• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Leafshade

Rushu> Timeless = Phoenix-Cluster & team

76 posts in this topic

Just wanted to warn you. Don't account share. JIHAD AND JUSE, CHANGE PASSWORDS. 

Also sabotaged all Iron prisms through Jihad's Sram.

name: Phoenix-cluster

class: iop 

lvl: 200

what he did: cleaned out mine, Jihad's Sram, Panda-Chan's Cra, Roths Iop.

Spoiler

Screenshot_3.png

Some chats

Spoiler

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_6.png

Did clean out mine and Roch's account. And Jihads??

[19:38] (/g) Rochendil: So, Jihad got cleaned too?
[19:38] (/g) Phoenix-Cluster: Yes
[19:38] (/g) Phoenix-Cluster: just his Sram, he has a few more accounts with a lot more gear on it

Bye ;)

Edited by Rob
3 people like this

Thanks for the info, sorry for the loss.

You're welcome ;)

oh great now I'm publicly dragged into this... oh well. 

2 people like this

and they say im bad 2 times in a row gg boi tyler =]

First ankama changing sacs and now this, what a time to be alive. I'm sorry for the scammed people.

Edited by TheFook

That sucks sorry to hear. I dont have much but if you send me a pm in-game I'd be happy to donate some mks to you guys. But if this really was Timeless then I do gotta say that he is one crazy mastermind.. who pulls off a fake identity for that long without ppl suspecting anything...

EDIT: nZVOaYd.png

Guess that answers my question.

Edited by The-Created

plot twist: quadro is timeless

(dat explains op af skillz on both chars hh)

jk sorry for loss, idk how i'd feel if i were to be suddenly scammed by ppl i trust for the whole dofus adventure

1 person likes this

Who is Timeless??? and whattt!? zach :S a scammer D: he seemed like such a  nice guy?! omg............im sorry for your loss this is so sad that people do this to other people :(

Nevermind, forget it.

Edited by EUPHORIA

????

this geeza just leeched me through f3 alongside jihad and was determined to get him nomad freezz, are you sure about this????????

also did it for free and refused payment 

Edited by Tezar

we never had a problem with phoenix in thanatos?? he was kind, helpful, never asked for anything.... idk.............

Maybe the real phoenix (Zach) was hacked....just doesn't sound like him at all..........

What the fuck again. 

I know that you've been working a lot on your sets Leaf, sorry for your loss man and the others aswell..

On 11/23/2016 at 2:37 PM, Tezar said:

????

this geeza just leeched me through f3 alongside jihad and was determined to get him nomad freezz, are you sure about this????????

also did it for free and refused payment 

to build trust even sam leeched some ppl for feee ( luv u papa scamuel)

Well, life is life. I'm mostly happy now, aince I can focus on different aspects of life  👍🏻

On 11/23/2016 at 3:53 PM, Leafshade said:

Well, life is life. I'm mostly happy now, aince I can focus on different aspects of life  👍🏻

u = juse how much u lost

Sorry for your loss, I'd gladly help incase you wanna play again.

2 people like this

2 hours ago, Strawberriez said:

we never had a problem with phoenix in thanatos?? he was kind, helpful, never asked for anything.... idk.............

It's true - he was a great member in general (zen-___ , then changed ign to phoenix-___), always helping people and running them through dungeons, leeched me through count when he was level 170 - no wonder he could do F3 at 160 and count at 170.  Doing those dungeons successfully on the first or second try - well, I personally was convinced that he was a genius at math and spatial reasoning, and I posted his accomplishments in the imps gallery, I was so impressed.  I was also concerned that he would burn himself out from helping so many people.

I have to admit that I didn't recognize his voice on Discord to be Emil - but then again it's been a couple years since I last heard him speak (since I blocked Emil from my skype).

But his behavior did become a bit erratic over the last bit, and he seemed out of character.  It's too bad - he had made a lot of friends, and was thought of highly when he was in our guild.

This situation reminds me of someone else who did the same thing several months ago - ran people through dungeons, etc. and was very helpful to gain trust, and then retrieved the gear off of accounts he'd sold/given - demanding 500 mk to give them use of the char back, etc.  Saw that one coming, but didn't see this one coming.

How very disappointing and sad...............................

2 people like this

Sorry for your loss! Also it's good that you are focusing in other aspects of life because sometimes this game gets too attaching and it affects your real life with depression ect.... However if there's anything I can do to help just Pm me. 

1 person likes this

Phoenix-Cluster and his 5 alts was in our guild Tempest for a few weeks and wanted to do me a favour for no apparent reason by leeching me Count + MF & Klime, which he did in a few tries. I didn't give him access without restricted mode not being on though; he just dc'ed me at the start of every fight. Annoying but he was fine with it. He was friendly and talkative in guild chat, and offered to leech anyone any dungeon for free. He even put that in guild announcement. Was almost too good to be true.

He later pm'ed me saying he's from Latvia like Timeless (Emil) and if people knew, they would judge him based on that, especially IRON. I said i'd keep his 'secret', not that anyone would care? I for one didn't. 

He soon left our guild/the alliance after having a mild scuffle with someone in /a chat. Wasn't on so I don't know what the problem was but his constant barking in /a to basically every message kinda irritated me... He said iron was no place for a pvmer. I didn't care so I didn't try stop him leaving but throughout his stay he'd say how he didn't like some people in IRON.

I reckon this might have been a well played out scam and i'm sorry for your loss Jihad but you shouldn't have given this random cunt access so easily.

PS. Kinda obvious now why he approached me, he knew I was rich but his plans didn't go too well...

EDIT: Posted this before I realised Phoenix = Timeless hhh

Edited by Juse
3 people like this

mirror mirror on the wall which of the retards on rushu is the dumbest of them all!?

9 people like this

Here I am wondering why people still account share ever.

Never account shared, never will.

3 people like this

48 minutes ago, Thesus said:

mirror mirror on the wall which of the retards on rushu is the dumbest of them all!?

probably u

8 people like this