• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Masive

Living Shushu Set (and promos)!

Shop - 2016-07-26 09:00

Back to list

From now until July 29th at 23:59 (Paris Time), it's going to get a bit more lively in the shop! An entirely new living Shushu Set is making its appearance. Also take advantage of 30% off two other living set pieces

568236.jpg

In combat and during your quests, it will give you the support and encouragement you need so much. Ok, alright, sometimes it might also mock you, laugh at you, provoke you, tease you, hassle you, and heckle you! But hey, what were you expecting? We're talking about a living Shushu Set here! It's not there to make your life easier, but to push you to go further, higher, harder, faster!

Don't let yourself be intimidated by its questionable jokes nor its cutting remarks, because it will surely show itself to be a valuable ally and a welcome presence on those long winter nights when you've got no one to talk to... and no one to argue with.

The cape in this Shushu set will be free in Ogrine packs of more than 20,000 Ogrines and less than 29,999 Ogrines and the hat will be in 30,000+ Ogrine packs, including the Master Pack.

Don't think you have the strength or the patience to deal with this set? Then take advantage of 30% off two other living set pieces: the Parasymbic and the Livitinem items.

Hurry - you only have until July 29th at 11:59 PM (Paris Time) to take advantage of this offer! 

http://www.dofus.com/en/mmorpg/news/announcements/566424-living-shushu-set-promos

Looks like a new livi set?

2 people like this

100€ Living Set...

I'll wait for the normal release of it. Not gonna pay 100€. That's just insane.

4 people like this

Cosmetic item only for rich player.. be happy ankama allow subcription and other service via origin instead of euro

Subscription for real money isn't expensive though, it's only the real rare cosmetic stuff like this as well as things like those premium collector box things.

This is wayyy too overpriced though.

1 hour ago, Goatee said:

100€ Living Set...

I'll wait for it also. Can anyone link there every single level of this new livi item - hat and cape? Of course as soon as it will be there :)

1 hour ago, Goatee said:

100€ Living Set...

15 minutes ago, Free Bowisse said:

Cosmetic item only for rich player.. be happy ankama allow subcription and other service via origin instead of euro

yea man shut up and be happy about whatever they decide, customers aren't allowed to give their feedback

4 people like this

Even for me too expensive. Not worth it.

Seems to me it costs nothing, since you get the Ogrines you would have gotten for the same price.

And mine is up to level 5, when it's full up I will post an image.

1 person likes this

11 people like this

27 minutes ago, Kikn said:

Those honestly look better than what I thought they'd look like.

They look great. I agree with Rumple on the fact that they're an additional free gift with standard Ogrines packs (which individually equate to about 6 and 12 months of subscription time, the standard for living capes & hats in the past).

My only reservation is with the time limit, and no mention of any 'release date' for general access to these items, if there ever will be.

I just bought subscriptions a couple of days ago and can't help feeling a little displaced - when I'm ready to subscribe again the offer would have long expired.. why on Earth did they scrap their old method, where the gifts where always available and you would sub when ready? :(

the cape is great.. those winged cape ones look nice :3 so tempting

Looks good to me, BOUGHT!

If you buy 30k+ ogrines you only get the hat and no cape?

Yes. That's why you need to pay 100 Euros for both the hat and cloak. 2 separate ogrine packs.

Thanks for screen with all the new livi objects, it's amazing :)