• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
240 posts in this topic

Complaining doesn't stop being complaining just because you could be complaining about more things.

2 people like this

hi rob

amazing.png

7 people like this

I'm just trying to understand how it means I'm complaining though lol

Just now, keriakrumme said:

I'm just trying to understand how it means I'm complaining though lol

omg stop complaining 

1 person likes this

dcfb6281105a6b7e3452825f546a4409.png

You're dissatisfied that the servers are laggy? You also expressed that dissatisfaction. 

5 people like this

I feel bad for ankama  ( for once )  

- people cry cuz its " unfair " that the latin community gets 1.29 server cuz their pc can barely run tetris 

- ankama gives people 1.29 hoping people would leave them alone they even said YOUD HAVE TO DEAL WITH WHATEVER HAPPENS ON THAT SERVER because they really dont wanna waste any more time on it 

- People cry daily expecting top quality servers/fixes/patches 

if i was ankama i'd just shut down the servers again and be like aight we gave it to u yet u still complain nobody gets it now :') 

like you gotta understand they want to focus on their main game ( even tho it sometimes doesnt look like it hhh ) and not spend more time on old servers. if you guys want 1.29 theres tons of private servers 

9 people like this

It's different if it was free but there is literally people coming back and paying money to play it for fun not everybody wants or can play 2.0 but if they let people play it and want subscription money for it I think they have every right to say at least fix lag 

Lol

Lol

2 people like this

I think you're missing the point we've been making. It's not a pay-for service, it's an addon / bonus for existing subscribers. If you keep complaining Ankama will just restrict or close the servers again so people shut up. Why're people never happy... 

Also try the second server, there isn't even any lag anyway.

3 people like this

1.29 is bad, no 508 

11 people like this

Not really sure why you can't complain about the lag or problems within 1.29. To be fair to them, they have given us 1.29 - and I really am grateful for that. But it's akin to giving someone a free ps4 that can't play any games. Are you just meant to be glad that you've been given a ps4 which for all intents and purposes is useless?

I was really excited when I heard it was coming out but I'd rather they didn't bother than give us something that's quite unplayable.

3 people like this

Because ankama clearly stated that they wont FIX/update anything on the 1.29 servers  meaning their priority isnt to FIX the lag but to focus on 2.0 / whatever spin off idea they have this time. if you really want the 1.29 nostalgic feeling theres tons of private servers out there 

1 person likes this

To everyone who have been complaining about lags in-game, I would recommend you to try out the second server on the list (Henual) instead of the first one (Eratz) .  As Rob have already mentioned, there is no lag whatsoever in Henual. I've been playing there for days and had no problems so far. It seems like a vast majority of people are playing on Eratz, making that server laggy. If there are any English speaking players on Henual, PM me 'cuz I need friends!

There is a lot of people who play on Eratz and are giving them money I know they will fix it because they made attempts already for it 

As it was already mentioned many times before, the access to 1.29 servers isn't necessarily a paid service, but rather more of a gift or a token for those who are already subscribed for the current version of the game. Which means they don't have the responsibility to fix anything, they have already said there will be no support for the servers on the original post. Although, they mentioned that they could offer some support in very specific cases which means they might fix the lags on Eratz, who knows. If it really is bothering you a lot, why don't you play on Henual, it's lag-free.

3 people like this

While I do appreciate the fact that they re-opened these 1.29 servers for everyone, I do agree with some of the points you mentioned. I don't think that their main intention with opening these servers was to let people play the good old 1.29 version in a healthy way again, but to rather make people think that 1.29 used to be quite bad compared to the current version and stop people from asking 1.29 to be back+make people start playing the current version again. It's just a big plot in my opinion.  I mean, if they really wanted us to be able to play 1.29 properly again, they could have opened a few new servers, in my opinion it should have been pretty damn easy. But  instead they are only letting us play on a total of 2 servers which were already open to the Hispanic community for years. It's only natural that we experience problems with lags etc. Ankama has put years of work into the 2.xx version of the game and are desperately wanting to make everyone think the new version is much better than 1.29 in every aspect. But there is quite a large community of people who will always think 1.29 is much more enjoyable than 2.xx (including me) , I wonder if Ankama will ever accept that one day.

Long live 1.29

Edited by VillageGuy
1 person likes this

I gave it a try for a little bit, so much nostalgia.  I really miss the old art style and music.  Clearly 2.0 is better in many ways (Ihadn't played in a while, wow at the widescreen mode O.o) but it's fun going back in time.  

2 people like this

Idk u have good points just when I play 2.0 u just feel lonely and bored like all the time and always on this server on Eratz there is so much people good music childhood playing that everything I do can sell on Eratz while 2.0 having a team is the most beneficial way :/

2 people like this

3 minutes ago, keriakrumme said:

Idk u have good points just when I play 2.0 u just feel lonely and bored like all the time and always on this server on Eratz there is so much people good music childhood playing that everything I do can sell on Eratz while 2.0 having a team is the most beneficial way :/

This is exactly how I feel, i like the atmosphere and community of 1.29 way better than 2.0, for example I love it when the server is overcrowded with people, I love the hassle of trying to catch mobs on popular spots, I love the music and all that comes with 1.29 . In my opinion 2.0 lacks this warm and lovely feeling that 1.29 gives us as players, 2.0 makes you feel alone but 1.29 makes you feel like you are a part of a community.

3 people like this

So what is going on with all the people who were on these servers before - have they just lost all support from Ankama? I can sort of wrap my head around why they would do that to all the new people coming in, since they don't really actually want them there, but it's totally bizarre to be doing that to people who have been there for years.

Edited by Antidote
4 people like this

Is it true that Henual has way less lag then Eratz? Is there still a fair amount of people to play with, but not too overcrowded? Any noob friendly english guilds out there?  Thanks.

Edited by Bochi
1 person likes this

Hi Bochi Eratz isn't as laggy if u go there add me Azmorea (:

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Antidote said:

So what is going on with all the people who were on these servers before - have they just lost all support for Ankama? I can sort of wrap my head around why they would do that to all the new people coming in, since they don't really actually want them there, but it's totally bizarre to be doing that to people who have been there for years.

Is exactly the reason why I always shake my head in disagreement at the comments that say 1.29 is just a free bonus for 2.x players when the reality is that 95% of the players playing on Eratz are playing only 1.29 and they have been for years.

Edited by Ruthven
2 people like this

Do there be server downtime at the moment? It says that theres maintenenence when I try to log in. Very peculiar. Thinking emoji.

I think it is just the weekly scheduled maintenance but I could be wrong.