• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Monology

Thriten (monster)

Okay, I've been playing for a while and I never had problems with freezing clients. The thing is that my account is freezing when (mostly, not always, but mostly) I hit Thriten monster in both; XLII dun, area outside of dun. I hit it and on my characters (hitting one) windows nothing happens, I can use spells (limited by current ap, los etc) but I can't see it happening while on my alts I see this char doing things I want to do. There's no way to get rid of this co I must relog this character which is very annoying and making playing much harder. I can write messages and I see them, also I can read other's messages but nothing happens on this one screen. 

Last fight I hit this monster and I got freez but friend finished mob and I could move and 'live' again with no relog, but when I entered another fight... my char was still frozen. 

Here's the pic: 

cb2c48743e97401daf5f816b6b4d6a5a.png

I watched this fight with my panda and eni used cawwot, coney, stimulating word, then moved and used regenerationg. The 'empty monster slot' next to eni must be coney, I don't know why it's char or monster-wise (talking about size) tho. That was all I did with my eni but on her screen nothing happened.

Making it clear; it's the one single monster in whole game, nothing else. Just this purple fkr.

Have anyone seen this or similar problem and knows the solution? 

Hairsh mob in Enurado always freeze my Ecaflip - and only ecaflip, it made me lose a fight like over 10 times so i just stopped hitting him with ecaflip at all..

Edited by Jappar

I had this issue with Meno for the longest time but its since disappeared suddenly.. not sure what caused it or how to fix it though. Not sure if cache clear/clean uninstall would help at all though.