• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bochi

Wanting to Learn King Nidas Palace

I haven't done this or any level 200 dimension before, but I want to learn a lot about it to know what I'm getting myself into. I want to beat it normally for now with 4 characters. The classes that I will be using are Iop, Eliotrope, Foggernaut, and Huppermage. My class composition will remain this no matter what for this. If anyone is willing to provide detailed info with every wave sequence would be great. I know I will probably die a lot, but I'm willing to persist.

The only tactic I could think of, which I'm not sure is viable with your compo is to put 1 char in a tank/lock set to lock boss somewhere while you kill everything. You'll probably need another char with healbow + turrets to stay alive. 

The key factor is usually keeping the mobs away and kill them from range, but since you have no mp reduction that's practically impossible. 

Things to know:

• Every 3rd turn starting T4 Nidas will swap with the pouch. 
  • The pouch will heal you if it's on your team, but will also increase your damage taken by 10% every turn it's alive. It will go back to 0 as soon as it dies. Meaning if you have it alive for 4 turns on your team you have 1*1.1*1.1*1.1*1.1 is approx. 160% damage received. Because of this you have to be careful letting mobs get close.
  • The pouch will reduce damage taken by Nidas by 50% if it's on the mobs side, it will also buff all mobs +2 mp every turn. There are no heals for your team.
  • The pouch will follow its summoner everywhere (meaning it'll try to end next to you).
  • If the pouch dies while Nidas is alive it will swap sides and make Nidas invulnerable for 1 turn.
  • Nidas has several spells, one ranged (7 I think) linear non-los spell dealing about 500 dmg, when close it has a linear swap spell, and an AoE spell, all dealing around 500 damage.
  • Kamasterisk has only close ranged spells, but can jump 5 cells. One of his cc spells also applies erosion
  • Levitrof has only long ranged spells, 1 AoE spell with AoE size like a cawwot. The other spell does no damage but applies the target with a state and turn him green. To get rid of the state, you have to be the first one to hit it, which will also make you swap with it. If you don't do this, the "infected" character will die on the Levitrofs next turn. (unless it dies before that). This spell is available every 3(?) turns. If you lock it and it has no LoS it will just pass and only cast its infect spell.
  • Staruman has only close ranged attacks (3 cells), but steals up to 3mp per target. Boosts his own (and surrounding mobs'?) power with 2-300 every 3 turns.
  • Hairsh has only close ranged attacks and instakills summons. It also applies 1000 shield points in Striking AoE to everything around it when it gets hit. Not sure if 1000 or 500 shield points for allies. 
  • Pazpartu is the least dangerous. It has like 4 range, if it hits you you lose 1 MP but gain 1 AP. It also has a spell to make another monster invulnerable.

Those are the basics really. You could always watch some youtube videos, but make sure to look for post-2.34 or 2.35 videos as the mechanics changed since then.

1st of all doing nidas with such combo is pure cancer :^) also u didn't state ur fog/hupper builds, and different builds for such diverse classes also mean different gameplay

------------------------------------------------------

anyway bobe is right that u need smth to tank/lock nidas, cuz if nidas has full freedom he gonn rekt ur entire team in few turns, and believe me he hits like a truck in cc and deals even more dmg if several chars are staying together + unbew from nidas :') so forget about pure yolo cuz i tried to do nidas in such a "free" manner with "freecare" team combo, didn't go well xd

but here comes the interesting part, if u actually considering locking nidas, then u'd rly need pretty high lock (idk, around 200 lock) or else nidas will dodge every turn and maybe even run away up to other 3 chars when he has a chance; then u'd need decent %res, better 50%, or have sm1 to heal u everyturn cuz nidas hits stronk af in 4 elements :^) else the locker will die fast at 3rd wave and then nidas go up yoloing ppl above (^:

then u also need to consider the poutch with such "lock tactic", the only good thing poutch does is mass heal which isn't even game changing, else he's just nidas personal slut and cancer c: the position of poutch is playing a very big role;

so suppose in "bobe lock tactic" a locker is below tanking nidas, 3 other chars are above rekting mobs:

