :3

2 people like this

3 minutes ago, Fahd said:

Ayyyy My first Imps Village post. I'd love to do achieves and stuff with you :3

Don't forget I'm useless at the moment. Well, I can buff for 400-450 in a stat, but that's it? :D 

Ew. instant regret. 

3 people like this

bruh i warn u tho, if u come back to game after being scammed and become even more successful than be4 ur addiction to game will be many times stronger :')

jk dofus > lyfe

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Quadro said:

bruh i warn u tho, if u come back to game after being scammed and become even more successful than be4 ur addiction to game will be many times stronger :')

jk dofus > lyfe

Hhh, Quadro. You always make me giggle. Dofus > lyfe ofc. (for another 6.5 months roughly) :D

Timeless pro1

So, I made a spreadsheet on what I will be having to gather for the set I used.

If anyone is in the mood of helping, the best way to help me would be to do achievements with me to gather some of the materials which can be acquired through achievements. If I could join some random mob material hunts, it would be a great help! :D 

Edited by Leafshade

I will be able to provide you k2lou wings in 2 days when I get back from my midweek europa league soccer trip

edit: as well as bworker nails and most likely some other mats

Edited by TheFook
1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, TheFook said:

I will be able to provide you k2lou wings in 2 days when I get back from my midweek europa league soccer trip

edit: as well as bworker nails and most likely some other mats

That would be great!
Gonna do get Tynril Calyxes tomorrow when Chan and I do Tynril achievs on his alts. 

I filled in all the things that I had I bank. It's just a little part of everything, but at least it's progress, not regress. 

1 person likes this

I'll happily donate the f3 boss mats + some of the f3 monster drops.

Hit me up in-game when you're free

59 minutes ago, Mystic-Water said:

I'll happily donate the f3 boss mats + some of the f3 monster drops.

Hit me up in-game when you're free

Oh, thank you! I will make sure to repay the community with lots of YouTube content ;)

Edit: I realized it's not worth making a new channel, since the old one is perfectly intact. I will change some graphics and names of the channel, but the channel will essentially be the same.

Lmao, i'm crying out of laughter about this one:
Untitled.png

Edited by Leafshade
1 person likes this

Sorry for double, but this deserves seperate.

Someone is pretty happy he played lots of people:

Untitled3.png

Hey everyone!
I’m usually just lurking on Imps Village, but I really felt like I needed to post this. First of all, I want to start off by saying that I realize that whatever happened to me, is my fault. I guess I’ve been naïve to think that I could harmlessly give someone access to my character. Ankama warns players for this kind of stuff and even so, I thought I could trust this guy. So everyone who’s thinking “Wow, you’re an idiot for doing that.”, you’re right and I can’t really argue about that one. Secondly, I also wanted to thank all of the people who have already offered to help me and the others out (big shoutout to Piro). I can’t describe exactly how much I appreciate it. I’m not sure what is going to happen from here on out and whether or not I’ll keep playing, but if I do, I’ll do whatever I can to repay all the kind messages and help. I’m not sure why, but he overlooked my alt, so I’ll be using whatever is on there to help the others first. It’s a little sad to see someone go through all this effort, just to be able to have more money in a game he plays in his spare time. I, however, can’t change anything about it now, so no point in sitting here sulking. This community is a lot better than some people give credit for which is evident by all of the kind messages we have already gotten.

Thanks for hearing me out, peace

Edited by Rochendil
Typo
8 people like this

I'm very glad you all have decided to still play. Like your gf said...don't give him the satisfaction! Love & hugs to all :)

1 person likes this

What also motivated me a lot is the community. It was the first time in years that I felt that everybody is like a big family, taking care of each other. It really makes me happy that I know I can repay all the kindness, in some way. I might not be able to pay back the resources anytime soon, but the least I can do is help new players which will someday be the new-generation of 200's. 

I would like to thank you all for helping us out in such a situation. 

4 people like this

Glad you've decided to keep playing!  If either you or Roch need an eni to run a dungeon for the achievement mats, let me know. 

1 person likes this

Well thats some new, I guess Timeless ran out of resources after previous scam, needed new PC for the Library kek.

2 people like this

On 11/23/2016 at 3:53 PM, Leafshade said:

hmmm

will be glad to help out with catseye  when i finally stop laughing at tyler , but u leafy soz u got hacked D: can probs assist when i regear my noob roub

9 hours ago, anjulica said:

Glad you've decided to keep playing!  If either you or Roch need an eni to run a dungeon for the achievement mats, let me know. 

Thanks Anj, will /w you in case we're in need of healing hands! ^_^

9 hours ago, DarwinianTheEnu said:

Well thats some new, I guess Timeless ran out of resources after previous scam, needed new PC for the Library kek.

Wanted to do EH probably with my 50 arch souls, lmao.

9 hours ago, J I H A D I said:

will be glad to help out with catseye  when i finally stop laughing at tyler , but u leafy soz u got hacked D: can probs assist when i regear my noob roub

Alright. Would be great! (It's like the most expensive thing to get apart from the Fish Juice for Inky). Can you Imps PM or /w me when you're done regearing Roub? ;)

surprising? if this guy is Zen then its not at all, this guy had a leeching service with some Punishment kid who scammed my friend like month ago - 25mk ( then he deleted his friends name from the site and apologized for his friend scamming,his friend never came back, he just transferred the eq into new char lmao srs?),

I was thinking how could person like Zen(a new guy with team) have lots of kamas, know ppl on the server(a random kid) calls Morfi scammer right away. Yea, with his kamas I expected its either Ogivol or Timeless or other scam boy. And that was month ago. Sorry for your loss, next time dont share accs, you will all eventually end up getting scammed - Eragon etc

Edited by Goku

Told you, you had to stay in Crowns Leaf... rip.

1 hour ago, Seyif said:

Told you, you had to stay in Crowns Leaf... rip.

Karma for shouting at a russian kid in faceit cs:go. rip

rush b cyka blyat putin wodka )))))

3 people like this

19 minutes ago, Quadro said:

rush b cyka blyat putin wodka )))))

nah, not some random shit. that guy was using spinbot ;_;