• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
  • Announcements

• Rob

Server Merge and Changes to Imps Village   04/30/17

The old server sections will still be viewable at the bottom of the forum list under Legacy Servers, but read only. If you wish for any thread to be moved to the new sections, please report your own thread to bring it to our attention and tell us where you need it to go.
Extreal

Dofus 2.39 Changelog

121 posts in this topic

Meh, typical classed required again probaly....

They showed such a great change with Sufokia, three dungeons that could be cleared with a variety of classes instead of the

typical pilar classes..

Sucks....

4 people like this

because all sufokia dungeons are real easy...

Cele Bear > Sufokia

"vortex style"

fml

The new sac changes sound awful , no more 2 for 1 vit, wtf!  It seems like some kind of half sac half masq mishmash.

1 person likes this

R.i.p. chance cra. Wtf are you to do when 2 out of 4 of your spell's are on cool down for 3 turns and you only get one slowdown? Stay in range for a weapon hit? 3rd official rise of omni cras will began shortly...

Any news on when the patch goes live? I'm assuming it's next week, but if it's this week/2weeks from now, tell me I'm wrong.

From some idiot in another thread.

Edited by Masive
2.39 > 2.33

Finally Ankama places an update to cras, but not how I wanted :(

Edited by Iamthenumberonenub

Is this dropping tonight?

1 hour ago, Mattz said:

Is this dropping tonight?

non

2 people like this

Well, other ways to farm 508 :D

Some comments from Briss:

Following your feedback (as well as those posted in the beta section), we have worked on several avenues of improvements that you will discover this week (we refinish this a little more).

First of all, I would like to thank you all the players (Sacrier or not) who took the time to communicate their impressions, their desires and other less joyful but still interesting stuff!
We feel your involvement and it's fun to read anyway.

Let's move on to serious things: what awaits you this week. Note that we do not want to make profound changes to the class. Even if you understand your remarks, it is still far too early to know whether there are radical changes to consider or not.

The first point is the Sacrier's ability to collect damage (the "Tank" side). This ability is obviously linked to the Survivor's Punishment as well as to the Waterway, so we have turned to these two aspects:
Concerning the punishment of the Survivor, we wish to review both its bonuses and its penalties. We want to keep the bonus of vitality, but apply a damage reduction bonus that is effective regardless of the health of the Sacrier, in addition to an additional reduction below 50%.
For the malus to the damage caused, it will be replaced by another penalty so that the effectiveness of the flights of life is not reduced.
To accompany these modifications on the Survivor aspect, the Water channel will be somewhat revised:
Position Safe will no longer apply a reduction of damage but its throwing constraints will be reviewed to make it a lot more interesting flight of life.
In addition, we are considering revising slightly absorption or projection to provide a secondary spell of life more effective in monocible also.
So much for the ability to "Tanking" which is the point that we would like to improve in priority.

About the Fire Way, we have other projects in mind:
The first point will be to ensure that critical hits on Fire spells do not increase the Damage inflicted on the Sacrier (it will still take damage, but it will be the same as normal).
Then we will rework the spell "Blood Bath" so that it complements the Fire way better. We would go on a Fire a little special that does not cause damage to the launcher but that would allow him to regenerate (it is always in reflection)

No significant change to be expected for the moment on the air track, it is the one that seemed to us to be the least priority.
We nevertheless wish to see again the penalty of the Punishment of the traveler so that it penalizes less the faculties of cash of the Sacrier.

Concerning utility spells: we are moving towards the elimination of side effects on attraction and transposition so that they become spells which merely move, without damage and without care.
For Sacrifice, it's a little more complex. We are pondering that the Sacrifice spell takes advantage of the survivor's punishment bonuses. Nowadays it is the resistances and spells of the target that are taken into account (which is normal), but this makes the Sacrier very vulnerable even if he is in his way which is supposed to make him more ... survivor.
The fate seems to us very strong and interesting even in its new version so it is not the point on which we work as a priority.

