• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
wot

WE'RE BUILDING UP STEAM!

88 posts in this topic
Just now, Izmar said:

Hi guys, 

Thanks for the reports about the incorrect items. Those will be fixed ASAP, with our apologies. I can assure you that it was NOT our intention to offer these items for sale.

Please keep letting us know if you find other errors like this, they will be fixed as quickly as possible.

http://forum.dofus.com/en/2-general-discussion/325955-dofus-available-steam?poid=1323171

Edited by Goatee
2 people like this

Lmao, rhollback inc cuz sabres? nice impression for new players, first day - first rhollback xD

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Adele said:

The game isn't even available in my region lmao. Guess they don't care about other parts of EU. 

They don't even care about France atm, since it's only available in USA on steam.

Well there ya go, mystery solved. I figured it seemed quite amiss that they'd hand out epic equips like that, lol.

Quite obvious that it was a mistake, come on guys. 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Camogie said:

A failed cash grab? Got it.

2 people like this

how do people already have achievements like 10x challenge vs a dopple, can you link your normal account to steam?

1 hour ago, Camogie said:

Don't you know that saying "Ankama doesn't plan to make Dofus a p2w game and are prone to mistakes" is against their meta of Ankama being an evil corporation that wants to turn the whole game into a p2w nightmare?

871.gif

50 minutes ago, bobeur said:

how do people already have achievements like 10x challenge vs a dopple, can you link your normal account to steam?

You can link any account to steam. After downloading and clicking play, you will get prompted with two options: 1) Link an account you already own, or 2) Make a new account and link that.

2 people like this

Yeah I actually played witht he steam client and 1) hilariously, the steam overlay applied itself to the uplauncher.. not the actual game window, rofl 2)I didn't get any achievements on steam

(not that I care, just sharing. there are 1400+ achievements, I really couldn't care less if they were on steam)

Edited by Snarkles

If you're on Windows and have Steam installed you can use this link to install and play Dofus on Steam: steam://install/254300
The store isn't working and you shouldn't do anything about that. Also, because of the abnormally high Achievement count, and the fact that you unlock probably more than half of them just by logging in, they have a hard time unlocking probably due to Steam's ratelimits, not sure what the trigger is yet, possibly just waiting a few days.

Edited by Gravestorm

I can confirm downloading Dofus via the above link works ^

However, I ran into an issue where the game decided to log me into Shika and for some odd reason I couldn't switch servers. So like I'm pretty much stuck on Shika atm, every time I press on "change servers" it takes me back to the Shika character menu... ---'

If anyone wants to trade Dofus trading cards pm me on Imps.