• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
  • Announcements

• Rob

Include a selling / offering price   06/11/17

A reminder that all marketplace topics (with exception to Real Estate) should include either selling or offering price. Click Here.
ErisenTheGod

Timeless - goult scam

155 posts in this topic

I love confessions.

Timeless has been banned.

4 people like this

sad to see this happen.. more sadden me is when i often see you guys treat timeless like a best friend, having fun together etc..

i think the best way to solve this is by summoning Izmar here and ask for her help. Maybe Izmar dan access timeless acc and return the property back to original owner. of reroll back the unfortunate acc and permanently ban Timeless. 

sigh.. such douche bad when Goult is just around the corner.. im sorry for you guys 

Really hard to trust online tbh.

And with this scam, he made it harder for people to share equipments for goult. 

I'm upset about players who trusted Timeless as a good player. 

Sorry for the loss guys, I hope Izmar can do something about it.

Edited by Loke
Typo

3 hours ago, ErisenTheGod said:

last picture bois this hurts the most as this person isnt so fortunate as others and this scam made him quit the game 

gg

sUQLQiz.png

[01:14] from Zobnoxious: MP wedding ring range tf boots/pawl and summon kongoku, all other items well maged

How much of zob's total inventory was this ? like 50% of his main set ? See fuck emil, I'm actually quitting too not because I can't replace it just because I can't be fucked to put all that work to get back to where I was where I shouldn't have to do that ... Neither should Zob... If anyone knows him or sees him tell him to contact me I might give him some of this stuff he lost before I sell the rest of mine ... It's absolute bullshit that if Emil was anyone else and not fucked up we were doing the right thing ... but he wanted to be greedy so now about 10 of us must wear the consequences for his actions. In the game and in real life, this affects everyone involved so negatively. Emil your moral compass is so fucked up but thanks for telling me "It's sad to see you go Leme I really liked you IG"

So have a nice time everyone, but yeah I'm quit.

Peace

7 people like this

He's so confident that he could play with all the scammed items hh, great he is banned now

1 person likes this

???

image.jpeg

Source

A good player wouldn't need that insane amount of equipments. Like, who in the hell needs all of that items for goult?

Why would someone participate in goult when they can't get their own set?

Just get an mp exo gelano h

since he has a no stat one

basically a scammer will never ever change.

Edited by Loke
3 people like this

Best rushu drama.

LOL to everyone that trusted timeless (you deserve w/e you get, cuz fking stupid ass move borrowing that noob anything). 

Even if you lend items for goult, it should be 1-2 items (because you should basically have everything anyway), usually a close friend can cover you. Lending god knows how much shit is just stupid. 

4 people like this

5 minutes ago, Lemepos said:

How much of zob's total inventory was this ? like 50% of his main set ? See fuck emil, I'm actually quitting too not because I can't replace it just because I can't be fucked to put all that work to get back to where I was where I shouldn't have to do that ... Neither should Zob... If anyone knows him or sees him tell him to contact me I might give him some of this stuff he lost before I sell the rest of mine ... It's absolute bullshit that if Emil was anyone else and not fucked up we were doing the right thing ... but he wanted to be greedy so now about 10 of us must wear the consequences for his actions. In the game and in real life, this affects everyone involved so negatively. Emil your moral compass is so fucked up but thanks for telling me "It's sad to see you go Leme I really liked you IG"

So have a nice time everyone, but yeah I'm quit.

Peace

Hi man, look i'm really sorry about what happened. But maybe you should wait it out and see what solutions are possible before making a hasty exit? Dofus has really few nice people now and would be a shame to see you go

4 people like this

wait did his account on dofus get banned ? :DD

4 minutes ago, greninja said:

No it got banned on Imps. We are still waiting for Izmar [hoping] that she can do something about it.

3 minutes ago, greninja said:

I don't think so - just his imps account?

I sent Izmar a pm earlier today with links to screenshots, etc., but I think it's middle of the night there?  Lately she hasn't been opening her pm's right away, though.

there is nothing that anyone can do about it but emil himself, and nothing should be done, people who lent him gear have only themselves to blame 

2 people like this

I don't think Izmar can do anything about this? If something were to be done, then people like Ogivol wouldn't be roaming free rn. I doubt she can access his account or something of that sort. Banning him ig is just 10% of the solution. The real problem is the equips lost. And if he's not completely retarded he wouldn't have kept the stuff on his main acc while foreseeing an imminent ban.

2 people like this

Well really seriously do let me know if I'm able to get my 400mk back so I can sell that too ... but this event has made me realize that this game is that : a game ... and real life is more important but too, more useful in the long run. As shit like this doesn't happen and if it does there is a policing authority not a bunch of French dickheads.

About 18 months ago I got scammed in a total different way, different guy, different items .. Ochre was worth 100mk and exos were 50-70mk for good quality ones (Rushu's , anyway) . Total was about 500mk there was all Dofus's but vulbis, 2 sets, MP / AP  age old pieces . It was the shit back then and it was hard to acquire. The thing is I didn't learn. I didn't do anything wrong in either situation but there's no cosmic universal luck in Dofus ... there's no karma ... there's only "Play the game to serve yourself only" or "Play the game for the community and people either quit or change"

I didn't learn then and if I continue to play this game day to day and wait for the next person to scam me I didn't fucking learn this time either. I am still in a team with people who can log me daily and steal my shit so apart from feeling sick to my gut I feel like now is the time. 

