• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Gravestorm

Sacrier Revamp Devblog

70 posts in this topic

I didn't think the changes were that bad when I tested them out, and I didn't think that it took away from Sacriers tank identity. I did, however, find the class extremely weak, but dismissed that because muh beta. 

Anyone wanna give me details on why Sacs are kill now? Seems like the same shit Fecas had to go through.

Tooooootal garbage. Given the outcry they really should have aborted this abomination, but i guess they're too proud to admit they wasted so many dev hours for this result,or something

I stayed away from dofus the past week,mainly out of necessity, but i don't really know what the point of playing this weekend is, when they're just going to delete my character anyway.

1 person likes this

It's important to note that sacs have had some pretty big changes on beta yesterday, they're worth checking out again. The kit is certainly better for what it is, with some strong spells, however I still think the kit has a distinct lack of flow that would truly make it a fun class to play.

The 5 ap fire spell is gone, replaced with a 2 ap fire spell which restores 16-18 to the sac and deals a little higher than leek pie damage (11-12 crit). Can be cast twice on the same target. As an int sac I crit 300-350 which healed 200-250 for an amazing 2ap.

rhgrh.PNG

The 4 ap fire spell %power buff is nerfed from 225 to 175%. 46-50 crit. Op but hurts like a bitch.

bb.PNG

The 3 ap fire spell is still 39-43 fire crit and applies a -30 dodge penalty. Very nice.

dwdwd.PNG

Best of all survivor's punishment now gives x85% damage sustained as well as bonus vit.... GG

dada.PNG

Subject to more changes ofc...

Edited by Juse
1 person likes this

ok

adada.PNG

Edited by Juse

Poor effort on that int, please try again

1 person likes this

Sac with 4.2k hp makes me cry

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Sacrier changes

Available during the next Beta, might change again.

-       Punishments not linked to the Sacrier HP anymore but to the amount of turns (turn 1, turn 2, turn 3) he has been in that state

-       No more malus from Punishments

-       Bonus are changed :

o   Flayed man : augment only spell dmg 10/25/50%

o   Voyager : doesn’t disable LoS on spells, gives 1/2/2 MP, reduces dmg from distance taken of 10/20/30%, from the 3rd turn Sacrier can’t get locked

o   Survival : doesn’t augment HP, lock bonus 10/25/40, reduces melee dmg taken of 10/25/45%

-       Certain spells can be casted only in a specific punishment :

o   Convalescence only in Survival state : 1 cast/turn, doesn’t reduce dmg, heals better if Sacrier is under 50% hp

o   Punishment (spell) only in Flayed man : applies rooted state in addition

o   Transposition only in Voyager : no LoS required

-       Modifications on other spells :

o   Light Speed : No dodge bonus if the sacrier is below 50% hp, no dmg buff

o   Safe position : base damage are now life steal

o   Projection : base damage are now lfie steal

o   Blood bath : no more healing if the sacrier is below 50% hp

o   Lightweight : The MP bonus is replaced by a dmg bonus for 3 turns (can be summed up)

o   Sacrifice : Reverted to pre-revamp (AoE 2 cells, for 2 turns, 3 turns CD), range non modifiable 5 at lvl 6, no LoS

-       Sword change, now has different bonuses depending on the current Punishment of the sacrier :

o   Survival : dmg reduction, lock bonus

o   Voyager : MP bonus, unlockable, 2 attacks per turn

o   Flayed Man : dmg in AoE and bonus dmg

o   Overall Sword will have more base lock, more health and resistances depends on the Sacriers Punishment

Source: http://forum.dofus.com/fr/1587-table-ronde-sacrieur/2197368-beta-retours-refonte-sacrieur?poid=11801970

Edited by Seyif
9 people like this

Thank GOD

1 person likes this

Izmar you fucking goddess send ur address and I'll send u 420 hamburgers for nerfing full vit sacs <33333

7 people like this

Posted (edited)

I guess they're stuck on this "state" idea, oh well, still a lot better than current.  It seems too similar to masq gameplay imo, what happened to "i get stronger from being hit?"

Edited by Chris Eggroll

Finally nerf for this shit...

1 person likes this

..Please just make two different classes, I don't care how strong sacs are or aren't, I just want something that isn't a game design abomination, and is true to what the class is about. *cries*

2 people like this

Full vit sacs are kind of broke right now so changes were needed same with osa

1 person likes this

i appreciate the balancing but the complete lack of flavour and theming of the new sacrier is absolutely turning me off

1 person likes this

now change the punishment designs

imagine having a beta server to test out incoming revamps and new classes, but then needing to completely revamp the class you've just revamped because your development team has no idea what they're doing.

why even bother having a beta if you don't take your time working out bugs and Imbalances, I genuinely think Ankama get a kick out of fucking over their player base, either that or it's just profitable so they keep doing it 🤗

Heres to having to reset my characters, again, and sell their shit, again... 

4 people like this

On 14/03/2017 at 4:18 PM, Urmom said:

Izmar you fucking goddess send ur address and I'll send u 420 hamburgers for nerfing full vit sacs <33333

Yh sven Izmar is bae