• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
sultan-stulejman

My friend from China want back to Dofus

Hi,

My friend got problems to play Dofus in China, he got very high ping, so he is unable to play. What he should do, I want to play with him again.

Maybe he could use a proxy so he is actually connecting via a server closer to the Dofus servers?

idk

Are there no Asian servers?

He is not asian, he need to play on rushu ( he will transfer to me from aermyne), i will ask him about using proxy

I mean, if there is an Asian server he'd get a better connection to it since China is in Asia, isn't it? If he needs to be on Rushu though then that's irrelevant yeah.

I played on Rosal/Rushu while in Asia for 3-4 years. 

I was able to run 6 on a good day (Older gear too, so 8 should be possible there easily ~ using a macbook laptop soo).

You have to pay for some sort of proxy to avoid the firewall, free ones work, but not well. That's like 8-12$ usd a month. If he's not asian and living in China, he can afford that np. 

You'll have to change your ip when first creating an account, otherwise you might have problems creating an account. Basically pick UK or US and create a rushu acc. 

And ofc you need decent wifi, or you'll lag running 1 account.

1 person likes this

I'm in SEA region, connection sucks but still possible to run 8 chars with low res/creature mode hh

I tried to play Dofus in China and it was shit. Didn't work so I gave up trying.