• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Treesmith

DOFUS TOUCH, DOdge Server guild recruitment

Hello IV'ers!

We are currently recruiting players for our guild, Lust, on the dofus touch Dodge server.

We are currently a level 24 guild with 50+ active members. 

Our general recruiting level is around level 50 but if you are just starting out and plan to play long term we will take you im and help you out.

We are one of the top english guilds on the server with alot of the highest professions currently. We are also allied with a few other French guilds (who speak english very well) who also have many top level professions as well.

The server is a little over three weeks old at this point so if you're craving that new server rush fun come join us.

There are by far more single accounters than multi accounters, and the people who do multi account only play two or three charachters on multiple tablets/phones so there are always groups going on.

Pm Treesmith ingame for more info.

I am the first level 100 jeweler on the server so I can also provide new players adventurer sets with maged wis/main stat amulets and rings!

I'm also needing leechers to fill caps on mobs while xp'ing 🐸

1 person likes this

If you are just starting out I highly reccomend a vit/wis osa too, I can provide satisfaction rings etc, bery easy levelling if you purchase the premium bonus which gives +50% xp (It gives any mobs you fight an automatic 3 star bonus no matter what, along with 50% profession bonus xp!, only about 6$ USD, also purchasable with kamas!)

Everything in the "cash" shop is buyable with kamas. 30 days of premium bonus is only about 400kk.

Also, it is very easy to make said kamas with a simple procession like farmer&baker, hunter(almanax days!), or alchemist.

Even if you are ahainst spending any real life $ on dofus the entire game is f2p (all areas are available even to those without premium bonus!) 

We have a very strong community going on thus far and I hope more of you join us soon :).

-Treesmith

Screenshot_20161008-055555.png

1 person likes this

Hi, I have a character on dofus touch, just started but I do plan on playing a lot. Please add me :), name is Zelos on dofus touch

Hello guys,

I have as well started last week the dofus touch adventure. I m very interesting in having some company on the maps xD

So I would glady accept an invite from the guild so that we can xp, loot, chat... together.

IGN is Itank   

see you

my galaxy ntoe 3 catn suppor this game.. if not, i shall play with you guys ;(

Hey, I'm just shy of level 30 on my eca with level 16 farming, if there are still openings in the guild for under 50's I would definitely be interested. Should you decide to take me on my in game names is Tarraell. Thanks for your time.

P.S. I do intend to play for an extended period of time.