• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
  • Announcements

• Rob

Include a selling / offering price   06/11/17

A reminder that all marketplace topics (with exception to Real Estate) should include either selling or offering price. Click Here.
240 posts in this topic

The right one, Pm Kikn and he'll give you 10mk to start of.

2 people like this

Bob put it in Spanish first then u can see the servers just change it back when your done (:

2 hours ago, bobeur said:

I manually selected 1 of the 2, but they had no names so idek what server I'm on :^)

PLS bob I hope you selected 2nd server

PS hit me up I donate stuff 

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Veldin said:

PLS bob I hope you selected 2nd server

PS hit me up I donate stuff 

I already bribed him to join guild, I'll pm for stuff

1 person likes this

Why does my chat scroll up everytime a new message appears? Also, any guilds I can join?

7 minutes ago, Khan said:

Why does my chat scroll up everytime a new message appears? Also, any guilds I can join?

Isn't that what it's supposed to do? Including your server might be helpful too? :)

1 minute ago, Rob said:

Isn't that what it's supposed to do? Including your server might be helpful too? :)

I just downloaded it on Mac since I won't be on PC till later, so when I joined a server it didn't show any names. Which are you on, b/c I'll join any. And my chat it scrolled all the way to the top, whereas new messages are all the way scrolled down. Every time a new one appears, it scrolls up into nothing. Sorry if I don't make sense, I just found that 1.29 was up 15min ago so I'm hyped lol

uuuh yeah that doesn't sound right... I've not come across that bug before though. Nothing much I can say that'll help really, might be a Mac thing? 

RE servers, I'm on Henual with quite a few people but I'm fairly sure there's an active group on Eratz too. If you change the language settings to Spanish on the updater it'll show the server names, you can then change it back once you've got it figured out. The sub-forum below is where the 1.29 server stuff is kept for now, so you might find something you like there.

http://impsvillage.com/forums/forum/426-other-the-war-room/

Yeah I had the scroll thing too for a while yesterday, all fine today though. If you press esc it does the same thing, so that probably got bugged or something, I'm not sure.

Used to play back when u had to vpn , 19x iop , 150 iop and 160 cra Looking for a active guild, Eratz server

Pm Zashee or aashee

Edited by Arxyy
1 person likes this

35 minutes ago, Rob said:

uuuh yeah that doesn't sound right... I've not come across that bug before though. Nothing much I can say that'll help really, might be a Mac thing? 

RE servers, I'm on Henual with quite a few people but I'm fairly sure there's an active group on Eratz too. If you change the language settings to Spanish on the updater it'll show the server names, you can then change it back once you've got it figured out. The sub-forum below is where the 1.29 server stuff is kept for now, so you might find something you like there.

http://impsvillage.com/forums/forum/426-other-the-war-room/

What is your IGN?

2 minutes ago, Arxyy said:

Used to play back when u had to vpn , 19x iop , 150 iop and 160 cra Looking for a active guild, Eratz server

Please use the subforum Other Servers > War Room for that kind of thing. Thanks =)

1 minute ago, Khan said:

What is your IGN?

Kikn

The chat scrolling thing is a known issue, will be fixed next update I believe

8 minutes ago, Extreal said:

The chat scrolling thing is a known issue, will be fixed next update I believe

Dofus 1.30?

5 people like this

Jk I didn't even read which thread this was huehuehuehue, get scammed and enjoy the bug

6 people like this