• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
240 posts in this topic

Ankama's goal with re-releasing 1.29 is to try and make people think "wow 2.0 is so much better after all why did we want this".

3 people like this

Exactely, that was the main idea and they've been succesful.

3 people like this

Honestly with all the improvement to the game I logged into 1.29 for  just a few moments and this game has come a long way glad we have 2.0. Also 1.29 will not be another oldschool runescape that is a seperate team of developers with fresh new content for those servers this server is getting no support so it will die out.

3 people like this

Eratz has been around for 6 years and the playerbase is more consistently active than Rushu. It's evident just from walking around.

We already have a whole bunch of people in our international guild, and far more people want to get in than can fit. A lot of them have expressed explicit distaste with the way Ankama has changed their game.

There is also the massive community that played on Eratz before they opened it up. Those people were perfectly happy playing there.

So say that everyone thinks 2.0 is better, and that it will die out, is simply wrong. Evidence shows to the contrary. People don't care, and a lot would prefer it did stay the same.

1 person likes this

I know people say they shouldn't care but fact is if a lot of people are coming back and spending there own money for this server the least they can do is care to fix the lag (: 

Bet they opened it up to everyone to make it lag so bad everyone return to the 2.0 servers.

5 people like this

You are forgetting black rat dung, SO and crocs please

The pointless arguing and crazy flaming over this has to stop or this thread is getting locked. If the discussion can't continue without devolving into that then there's nothing left to discuss.

1 person likes this

Damn, gonna try this out next week for nostalgia. 2.x may be a better game and did a lot of work around balancing and adding some form of utility for each class, but there was some goodness that they destroyed in the process. Although I wouldn't be surprised if some of the changes I'm thinking of were already in place by 1.29. 

For example, I loved the

• Highly random shit like punitive arrow
  • Unlimited buff/debuff stacking
  • Retarded full heal chance on roulette
  • Absence of exo stat limiters
  • Enu abuse

and a lot more that I can't think of off the top of my head. The sad reality is that 1.29 lacks the challenging content to get anything out of abusing the niche team strategies that were murdered by Ankama's balancing attempts. I guess there is still roulette eca team, but with the changes to stat caps/lowering of base spell damages, rekop, roulette, and smell (imagine how chaotic this would have been!), it will most likely be more frustrating than fun. 

1 person likes this

i can confirm...NO lag on henual.

But Eratz lags alot....

sucks for me..i got a few level 70-90s with tons of gear in eratz ><

Who know why i get error before im login? I mean this !NO_SERVER_ADRESS! how to fix it? T_T

18 hours ago, RadioactivePoison said:

i can confirm...NO lag on henual.

But Eratz lags alot....

sucks for me..i got a few level 70-90s with tons of gear in eratz ><

Then server transf---

oh, wait...

2 people like this

Lag seemed better last night during inopportune times for the French. That means like 10 PM CT for you Americans

Well apprently they did a 1 day reroll..and now there is no more lag on eratz

i can play it perfectly fine now..

Anyone interested in playing, Pm me.. black-magican 

and ill invite you to the english guild.

There was an unannounced maintenance last night, where they supposedly reset all merchants, etc, and caused a ~12 hour rollback.

Then I hear there was either a crash or a reset today that resulted in another ~12 hour rollback.

Lag is no longer noticeable, though I'm still seeing minor ping spikes that are minor enough to go unnoticed.

So two roll backs ?

2 hours ago, InsertNameHere said:

Lag is no longer noticeable, though I'm still seeing minor ping spikes that are minor enough to go unnoticed.

Yea waiting for a gobbal to skip his turn for like 2 minutes is a really minor ping spike.

its better than it was. It was lagging every time you moved before, now its occasional. Better this than the alternative, i can actually farm now.

Its always significantly worse during french hours, thats just a fact

Edited by CAFATT

Hm, just your typical forum topic where all the kids that dont care about 1.29 go and leave smug comments about the game version while not realising it is just their personal taste and just because they like something some way doesnt mean everyone else should also like it. Some people will drive a 67 Chevy over the new ones everyday and anyday. You posting here bashing 1.29 and saying 2.0 is better is like passing by the 67 Chevy owners house everyday telling him how your new Chevrolet has usb port in it and how great your new automatic transmission is. And yeah, some not so bright or easily offended 67 Chevy owner will argue with you but all the smarter and cooler ones will just nod their head at your remarks and have a huge smirk on their face as they stroll around the town in their 67 Chevy.

Edited by Ruthven
1 person likes this

The lags are still the same.

I think the number of players playing on Eratz right now is so high it might be breaking some old all-time records.

1 person likes this

Lol  iknow xD

the entire server is just frozen

So i guess the server froze around the same time as it did yesterday.

If i can predict the future, there will be another rollback. This may start to be a trend, so i would advise not playing too much about 12 hours prior to this point, because it'll get rolled back

Well that's just great lol 

On 11/1/2016 at 11:44 AM, keriakrumme said:

Well that's just great lol 

so basically there was rollback and hey keria :DD

1 person likes this