• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
  • Announcements

• Rob

Include a selling / offering price   06/11/17

A reminder that all marketplace topics (with exception to Real Estate) should include either selling or offering price. Click Here.
Extreal

Dofus 2.39 Changelog

121 posts in this topic

Dunno if this is is the reason but i specced a guildie do a kolo fight, left spec mode and it counted as leaving a kolo so i didnt recieve any rewards for my own kolo. pls fix. Also u can now use guilds shields in kolo it seems.

1 hour ago, bobeur said:

stop misclick ^__^

omg stop mister jokerman :D

1 person likes this

This bothers me so much

misaligned.png

2 people like this

8 hours ago, Quadro said:

btw how did they test the spec feature? did they make interserver kolo between beta 1 and beta 2?

it's only 2 servers, can it be called testing?

and also who's testing? ankama? ahahahahaha

They tested interserver kolo the same way so...

not rly, they slowly intergrated isk to few servers 1st then slowly added more and more servers after some time, if u forgot

they tested it on beta first, stop salt cus update ok

1 person likes this

anyone know how to open the pyramids elemental doors yet?

my guess is four people of each element: on the left side earth and water, on the right side air and fire, all them sitting on their respective element tiles 

Edited by Otto-Lpzig

Any 4 characters.

1 person likes this

Anyone else unable to move breeding items after update? I can only place them in paddock, but can't interact with them afterwards.

8 minutes ago, Veldin said:

Anyone else unable to move breeding items after update? I can only place them in paddock, but can't interact with them afterwards.

Known glitch. The main changelog thread basically reads like they fucked it up today and they'll do it "soon" so...

4 hours ago, Quadro said:

not rly, they slowly intergrated isk to few servers 1st then slowly added more and more servers after some time, if u forgot

Actually http://impsvillage.com/forums/topic/148104-the-inter-server-kolossium-alpha-test/

1 person likes this

On French OF they've said that the breeding item fix will come tomorrow morning

1 person likes this

nvm 

Edited by Otto-Lpzig

Not enough talk about the fancy costume addition. iirc there's a costume from Ohwymi already. 

Real talk. Does it need the 200 dungeon? 

Yes, You have to complete all Ohwymi quests to get it.

How hard is the 200 dungeon then? As hard as Dimension stuff, or more on F3 level?

Supposedly suffokian abyss level of difficulty

Sacrier, what have they done to you...? :( I liked getting stronger by getting hit. This is just bland form-changing, mixed with spells that assume you have HP to spare when you don't. D:

They should do the same thing with Sacriers.

3 people like this

The game servers have been updated, here is a list of the modifications:

Experience Formula:

• The way the Experience Formula works is modified, it is now back to being the same as it was in Update 2.38. Following the modification of the formula used to calculate experience points in Update 2.39, we have identified several significant computing issues when Idols are being used and Challenges are successfully completed. We will rework the Experience Formula in 2017.
  • Previewing experience gains in solo works correctly for characters that are part of a group that is using Idols.

Quests:

• Perched Up High quest: characters who are not doing the quest can help characters who are doing the quest. In order to validate the quest objective asking you to defeat the elemental with several characters, you must follow the following steps: each character must speak to Jayne Moreproud in the grotto once without starting the fight in order to validate the quest objective that directly precedes the fight. Then any character may start the fight by talking to Jayne, and the quest objective will be validated for all who join and win the fight.
  • Ohwymi, a Luscious Countryside? quest: the quest markers that can be activated from the quest log now indicate the correct location of the Alistair Aurise NPC.
  • Stars in Your Stomach quest: it is no longer necessary to own more items than are asked for, and the Jo Raybuchon NPC no longer removes this surplus from the character's inventory.
  • The reward for the The Less We Have, the More We Spread quest is correctly given when the quest is finished.

Miscellaneous:

• Several interiors around Astrub used to have different parameters from other interiors in the F2P area. They are now coherent with these other interiors.
  • Idols sets can correctly be placed in the shortcut bar.