• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
  • Announcements

• Rob

Include a selling / offering price   06/11/17

A reminder that all marketplace topics (with exception to Real Estate) should include either selling or offering price. Click Here.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Theify

My possible return.

Hello you beautiful people of the village. I doubt anyone actually knows who I am but I've been off and on Dofus since the beta stage. Recently I've been away from the game for a good two years or so and I've been thinking about having another go. So basically what I'm asking is how's Rushu these days? The last couple times I came back I was just going solo dolo with my two man team and it got old real quick not having anyone to do dungeons and play with. Any guilds willing to take me under their wing even though I may not stick around for long?

1 person likes this

Hey there welcome back, Rushu is like the most crowded international server at this moment. You'll be able to find everything you'd like to such as exos, craft mats, people to chat with and/or play with etc. About the guild im sure there are plenty of guilds around that accepts returners and beginners, you should just check /r for some time in Village, Bonta or Astrub for it.

See you around :)

Cheers man. Good to hear Rushu is still poppin. Really hoping I can find a group of people to help me get back into things and enjoy myself. Been here since beta, still have that level 200 dream hahaha.

You can achieve that level 200 dream easily since you have a team tho :)

Nahh, I only have a two man and my Eni is a meer 92 :P My Sram is close to one milestone of full Moo but I had a lot of fun on my Enu last time I was playing who is 113. I've got a ways to go haha.

Well then i should say if you completely decided to come back and begin playing again, just take it easy. Getting the first 200 is kind of a special experience but it might take a lot of time. Just don't give up and go for it. Besides that learning the whole new content might be a little hard for you but once you get used to it you'll enjoy it. Actually thats the main idea, whatever you do just enjoy playing this beautiful game man. Do not hesitate to /w me in game i'll answer your questions whenever i can. Take care :)

Oh, forgot to ask. Is the Bonta market still dominate?

They rolled them both into one combined sellroom.

Fantastic news. And thank you Shin, will do.

4 hours ago, Theify said:

Cheers man. Good to hear Rushu is still poppin. Really hoping I can find a group of people to help me get back into things and enjoy myself. Been here since beta, still have that level 200 dream hahaha.

It'll be even easier now, they cut the level in half from 199-200 :^) 

nvm

Edited by Otto-Lpzig

actually I believe they were only planning on redistributing the XP of 1-200, they didn't do it yet, all they did was simply reduce the xp aneeded to get lvl 200 w/o touching other 199 lvls

2 people like this

7 hours ago, Tezar said:

It'll be even easier now, they cut the level in half from 199-200 :^) 

So now instead of you being half way there when you hit 199 you're 3/4 of the way there now? xD

I too have been thinking about making a return, would be more than happy to show you around and bust a few dungeons :) 
Would be a nice refresh for me too.

On 9/12/2016 at 10:51 AM, Liquicity said:

I too have been thinking about making a return, would be more than happy to show you around and bust a few dungeons :) 
Would be a nice refresh for me too.

Yeah man just send me a message in game on Master-Theif or Love-Thief I'm so down for running some dungeons.