• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
wot

WE'RE BUILDING UP STEAM!

88 posts in this topic

USA, it's for USA/Canada only, also as an update, Izmar said it won't be posted till tomorrow (hopefully) due to Valve.

Edit: Izmar posted on OF; 

WELL. Having written the title of this news, I feel as if I've been hoist on my own petard. 

I wish I could bring better news, but sadly, I cannot. We haven't received the final go-ahead from Steam yet, so, we cannot publish the game on Steam tonight. 

And, as we don't yet know when we will receive it, I can't give you an accurate new date. We are hoping that it will be tomorrow, but I cannot promise that we will be able to publish it then. 

I'm truly sorry for the delay. I'm personally completely bummed out, I completely understand anyone who is disappointed with this news. We're not going to give up, though. We're really close, this is going to happen, and we've already received a good response from people in the community noticing us and poking their heads in. 

It's asking a lot, I know, and it might not be the last time I have to ask you this in regards to this project, but please hang in there with us for a little while longer. <3 

Edited by wot

Gabe gonna tax ogrine purchases and add a 15 day delay without the authenticator to using ogrines hhh (RIP CS:GO betting)

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, Sommanker said:

Where you from?

Can't even see it listed in the store in UK

yeah, right now not available für European community...

(if you can still count UK to Europe, haha)

1 person likes this

The UK is still geographically in Europe and can never leave. Therefore, even after the UK leaves the union, we will still be part of Europe. 

The UK is still in the EU and will not actually leave for a couple of years. We have voted to leave, but I don't think the process has even started yet.

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Sommanker said:

The UK is still geographically in Europe and can never leave. Therefore, even after the UK leaves the union, we will still be part of Europe. 

The UK is still in the EU and will not actually leave for a couple of years. We have voted to leave, but I don't think the process has even started yet.

When people take a half ass comment and feel the need to argue and seem right. Are you sure you arnt persona

1 person likes this

53 minutes ago, Sommanker said:

The UK is still geographically in Europe and can never leave.

but muh continental drifts

4 people like this

I haven't seen that for 10 years

4NBKlyt.png

7drHiqr.gif

1 person likes this

13 minutes ago, Horxy said:

I haven't seen that for 10 years

How about this ?

Xbkzjq9.png

hey guys calm down - just wanted to trow in a joke, that obviously wasn't funny, sorry :) 

it seems that ankama have gotten their wish, a lot of new players seemingly joining the game today- if the server queues are any indication.

just seems that they may have been a bit unprepared on the server side, the whole website has crashed and the game is lagging like i have never seen personally..... but new blood on the game can only be good i suppose 

Dofus is going for it!

tumblr_ncsx1aY4RQ1u0thk8o1_1280.jpg

9 minutes ago, Magics said:

it seems that ankama have gotten their wish, a lot of new players seemingly joining the game today- if the server queues are any indication.

just seems that they may have been a bit unprepared on the server side, the whole website has crashed and the game is lagging like i have never seen personally..... but new blood on the game can only be good i suppose 

DDos...

It didn't release on Steam yet, it will whenever Steam approves it. Their web and login servers are just really slow today.

Edited by Gravestorm
1 person likes this

Ddos or Ankama incompetency? You decide ^_^

Fairly sure it goes hand in hand though..

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Magics said:

nope

it was just delayed again.

:^(

How many players do you guys expect Steam to bring in? I hear a lot of optimistic things but I'm not as convinced that it will bring as much new life to the game as they think.

Finally! 

Any hack to access this from EU Steam?

You shouldn't.

1 person likes this

no mac option :/

WTB them candies by themselves. :l

32 minutes ago, Super-Beast said:

no mac option :/

https://steamdb.info/app/254300/stats/

-> Depots -> 

https://steamdb.info/depot/254304/

???