• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TiamaT3000

Any dofustese guide?

Hey guys im stuck with first quest of new dofustese quest. I cant find the cania rocky plains crackler. Anyone had any luck with it? If anyone knows of a guide, please post the link here, also any tips about this quest. Thank you, cheers!

The crackler is 3 or 4 maps up from the zaap I believe.

Dam that cape is unrealo. is it possible to do it alone? like the turq/crimson quest etc.

the only unsoloable step is where u need to beat danti dung (unless u agi osa hh) and maybe other dungs like ougaa (rip dung if u don't have 3 other chars to step on tiles)

also a relatively hard fight vs miss teign and miss teek, 8 chars preferebly needed to rekt it

else the questline is not difficult, just involves quite numerous quest steps and requires a lot of running (prisms save ur ass af)

1 person likes this

Wish this cape give +300 element random. Now with cloudy it's way better for Cha/Agi characters.

51 minutes ago, Denniz said:

Wish this cape give +300 element random. Now with cloudy it's way better for Cha/Agi characters.

Ehh, yes and no, I mean there's no real agi or chance or agi/chance weapons with huge damage output(other than fogger hammer which isn't even 200 and has -1range and a really low base crit )/spells with high base damage(other than ridicule through portals but solo element for teuse is trash anyway) like there are with str/int such as flintys/hammerture/sword of wrath and fate /lethal attack & trap/pandattack and so on, teuse and cloudy on str/INT builds would just be such over kill, instead of 1.2k flinty crits you'd be looking at 1.6~ which for 3ap would be second to none.. 

there arent even even any real classes other than iop/feca/cra which would gain from it, all of which have blitz potential without a 300 bonus every other turn, feca with burning glyph & glyph of blindness on cloudy and teuse turn, tp in and you'd be looking at what I can only imagine is 1k-1.2k damage in a huge aoe and then to be activated again on the opposing players turn...let alone the -effects..

Edited by Tezar
1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Tezar said:

Ehh, yes and no, I mean there's no real agi or chance or agi/chance weapons with huge damage output(other than fogger hammer which isn't even 200 and has -1range and a really low base crit )/spells with high base damage(other than ridicule through portals but solo element for teuse is trash anyway) like there are with str/int such as flintys/hammerture/sword of wrath and fate /lethal attack & trap/pandattack and so on, teuse and cloudy on str/INT builds would just be such over kill, instead of 1.2k flinty crits you'd be looking at 1.6~ which for 3ap would be second to none.. 

RACISME how can u forget http://www.dofus.com/en/mmorpg/encyclopedia/weapons/18012-koutoulou-bow

2 people like this

R E P O R T E D

2 people like this

bump, didn't want to open new thread

How to "Craft the Elemental Soul Stone in Otomai's workshop"?

I am lvl 200 miner but can't click on this workshop

atelier_pierre.png

check for all items needed? change map? relog? clear cache? g1t g00d?

Edited by Quadro

usually people forget mineral potions cause they either bad or used for miner levelling which still makes them bad ^___^

Sir bobeur was right again. I showed the potions to Otomai long time ago, before I dropped bwork stuff. Then used them to make Gigantic Soul Stones. And went full retard mode after I saw "click there" not "bring resources again and click there". I've finished 1200 quests achiev, but it looks like I didn't learn anything...

4tro pls stop helping ppl and come back to making memes ._.

I need a little help here.  I'm unable to start the quest "A Shadow on the Board."  I've finished everything up to that point, but do not get a prompt to start it after talking to Rimanda to finish the previous quest.  One of the guides indicates I need to have completed "The Ghost and The Darkness" from Joris in Bonta, but I can't start that quest either (I've already done all the turq quests).  Any ideas?

Nevermind I'm dumb.

Edited by Biffums

How do I pass Forest Dragon -> "Enter the light" step? Can't click on light.

Ok. If something doesn't work just wear 4 Dofuses...

32fa5575639b44d9820fc9d897a7034d.png

Edited by Horxy

THere's another step a bit later on where you have to equip all 4 as well (pretty sure it's the earth one)

I was stuck earlier at "The Costs of Fate" at this step (it also requires 4 dofuses to click)

receptacle.png