Finally, on the other spells not mentioned, there is indeed Shared pain on which we would like at least to review the balancing of values but we do not have any changes yet to communicate. We do not forget them and we are always thinking about possible improvements

I allow myself to redo an appearance here to inform you that we plan to apply adjustments to the Explosive Arrow and Slowing Arrow. I think it should not surprise you:
This is to move them back to 4PA while reducing their damage (compared to the beta).

As a result compared to the online version currently, the spells go to 1 throw per turn, with a shared retry interval. Their damage is still increased and Slower withdraws 3PA instead of 2 (at level 6 only but the arrow was already 1 toss per turn before level 6) for a final cost of 4PA.

The reason for the change from 5 to 4PA is to allow more flexibility to the Crâ with regard to the way in which it wants to organize its turn of the game (the launch to 4PA allowing to make a potentially significant action in addition given the number of spells To 3PA of the class)
We do not consider that one version is better than the other, it is simply a choice to make: one allows to have a better profitability on the lot in question while the other gives More flexibility in the turn of the game of the Crâ.

Sorry about google translate being bad. Originals here:

http://forum.dofus.com/fr/1587-table-ronde-sacrieur/2197368-beta-retours-refonte-sacrieur?poid=11668494 http://forum.dofus.com/fr/1557-discussions-generales/2197079-reflexion-devs-nerf-cra?poid=11668555

tldr:

good thing = removal of all dmg/heals and self dmg on attract/trans

bad thing = everything else

cra thing = walla still rip 508 af :')

9 minutes ago, Quadro said:

tldr:

good thing = removal of all dmg/heals and self dmg on attract/trans

bad thing = everything else

cra thing = walla still rip 508 af :')

why is 508 rip'd?
i don't get it... Not everyone is mentally challenged. Normal people are able to do 508 pretty easy without cras, buddy.

mdr pls i was joking xd

i myself had been mentioning the possibility to full int xel (again jk h)

or yolo with elio or w/e

but still most ppl creating cra teams only for 508 have been rekt ^___^

1 hour ago, Rock-Star said:

why is 508 rip'd?
i don't get it... Not everyone is mentally challenged. Normal people are able to do 508 pretty easy without cras, buddy.

yeah but not in 3 minutes

3 people like this

but np soon 508 masqs are new game meta :')

CynlSJW.jpg

6 people like this

Pardon my naivety but what the shit does 508 mean? 

508 idol score, it's a combination every cra team used to farm. From the top of my head its ultram/muta/ougaa/proxima/aroumb/binar

You would just bring an enu, position all the mobs T1, pullout with enu, then spam explosive arrow with 3+ full int cras and the mobs would be dead by T2 or 3. And because of the high idol score the exp/drops are quite good. The fights literally take less than 5 minutes and with a good chall and a 10 star mob you can easily get 150-200m exp in 1 fight.

Edited by bobeur

On 11/29/2016 at 4:27 PM, Quadro said:

but np soon 508 masqs are new game meta :')

CynlSJW.jpg

where the fuck can i see this vid and what spell did they use

Probably Apathy but the fight took 20 minutes so who really cares. Sadida would probably work better.

On 11/29/2016 at 5:33 PM, Owyn said:

Probably Apathy but the fight took 20 minutes so who really cares. Sadida would probably work better.

ideas =] 508 sadis

+ half of the masqs died lol

I have a better way, but since I hear they are changing the changes, cra's won't suck anyhow.

4ap, 1/turn to use on every cra and still a bit more damage.

4 hours ago, Aurameroz said:

+ half of the masqs died lol

I have a better way, but since I hear they are changing the changes, cra's won't suck anyhow.

4ap, 1/turn to use on every cra and still a bit more damage.

Hope you don't mean slow down nor explosive since it's being changed back to 4ap...considering it's still global cool down.

Oh damn, I totally misread the part of the retry interval ...

Aah well, 1 cra and 3 others chars then :)

STR ENU META!!! :D Mound's now the most spammable large AoE XD but I'm fine with the changes. It's not as simple as "pump a fire cra, leech all dayZZZZZZ" 

Someone please explain why every cra seems to be freaking out and saying cras are totally unplayable? Last I checked, nothing has changed other than the intro of cloudy since str was the go-to build for cras.. I guess the fact sufokia mobs don't become insane at low hp or have on-hit triggers might add to that but w/e