1) poutch is allied, and near locker/nidas = nidas gonn shrekt poutch pretty fast, but even if poutch still alive, then nidas' discord spell gonn rekt both locker and allied poutch and also unbew -2 turn buffs the following turn, dealing extra dmg also

2) poutch is enemy, and near locker/nidas = poutch will give +2 mp to every mob making it a pure nightmare for the 3 chars above, also if mobs above gain +2mp they might go down and also dmg the locker down below = rip; moreover at turns 4,7,10,... nidas can ez swap places with poutch and if nidas isn't locked after swapping (aka enemy poutch isn't locked, nidas swaps with it and gains movement freedom) he'll run up with his 8 mp and again rekt ppl above c:

3) poutch is allied/enemied and is above where other chars/mobs are = nidas can swap with poutch = gg

but that's not all, suppose the locker is doing a damn good job locking nidas, it doesn't guarantee that 3 chars above will do well, kamasterisk hits stronk too + erosion, levitrofs are bitches with toe busker, only maybe hairsh can save ur ass a bit with shields but erosion man, every odds are against those players above, try to survive w/o decent dmg and heals :^)

but ok, suppose u still don't wanna lock nidas? let's see, u got iop/elio, which means a potential to deal high dmg, but for that, u'd need a pretty big portal distance and good positioning, might i remind that hupper/fog don't rly have high synergy with elio portals;

also the fog role gonn differ:

1) if u are attacker with harp III then maybe u can deal extra dmg, but then honestly ur entire team lacks heals and nidas will rekt fast;

2) if u are healer with lifesaver III then maybe u can save ur teammates; but still, if u gonna camp below at the bottom of the map, nidas actually can ez get down as well since nidas has tons of freedom in his movements like i said before + u have no mp raper, and if nidas hits 1 of ur chars with discord spell then it'll be quite hell for ur team (unbew and extra dmg following turn in aoe around the targeted char, ouch)

my own suggestion is actually use a rogue, either replace 1 of ur chars with rogue or add the 5th rogue char and do 5 loots, honestly it'd help u to blitz the mobs faster to save ur team from the surviving hassle, as well as the possibility to kill nidas in 1st/2nd wave; but mind that this is still not easy and requires a very smart playing with poutch and calculating which turns nidas gonna go invuln, and u'll still need to survive every dmg output from ur enemies

or do it with cra/enu team while always making nidas stay at range :^)

else u'll have to think like a frenchie who invents new tactics with unordinary team combo, but that's not what we can help u with (^:

1 person likes this

If you somehow manage to defeat him with this compo - please record it

Thank you for the tips. Jeppar, it may just be a dream of mine, but I will see if it will ever happen.

Also interested, 8 loot: iop,eni,panda,elio,enu,eca,masq,sram.

Dont wanna change chars, can make specific builds :)

PS. Did you make it Bochi?

With a generic team like yours there's not really a special tactic. Just smash everything you can reach as fast as you can.

1 person likes this

But should I kill nidas first while keeping mobs at bay? Or nidas last in first wave? I tried it some time ago and got overwhelmed but my skill/gear changed a lot.

killing nidas 1st would be a bit hard due to poutch invuln stuff, and even harder in 8 loot cuz mobs will overwhelm af

I guess I will try to finish everything then kill nidas before 5th turn. Thanks

You could just hit everything, make pouch switch sides T1 or T2 to not buff the mobs MP every turn. Then when everythings dead you take pouch back and kill Nidas. You could put a bag on pouch for a "free" wrath for instance, if you're lucky you can kill him without going invuln again. 

Having modifier which deals heavy damage while raping mp is extremely useful when fighting nidas, because it doesnt deal dmg to poutch, i used this modifier to do Nidas first achiev, on 4 loot tho. But if someone with cras team can spam dung for you to change modifier - its auto win

I dont have a cra team sadly, I guess I will try to do it without modifier. I think I'll try count/merk before nidas tho