Edited by Lemepos
4 people like this

It's not about being prepared for scams man. Ask yourself. Is this how you want to exit a game you've given so much time to and had so many wonderful experiences in? I'd say wait it out and do it on your own terms. As hard as it may be to deal with it right now, please give it a few days before doing anything drastic.

4 people like this

41 minutes ago, Surtris said:

there is nothing that anyone can do about it but emil himself, and nothing should be done, people who lent him gear have only themselves to blame 

nah man this is the type of attitude that brought timeless back after already scamming a vulbis, people were still accepting him, being nice to him, praising his "godly" pvp skills, nobody did anything, it was basically like he never did anything at all, he needs/deserves some kind of punishment, cause quite frankly he took it way too far this time, it wasn't one person, it wasn't one item it was way more, and if we keep giving a blind eye to the situation we will continue to have this toxic person on our server and community, trolling is one thing, Scamming is unacceptable, by doing something now we can prevent him and any other future scammers hopefully from doing anything like this again or atleast make then think twice before trying. Timeless is trash, i cant believe people didn't see that years ago, i never liked the guy, good thing for me i guess

4 people like this

I said it before and I'll say it now, I only met the guy through forum posts but you could immediately realize he was a little piece of trash. No blame to the people who thought he was cool, a nice person, and a 'good pvp player' though, it's the profile/modus operandi of criminals/scammers irl too, that's how they get their victims.

1 person likes this

@Kissmy-Astrub

This wasn't some elaborate scam like the ones ogivol pulled off(who mind you is still playing right now, with many friends and in one of the largest guild). There was so many signs pointing to this happening or making lending Timeless gear pointless that no one should have fallen for it. Here are some:

1. Vulbis incident

2. Antarctican = Timeless, yeah a fully geared/exoed xelor with top tier xelor skills, almost identical way of playing, similar colors, same build, same way of talking, related name; yet, Timeless has no gear for goult?

3. Whisky has literally told everyone on -1 0 and in the goult lineup that he would rather forfeit than play with Timeless.

4. As you pointed out, he has a queen hat on while someone is giving him a queen hat??? He also managed to get like 3-4 cloudies I believe, and though its rare for him to use one on his xelor, you would think one of his friends who lent him items would have seen him in dojo or kolo with one already on?

Timeless was in my guild even and i refused to lent him a single item just because I thought the whole scenario was shady.

Also I don't get how people don't realize this but most the community doesn't give a shit about scammers anymore, I already gave the example of Ogivol, people were applauding Timeless after he fucked over Stockton and hell, that Zobnoxious kid who just got scammed? He scammed someone in the dojo gambling before and there is even a screen of it yet everyone forgot about it in a week. No one actually cares.

Edited by Surtris
clarity
8 people like this

I believe that is what astrub is trying to address here? That the current way of dealing with scammers has to be canned. If you cared so much about scammers, you wouldn't let him in your guild. And getting voted into goult isn't exactly harming timeless' agenda. But you guys are missing the point here. It doesn't help to say " you fegs deserve it for trusting him. only top fools would do that". We need to think about minimizing the consequences of this shitstorm rather than having an " I told you so" attitude.

3 people like this

wait is this actually real? wasn't rly following on stuff 

1 person likes this

Good job bro! You are the best ;)

If this is real (which I assume it is?...),  Its still possible to get all of the stolen gear back via support (they've already done it in the past for some french players iirc). You just need to let support know what time the exchange was made, what gear you gave to Timeless and other relevant info that they'll most probably ask you for (Zargabanth, Ernie and myself had to deal with a very similar situation last goultarminator when a friend took all of our items during goult and just went absent for a very long time (lel, he didn't even end up taking part in any of the fights, top keeks)).

Oh yeah, also show them this thread. I think it will definitely make your entire process a lot easier.

PS: Emil you were never like this back on Shika, I hope you regain some of your senses once again because I honestly don't know what you're doing

------

Edited by Ultimate-Sensation
3 people like this

A splendid ray of hope :) 

1 person likes this

Just now, ErisenTheGod said:

last picture bois this hurts the most as this person isnt so fortunate as others and this scam made him quit the game 

gg

sUQLQiz.png

[01:14] from Zobnoxious: MP wedding ring range tf boots/pawl and summon kongoku, all other items well maged

lol rip, he was supposed to sell me that ring

54 minutes ago, Ultimate-Sensation said:

If this is real (which I assume it is?...),  Its still possible to get all of the stolen gear back via support (they've already done it in the past for some french players iirc). You just need to let support know what time the exchange was made, what gear you gave to Timeless and other relevant info that they'll most probably ask you for (Zargabanth, Ernie and myself had to deal with a very similar situation last goultarminator when a friend took all of our items during goult and just went absent for a very long time (lel, he didn't even end up taking part in any of the fights, top keeks)).

Oh yeah, also show them this thread. I think it will definitely make your entire process a lot easier.

PS: Emil you were never like this back on Shika, I hope you regain some of your senses once again because I honestly don't know what you're doing

------

Sorry to get your hopes up but support wont do a single thing in this situation.

Take a look of the Frauds on the official site for yourself.

"Do not entrust just anyone with your items.

If you are lending items, support will not be able to help you if they are stolen.
Take care to only give your items to those you trust, because you will be the only one responsible if there are any problems."